Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Too funny Pamela, "a perk of being a lesbian"

Jennifer, love the picture!!! It makes me want kids so bad when I see others around that age!!!! Tooo cute!!!!!! Haven't ever tried posting a picture, but when I do I hope it is easy!!!

Have a great night and good Friday!!!!

Jane

Awww Jenn he is adorable---like I told Pamela, keep your handsome boys away from my pretty little granddaughter!!! We don't need her tempted at 2!

Pamela--after all the years of daycare, I could co-author that book without problem! My DD and I were laughing---OK I was laughing, she was holding her jaw and telling me to stop---about one of those moments today. I was telling her what Kinsey had said, and she reminded me of her most embarassing moment with a kid. I have a bonus child--Megan--I began caring for Meg when she was 5 1/2 weeks old, and she still stops by at least once a week---and she is a sophmore in high school now. She come to my house long after I quit the day care business, or she no longer needed someone to babysit her---but this was what she did with her life---after school and during breaks, she lived here!!! I am actually her legal guardian should anything happen to her parents. So Megan was with us all the time. She is 12 years younger than my DD--so Manda was her hero---as a baby if she got in trouble her hands went in the air and she cried for Manda---and was rescued! So one day when Megan was about Kinsey's age of 2, we had her in Walmart, and she had to potty---so Manda took her while I stayed with some other girls I had at the time. There was a long line in the restroom, and Manda was entertaining Meg so she would make it, and finally a stall opened up, so they went in together....and the line continued to form behind them. She let Meg potty and decided to go herself---when Megan screeches "Manda you have hair on your butt!!" She said you could have heard a pin drop for a fraction of a second, and then the ladies in line and in other stalls just cracked up. She said she was tempted to stay in the stall for an hour and make them all clear out! She was still red when she brought Meg back to me!!! Now when you tell the story, it is Megan it embarasses. She is the same 12 years older than Kinsey that Manda was with her, so we tell her we are going to let Kinsey get even for Manda!!

Like you know, when you are that close with kids of that age, you hear ALL kinds of things!

My c is still making appearances, so guess the keyboard goes back, I tried hitting it with the canned air, nothing changed----I can't stand looking at it, so I delete it!

Rick had the chain saw pop up and nick his leg today, nothing serious, but he had to use it to prove his point about why he hates for anyone to go alone. I made him mad when I made some sort of smart aleck comment about yeah they have no one to show them what not to do then....ooops!!!

Tomorrow I have to get all the stuff together for this party---and I guess I will help Rick put some roofing paper on the car port at his parents. Nah, I am not going to get started!!

Will check back with all of you in the morning!!

Kat

I typed up a huge post this morning and i don't know where it went.... how frustrating

well, i'm off be back shortly

It is a rainy yucky day here, very hard to get motivated for the day, but I am off for the shower and to work!! Have a great day everyone!!!!

Jane

Good Friday Morn, Vi's~~

Ta Da! I'm posting just to use my siggy again, finally!! Today I hit -60.8 lbs!! Yay me!! & I e-mailed some progress pics to TracyKS to post for me, because no matter how easy it is, I just don't get it. So hopefully she'll post them before I change my mind like I did last time! LOL!

Happy Day! Happy Day!!

Good Friday Morn, Vi's~~

Ta Da! I'm posting just to use my siggy again, finally!! Today I hit -60.8 lbs!! Yay me!! & I e-mailed some progress pics to TracyKS to post for me, because no matter how easy it is, I just don't get it. So hopefully she'll post them before I change my mind like I did last time! LOL!

Happy Day! Happy Day!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:YAY MICHELLE!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Congratulations!!

:(

Good morning violets....

Off today:whoo::whoo:wooohoooo!!

I need to get dressed and go pay some bills and do some running around. I will check back in later.

Take care!!

My dear friend Michell~

These are for you!

:(:Banane20::(:Banane20::):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:Good for you!

Have a great Friday everyone!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

That's too funny, i just created one and it looks AMAZINGLY similar to TracyK's!!! LOL

Jenn- Your son is SO cute! Can I have him? ;D

Yay Michelle! Grats!!!

PMS is finally done (ironically I started Yaz yesterday hah), so hopefully I'll stop grazing. The past few days have been horrid, and instead of feeling guilty, I'm blaming it on TOM.

Pam- I'm with you, I'm proud of the 20/22's I'm wearing.. and the 23 pants I wear from a place I couldn't even wear their 25's pre-op!! 14/16.. not once in my life. By time they came out with the cute teen plus size clothes I was already in 18/20.

Laura - his attitude reflects how cute he is... it is very hard to stay mad at him and at the same time he needs his butt kicked to get him to focus. I have to almost yell in his face to get him back from whatever silly out of control place his in in sometimes.

dd - she use to be the same way... now she is a lazy teenager and we don't get to have much fun anymore. LOL

Well, I'm going to have to work my butt off next week, I didn't even hop on the scale this am, I know it is bad, back up to fill weight yesterday but... I'm sure it will come off easily, it usually does after tom actually gets here...

While I am out of control eating (although I feel much tighter today for some reason) I am going to have lunch with one of my close friends, she was working out of her house so we talked every day and had lunch a couple times a month, and then Oct 1 she had to go work back in the office, so we have so much to catch up on...

I am still in the funk,,, but I don't quite know if I can cry anymore. My eyes are swollen and I look like hell, but I think I dehydrated myself.

I also got my fireplace working this am... stinks which makes me nuts, but I cleaned it all out with keyboard cleaner and omg ... just like the instructions said... works! I'll have to try that to clean out the one downstairs, they are both different, upstairs has a mantle and downstairs looks like a wood stove but it is a gas fireplace. great heat source.

ok enough blah blah blah

kat - your stories were cracking me up. I wrote on that earlier but my post vanished!

Michelle - CONGRATS!

going to check email now.......... :(

Jennifur: Your son is so cute and the first thing I said to myself was WOW he looks like his momma! okkkkkk back later with michelles pics!