Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February!

Finally found this again! I to have been only losing 1-2lbs a month for the past few. Glad to see it is not just me. Down to 166 would like to lose another 15-20. Good luck all

I'm here!!

It's been a ride for sure! I had my biggest low a few months ago, the monthly cycles were making me nuts, went back on medicine and am feeling normal again. I'm slow loosing, think I've only lost 6# since August. School started back up so back to work I went and stopped working out. It's hard to get it back into my routine. I have lost 72 pounds and I'm at 150. I'd like to see MY scale hit the 140 range, dr office is about 6# heavier but I don't care. I feel good and am eating well. I was throwing up maybe 3x a month if I didn't chew right and ate too fast, (so glad I'm able to puke it up then suffer that feeling!), and it's now maybe 1x a month or every other. Getting used to my new self and listening to what my body tells me! I'm still sensitive when my husband wraps his arm around me- it kinda is a weird numb hurt feeling in that one spot.

Anyhow- so glad to be here and I do hope all of you are doing well! Would love to hear how we've all be doing!!

Wendee

Hi Wendy!

The changes in our bodies are just amazing! I am down 104 lbs and still can't get used to it. People don't recognize me (strange) and my husband can put his arms all the way around me. I think it's going to take some getting used to! We've been married 30 years and I started gaining weight the second we got married.

But I LOVE the new me. I can wear heels. I just bought my third pair of knee high boots-- the last pair especially lovely.

I find I can eat a little of everything. Once I had my hernia-bowel obstruction repaired, that is. In fact I have not thrown up once since the repair.

We are almost a year out! I have 30 lbs to my low goal. I am going to get there!

Sassy you sound (well I read it as if it were you talking) SASSY!!! Great job!! I love feeling my husband touch me and tell me how beautiful I am, even with the saggy skin! I feel amazing too! Very blessed to have had this opportunity!!

Hi everyone just writing to see how you all are doing. I got a new smart phone, so now I can keep up with everybody. I wanted to say hi and I hope there's more of you that are still on the website. I hope we can all get back in touch.

I'm a year out since February 6th and I have lost about 140 pounds. in my last visit Dr. says he doesn't want me to lose anymore weight and so I'm just trying to maintain right now, which I haven't figured out how to do. I'm 5'9" and wearing a size 5-6 tall women's or a seven tall in juniors. No boobies left. I am a 34 dd but it's mostly skin. Very glad I did the surgery, but I don't like my body.

Since I have this smart phone I can post more so I hope there are still some February girls left. I hope you all are doing well. I hope to get to talk to you soon I'm also on MyFitnessPal as katsmfp and would love to get and give some support.

Take care and if you would like to text let me know... I have unlimited text and calling too now. I really want to support each other too. This is a critical time for us all.

Kat (posted in the wrong thread)

Just saying hello to fellow Feb 2013 buddies. How is everyone doing?

I'm down 136' to 155. That's where my body wants to be.

I had two problems-- hernia with small bowel obstruction and reactive hypoglycemia. The hernia was repaired and then it was found I needed abdominal wall reconstruction and a re-repair of the hernia. That I had done with a panniculectomy in Dec. I have the hypoglycemia under control by eating right.

I wear a size 10-12, down from a 24/26. I can wear high heels and have energy and feel great! Best decision ever to have RNY.

Sound like you are doing better now though Sassy.

Update for me, I'm 5'9 and 138 in a size 0 tall women's or a 3-5 juniors tall. Struggling to keep weight on. Doing better with body issues, but no appetite and still in poor physical condition. I'm applying for PT to build some healthy weight back.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Kat

Edited by kat77