Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Ok, doin 2 sets of pics..

First up.. B&A.. April to October.. and I drew a VIOLET bra on my before pic lol

lalaapriloct.jpg

And Halloween--

lalahalloween.jpg

Photobucket was doing maintenance, I used geocities (which sucks.. obviously).. gonna edit in a sec and fix those with Photobucket ones!

Thank you Judy! I see more of a difference personally in my figure.. for the first time ever ever I feel like that girlie figure is coming in, I can't get enough of it.. Much to DH's happiness I run around in tank top and panties just because I can!!!!

Ooops.. posted too soon. They're fine now. And Wowzer, you look great!! What a difference in the B&A pics!!! NO double chin anymore and everything else is shrinking!!! Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!

WOW!!!

Michelle and Laura you both look great!!!!

Judy I haven't lost much over 50 pounds and I have more weight to lose than anyone! Should be faster than this falling off, but I am glad I am not gaining!!

Finally got motivated to get to work today!!

Jane

Laura, you look great! + you are so much more brave than I am... it takes me dozens of pics to get one I'm ok w/having posted... I can't imagine doing it in my undies!! :car: A "sexy" seminar is definitely going to be on the agenda in May! (I may need remedial help!)

I was the lap band poster child today! I spent about 45 mins talking w/a guy friend (another PTA parent) about it... He's a "I can't live w/out Diet Coke" guy... isn't that funny?... what folks think they can't live w/out... oh, and the pre-op diet didn't go over too well, but then, it never does, does it? There's just no way around that one.

My wedding band is about to fly off my finger now... I have to be really careful when washing my hands over the sink!... I have a gold chain w/gold fingerprint charms on it of each of my children... I think I'm going to put my rings on it & wear it every day until I get to goal, then I'll have the rings sized...

Anyone else freezing?? My hands & feet are ALWAYS cold... it's been cold & rainy here for 3 days now & I can't warm up!! I seriously think it's the missing insulation!! I've been drinking hot tea like crazy, + wearing my woolie socks... brrrrrrr...

I'm going to snuggle up in bed & finish reading my book. I'm reading "The Almost Moon" by Alice Sebold (she wrote "The Lovely Bones")... it's ok... not great by any means... but I always have the need to finish a book once I start it, unless it's really bad... have a good night, Vi's!

Yes!! I am normally ALWAYS hot, me and DH for years agree to keep the house 65 degrees year round.. But for a couple months now, I'm ALWAYS FREEZING!!! My hands, feet, and nose.. mom tried telling me it was circulation blah blah, and I know she's wrong. This is something new to me since weight loss! I read somewhere it has to do with the amount of calories it takes for your body to regulate its temperature, so I think maybe since we take in such little calories now, our body doesn't warm itself up like it use to hah. I prefer to be cold than hot, but I find myself freezing in situations where everyone else thinks I'm crazy.

Ok, I'm making a 'sexy 101' kit lol for you guys when I come!

I stay COLD all the time too. But we do not have as much insulation on our bodies as we used to either, so that is probably why!! LOL

Laura-you look GREAT!!

PS...I can skip the "sexy 101" classes. I got it!! :car:

Laura, you look great! + you are so much more brave than I am... it takes me dozens of pics to get one I'm ok w/having posted... I can't imagine doing it in my undies!! :car: A "sexy" seminar is definitely going to be on the agenda in May! (I may need remedial help!)

I was the lap band poster child today! I spent about 45 mins talking w/a guy friend (another PTA parent) about it... He's a "I can't live w/out Diet Coke" guy... isn't that funny?... what folks think they can't live w/out... oh, and the pre-op diet didn't go over too well, but then, it never does, does it? There's just no way around that one.

My wedding band is about to fly off my finger now... I have to be really careful when washing my hands over the sink!... I have a gold chain w/gold fingerprint charms on it of each of my children... I think I'm going to put my rings on it & wear it every day until I get to goal, then I'll have the rings sized...

Anyone else freezing?? My hands & feet are ALWAYS cold... it's been cold & rainy here for 3 days now & I can't warm up!! I seriously think it's the missing insulation!! I've been drinking hot tea like crazy, + wearing my woolie socks... brrrrrrr...

I'm going to snuggle up in bed & finish reading my book. I'm reading "The Almost Moon" by Alice Sebold (she wrote "The Lovely Bones")... it's ok... not great by any means... but I always have the need to finish a book once I start it, unless it's really bad... have a good night, Vi's!

Oh damn....I just bought both of those books...I'm not going to start them until I finish the "Left Behind" series, which is 15 books and I'm only on 4 LOL....oh well by then maybe I'll have forgotten that the books aren't good! LOL

Laura and Michelle~ Wow wow wow...you both look great! Laura, your totally smokin in your costume, (close your eyes Judy) someones getting laid! I am going to be a Conehead, lol...no sex for me. Congrats to both of you.

Susanne and I had a day date since I was out of school at 11:30. We went to lunch and a movie. Saw, "We Own the Night"...pretty good. Lunch was a freakin disaster. I ordered the ragoons and chic and greenbeans (Panda Express). WHEN WILL I FREAKIN LEARN???? It was the first food of the day. I drink my shake and then the first bites are rough. I sat there, then started to rush over to the bathroom. I barely had the door open and thank goodness the stale door was open. I projectile PB'd from the front door right into the toilet! Perfect shot. The PB is quick and painless (during and after the "stuckness") then I felt great. I had spent 20bucks on lunch and was still hungry and we were trying to hurry for the movie. So I SLOWLY picked at the chic. I felt great after I ate some protien. Anyway...it was pretty funny!

Judy~ When is your trip again? Have fun if I miss you before you go.

I am pooped. We went and bought a new fridge after the movie. I swear it is 6:30 and it feels like it is 9. Have a great night, and enjoy the weekend everyone!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

TracyK- WOOT! I am just trying to keep some people (ho hum) from squatting on the floor and pinching up their faces :car:

How ironic, we had chinese take out tonight too. I got the sweet & sour pork. I decided to try something new there everytime we go (they have a billion items). It was so-so.. LOTS of breading, ridiculous amounts compared to the meat inside.. ended up de-breading them and dipping them in the sweet & sour sauce.. and I had about 4 pieces of that, and the entire spring roll *YUM*. They have great spring rolls, was full of those clear noodles and lettuce.

DH's middle brother was coming to spend the weekend (JUST the weekend) with us.. he called and said he was leavin TN.. about 30 minutes later, one of his friends called and said he was arrested. They don't know why, but got pulled over 30m out of town so he got to call his friend to come get his car. My guess is he either had drugs or stolen plates. Crazy kids, glad whatever it was happened before he got to my house yeesh. DH did clean the house all nice since his bro was comin, that's the plus side. I'm working on clothing in my little game. If anyone watches The Office, last night's episode where Dwight was in flying into buildings in the video game and he said he was a Paper Salesman there too.. that's the game I make clothes in :) CSI NY just opened a branch in the game too.. I'm not into CSI unfortunately. The L-Word opened an island (well, Showtime really) and opened a club and some shops, I turned in my shop resume to be a vendor for them, that would rock my socks.

Evening, Violets..

Pamela.. our cruise is exactly one week from Sunday. We will leave here on the 3rd, fly into Ft. Lauderdale on the 4th and leave on the cruise on the 5th. It's only a 5 nighter so we'll be back on the 10th. Can't wait to get some warm sun. Yeppers.. I'm always cold now too! I used to have the house at 64 during the day and 60 at night, but now it's 68 during the day and 65 at night. Guess I'll have to invest in some more thrift shop sweaters.

I was going to go out to the hot tub tonight, but it's pouring down rain, so that cancels that. I couldn't figure out why my stomach feels so tight and sore. But when I'm in the hot tub I do several exercises.. leg stuff, arm stuff and then I pull my lower body up and hold it for 10 seconds.. I do that 15 times. It's like a prolonged ab crunch. Sure can feel it!

Tomorrow we have Breakfast with our cruising friends and then we head to the church for our very first Lap Band support group that I decided to form. We have 7 people signed up to be there. Hope it works out.

I had a LOT of compliments today at church when I was working there. Guess it's really starting to show. Now if I can just get that scale number to start going down again like it was before, I'll be happier.

Laura.. I'll skip the sexy101 class too. There's still life in this old, minister's wife.. :car:

Everyone sleep well.....

Patience, Trust and WWJD??!!

TracyinKS I have to say that I am jealous....you're looking fabulous and you're melting away in front of us! Good job girlie! :clap2:

I'm eating too much, and I'm not sure If I need a fill or what...When I start eating in the morning, it's hard for anything to go down except for mushy food like oatmeal, however, once I start eating (slowly), I seem to loosen up so that I can eat - too much. I've also PB'd more than I used to, so I know that I'm probably eating around the band....

Not sure if I should get a fill or not...my appt is on the 30th....I guess I'll wait and see. I'm consuming about 1500 calories, however I have been exercising. I think maybe a small fill will do it. Next week I'm going to add about 20 mins a day of strength exercise to my 2 miles of walking...maybe kick the walking up to 2 1/2 miles?

It's starting to get a little easier to exercise at least....