Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Here's a pic of it! Turned out SO yummy and the spaghetti squash was perfect with it!

That looks delicious. I want a few bites.

One of the few foods I'm nervous to try for some reason. Ihop sends me a email each month for a free rooty tooty but I never go.

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13 BabyBoyDueDate: 11/14/13

I have ate rooty tooty 2x and have had no problems except over ate jus a little but next time I didnt over eat.

I bake chicken' date=' take two forks and shred the chicken. In a pot add the shredded chicken, can of Rotel tomatoes spicy or mild whichever you like and a can of mushroom Soup. Simmer for about a half hour and enjoy. I generally use 3 chicken breasts, one can rotel, one can mushroom soup. I freeze the mixture into meals for me, then I have lunch or dinner in a matter of minutes.

Surgery date 9/4/2013 HW 269 RYN 238, this week 209[/quote']

This sounds so good :)

Jerz' date=' I know we aren't supposed to have much rice. I find if the rice is moist day in sauce and I eat small bites and chew up I can eat a little here and there. I love rice so I didn't want to give it up all together. Good luck on your journey to a new you!![/quote']

Thanks. Pre op I was the carb queen. I loved to make a pot of buttered white rice nd just eat that. I miss that, bread, potatoes and Pasta :( lol

You know u can get something besides the footy tootie' date=' they just subtract the cost of that from what u order. I get those all the time too.. For each family member ! Went the other day and got steak tips with sautéed mushrooms and onions, it also came with pancakes, 2 eggs, hash browns and my husband ate all the food except about 4 steak tips and a bite of mushrooms and onion. Had the coupon and they took 7.50 off the bill to replace the free rooty tooty, so we only paid like 3 ![/quote']

Oh I didn't know that! Thanks!

Gardein chik'n strips. Wish I could have some French fries with them but they're good on their own.

I had a little taco meat with a sprinkle of sharp cheddar and a dab of fat free sour cream

chicken picatta. I nearly licked the plate.

Sounds yummy, how did u fix that?

Seasoned a bnls/sknls chicken breast with salt/pepper/granulated garlic. Browned both sides in pan with olive oil. Then added a few cloves whole garlic, juice of a half lemon followed by slices of that same half lemon, and half cup chicken broth. Cover and cook 7mins. Then removed the chicken, thickened the sauce with a little flour/water mix, added pepper, served sauce over chicken. It was enough to feed the hubs and me.

Oh my goodness that sounds great! I am def. Gonna fix this. thnx :))

1.5oz of goat cheese, sundries Tomato wheat thins, and 10 olives.< /p>

Baked homemade chicken strips, cauliflower "Mac" n cheese, and green Beans. :) mmm mmm mmm!!