Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Jennifer I keep hoping to hear some good news on your end!! You're in my thoughts ((hugs))

If anyone wants a fun picture like my siggy pic, send me a good head shot of you and I'll turn it into this. Was something I had to learn for my digital art class lol.

Laura~ I do I do. I was gonna ask you about that. Can you pm me your email, or maybe my email is on the master xmas list. I think it is great. Thanks for the offer.

Ok, the little fat girl that lives inside my head showed up tonight, and I ate too much popcorn. The popcorn is like 99% fat free, no butter or salt...basically air. But I felt like munching...and now my tummy hurts. When will that little fat girl move out? She can't live in my head anymore...there is no room in there.

OOOO my tummy is like thanksgiving...all from popcorn.

xoxox

Hi girls--

Just checking in---DH has hogged the computer all day, and our router is not working with the new computer now---we had to patch a driver for it, with the new Vista ---and it just quit working. Which I hate, I am really liking the new Windows---but could not get my laptop up, and he was working on junk all day!!! Oh well, here I am now!!!

I did nothing today!!! Did the crossword in the paper, and watched TV....took a nap....sniffed...lol!!! Will make up for it tomorrow, I have a full day and it starts at 4:30 in the morning!

Laura, you may be a bit too tight, Mom may be right! Be sure you are getting adequate nutrition, not just your Protein bullets---you need other nutrients too! Maybe when the infection clears, your ability to eat will improve, it affects many that way.

Pamela---I am so jealous of your closet!!!

TracyK--girl, I feel your pain...I too am built very top heavy! I never had a serious problem with heavy hips or thighs---it was all from there up---I was huge. S l o w l y but surely though it is evening out!!!

Jenn, I am keeping my fingers crossed for your new job opportunity, sorry about the bike---there will be another down the road, at a better time for you.

Judy, hope the recital went well...you have so many talents!

Well I have not got to everyone, but I MUST get some sleep before my morning begins so early---

Hugs to all of you will look in when I get back tomorrow.

Kat

Morning gals

thank you for keeping me in your thoughts - I really need it, and today I am going to have to deal with the support issue again. It is so very stressful but so is not paying my bills.

Well today I officially have health insurance again, that is a good thing.

I am going to hit the gym this morning at some point. I am going to fax my resume and then clean out the garage now that I have a big empty space.

since i have had 4 hrs of sleep, i'm going to drink my coffee so I can function and make a real plan, so much to do so little time, without children around anyway

Good morning Violets!!

Jennifur, I am like Laura....waiting to hear something good happen from you! We are all pulling for you and praying for you!

Pamela-I had too much restriction like that at one point....hope yours gets better!!

Everyone have a great day!!

I GOT UP AND WENT TO THE GYM THIS MORNING! (figured I'd start October out on a good note)

A few things.......

1) Laura: Do those Protein bullets make your body all tingly after about 30 minutes?.... tingly like your skin is super winter dry and or like you've used the tingly tanner lotion at the fakebake place. I SWEAR the stuff is doing it to me... yesterday and this morning.. WIERD

2) I think my restriction is loosening up a tiny bit because I noticed I could eat more than a few bites last night.

3) I can tell that my fat is deflating and getting saggy.... WIERD (all the more reason to keep up with my workouts)

4) TracyK: Those OHYeah wafers are 210 calories

So far today I've had

1 27g Protein Slam @100cal (GNC had two types and I bought both the 42g and the 27g)

2 LARGE cups of coffee w/ sf Creamer

1 bottle of Water

Just now... I had my

WC oatmeal w/ milk......... making it 160+120 calories and 7+10g of protien....

380calories (not counting coffee)

44 g protein and it's just now 8 a.m.

A few things.......

1) Laura: Do those Protein bullets make your body all tingly after about 30 minutes?.... tingly like your skin is super winter dry and or like you've used the tingly tanner lotion at the fakebake place. I SWEAR the stuff is doing it to me... yesterday and this morning.. WIERD

Tracy,

I just read the description:

ProteinSlams™ are engineered as an easy to digest Protein cocktail & High Performance pre-workout supplement. Each vial delivers a synergistic blend of amino acids and a pre-workout formula combining beta-Alanine and Taurine strategically designed to energize you through any exercise or sport activity.

FEEL THE ENERGY TINGLE! :speechles

Good Morning, Violets..

Ethan is here bright and early. We've just finished Breakfast. I know I have restriction cause the scrambled eggs got stuck!! He's napping now so I can check things out here. I'm attaching a picture of what I found in my laundry room this morning. I couldn't figure out why Carlie was looking out the window for so long and twitching her tail. Lo and behold the little sparrow on the privacy fence just sat there and stared back at her for the longest time! It was sooooooooo cute. You just wonder what was going through their minds!!

post-215048-13813135558596_thumb.jpg

Morning Violets~!

Judy~ love the pic. I bet recipes were going through Carlie's minds, lol.

I am off to training again. Although I am liking the 'break', I miss the kids. It is easier to teach than to sit all day. I have lots of trouble w/ that. But my one kid "C" is suspended for 2 days, and will return just when I do. Too bad that wasn't coordinated better (for me).

The scale is not moving...so I will push more Water today (one good thing about being out of the classroom, should take a Water pill). Even though I overdid the popcorn, I only ate 1/3 of the bag. I think it swelled w/ crystal light. Anyway, went to be in pain (damn little fat girl).

Have a great day everyone!

Kat~ I'll post pix of closet when my friends in their 20's come over and teach me how to get pix from the camera to the puter. I've loaded software, and nothing...so I have to wait!

NOTICE MY EXERCISE CHALLENGE! I AM EXCITED!

I just went to GNC.com and stocked up on the Protein slams and the OhYeah wafers...... it's Gold Card discount time... and I got free shipping.

Now that I know its SUPPOSED to tingle I'm not so freaked out... :)

Well just to clarify... the Protein bullets *I* take, are not the ones Denise listed.. mine are IDS New whey.. they don't have energy blasts or anything else it's just 100% pure Protein, and if it's making you tingly someone slipped something into it LOL!!

I just want to re-itterate I HATE THE HOSPITAL my band doc makes me go to. They are such IDIOTS.

I'm on hold right now.. I overpaid by $596 when they realized I didn't need the port. Before we left, my mom was trying to get my refund.. but the accounting said "We will apply it to the anesthesia and then refund you".

So I get a bill from anesthesia Friday. $500. Nothing applied.

I called them, they said We don't know what you're talking about. ARGHGHGHGHGHG. So they said, call the hospital billing. I'm on hold with hospital billing now. They are so incompetent down there, I hate them. I really do. I wish my doc would come to my local hospitals where people have brains.

During my first surgery they kept sending me bills for stuff I already paid for, and I had to fight to say I PRE-PAID ALL OF THIS and they still won with more anesthesia bills. Grr.

Good Monday Morning, Vi's~~

Just now back from my 3 aqua exercise classes + a $100 stop @ the grocery store...

October is going to be super-duper busy for me, at least twice as busy as normal, maybe even more... for lots of reasons... work / painting & decorating projects before guests come from Germany for a week / a trip to W MD w/the german folks (guess who gets to coordinate everything??) / dd's b'day / Book Fair @ the ES (guess who's the chairperson?)... I get all tense just thinking about it!! I'm trying to just keep a positive mental attitude and flow from one thing to the other & focus on just the next item on the list, because if I think too far ahead, I can't breathe!! So if I'm short & to-the-point this month, you know why!

No new scale news...

Make it a great day!

LOL Laura! I also bought some of the ones you have.. but haven't tried them out for taste yet.... I going to split those into two servings..... (that is complete CRAP about your hospital)

Michelle: I got tired just READING your post!

Tracy- Taste isn't good on the bulletins.. its not as bad as the cream shake crap, but the trick is I don't 'drink' them like it's a drink. I shoot half at a time (21g of protein) and chase it with Water. It's barely on my tongue for a second, and the Water washes the taste away very well.

Well, hospital finally got on the phone with me, they are 'reviewing' my refund right now, and they never said they'd pay the anesthesiologist with the money (must have been a clever way to keep from giving us our money while we were actually there).

So when they finish 'reviewing' my refund, they'll cut me a check. I know they don't care at the hospital, but I said I'm not paying my anesthesiologist until they send me my refund.

Stupid stupid people.

I got a new account today, looks like potentially big customer. Yaaaayeeeee!! Love the busy season, get enough commission built up to have a fancy christmas lol.

I also do christmas fund, where they take out some money every paycheck (pre-tax!) and we get it at the end of the year to pay for x-mas. Mine's up to 2k. I don't spend that much on x-mas, so it's just going to be some money for a rainy day.

ALSO.. I do an online business, in a game/thing I play "SecondLife".. I have a clothing store. I can show you one of my online shops (website) if you guys want to see, PM me.. I don't want to post it publicly and get linked to it. No one there knows anything about my real identity, and I'm keeping it that way. Anyway, I make about $1k a month doing that.. and I really don't 'do' anything. Sometimes I make new clothes, but my store has 100's of items and self-sustains itself. Just some extra income. Instead of cashing it into the bank, I've been letting it build up in my paypal. Another rainy day thing. I've got money just hidden all over the place LOL!