Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fat chicks dont need to eat at least that how my family feels

Ok pardon my title but I need to rant. So my daughter got paid today and treated me to a very late lunch so I considered it my dinner. Of course I've been watching what I eat and counting calories so I didn't eat all m y food I said I'll save it for later maybe even lunch tomorrow. Ok so it's almost 2 in the morning and I should not be eating but I go downstairs to get a fork full or two of my leftovers. Mind u she brought her dad two sandwiches from Wendy's and a 5 piece nugget(he's skinny as a bean pole). Low and behold my youngest is eating all the damn hashbrowns (about to fry them, you guessed it I won't buy anymore of those, she's 19 and lazy as hell). I open my container and all my food is gone( this was a $15 plate of Mexican chicken and veggies and its all gone. The 19 year said she didn't eat it, I ask my husband he said he ate some of it and the 19 year old thinks its funny. I ask the oldest one (she's the one that brought it and had her leftovers, so I'm pretty sure she didn't eat it). So I say "oh since I'm the fat b**** I guess I'm not supposed to eat. It pisses me off because I make sure that I cook and buy dinner that everybody likes but they all seem to say screw me and act as if I'm not entitled to any. I'm so discussed and sick of this, I'm not cooking anymore this month and I'm damn sure not going grocery shopping! Ugh I'm so angry I just want to throw every bodies food away.i don't know if I'm having a fat girl moment or should I just say forget it I didn't need the food anyway? Sorry for the language but I'm disgusted!

Ok pardon my title but I need to rant. So my daughter got paid today and treated me to a very late lunch so I considered it my dinner. Of course I've been watching what I eat and counting calories so I didn't eat all m y food I said I'll save it for later maybe even lunch tomorrow. Ok so it's almost 2 in the morning and I should not be eating but I go downstairs to get a fork full or two of my leftovers. Mind u she brought her dad two sandwiches from Wendy's and a 5 piece nugget(he's skinny as a bean pole). Low and behold my youngest is eating all the damn hashbrowns (about to fry them' date=' you guessed it I won't buy anymore of those, she's 19 and lazy as hell). I open my container and all my food is gone( this was a 15 plate of Mexican chicken and veggies and its all gone. The 19 year said she didn't eat it, I ask my husband he said he ate some of it and the 19 year old thinks its funny. I ask the oldest one (she's the one that brought it and had her leftovers, so I'm pretty sure she didn't eat it). So I say "oh since I'm the fat b**** I guess I'm not supposed to eat. It pisses me off because I make sure that I cook and buy dinner that everybody likes but they all seem to say screw me and act as if I'm not entitled to any. I'm so discussed and sick of this, I'm not cooking anymore this month and I'm damn sure not going grocery shopping! Ugh I'm so angry I just want to throw every bodies food away.i don't know if I'm having a fat girl moment or should I just say forget it I didn't need the food anyway? Sorry for the language but I'm disgusted![/quote']

OoooooMG! If this isn't me! I swear I thought I was the only one who felt this way when someone ate my stuff! And they assume that we feel this way bc we're fat...no its the fact that you took it upon yourself to eat my stuff!! Especially if it's something that I was looking forward to eating! Its like stealing lol and saying eff me!! Oh but I get them back! lol but I know how you feel!

one of my favorite stories to highlight this - I’ll give you the cliff notes - hours and hours of prep to make this really delicious Soup (albeit not low calorie) left the house letting said Soup cool off (it was supposed to be my lunch for the week) and came home to all the pots and pans clean and no soup - we guessed it was a gallon of soup - my folks (I was a kid at the time) ATE A GALLON OF SOUP - licked that pot clean -

I used to joke that I had to eat whatever came into my home growing up because if I didn’t I’d never see it again - that kind of stuff has a huge weight on our psyche and creates an environment where we eat things sometimes not because we’re hungry or we “need” it - but because we are competitive.

Years later my husband and I still have a giggle about this - but I still am pissy when I think about how they ATE A GALLON OF SOUP - oh, the best part, they said they ate it because they thought I was going to throw it out.

Family can really suck. Especially family who doesn’t have weight issues.

Years later my husband and I still have a giggle about this - but I still am pissy when I think about how they ATE A GALLON OF Soup - oh' date=' the best part, they said they ate it because they thought I was going to throw it out.[/quote']

My ex used to do this ALL the time! It used to totally tick me off!

I am faced with the same issues my husband and sons do this all the time as well. I actually have to hide things form them. I go to school at night and work in the day time. So I take my mini meals. So since our eat habits are different they don't care what it is they will eat it. My Husband is just plan ol greedy. It make me so mad I want to slap him. uuuuuuggggghhhh just thinking about it makes me get upset. I knew I wasn't the only one going thru this.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I am not alone! They're going to pay for that one. They even drink all my diet Gold Peak Tea, every time. I guess I don't drink fast enough for them. Smdh!

My Husband sometimes does the same thing to me, If I bring something into the house that I know I probably shouldn't really have anyway, but once in a great while I might pick something up..... like the other day I picked up some muffins for "breakfast" I picked up a few different kinds because I prefer blueberry and cranberry, and he likes ones like corn and bran.... so I brought them home at night and within a few minutes he was already eating one and it wasn't the ones I bought him.... Now he is not skinny or anything but it just makes me so mad that I have to (like some of you mentioned) hide food if I ever want to get any of it. It makes me feel guilty as if I'm doing something wrong. And he always says to me, you know I hate that stuff being in the house, so I say then why do you eat it on me... he says well I eat it cause I don't want it in the house.... Are you freaking serious....LOL

I have roommates that are always eating my stuff! And it's not like it's highly-coveted things like chocolate or stuff, it's my Protein Shakes, and lean chicken and things I've bought for my pre-surgery diet, and they know this! but their entitled asses think it's theirs! IT pisses me off! Because no one likes Protein shakes, and they're just drinking it because it's there.

Not the Golden Peak Tea!!! Vengeance is yours sweetie. Make them pay.

Hunni Bunz♡

@Sparklette I bet if you have a bitch fit they'ed get it together. Just spazz out on them. They will get the picture.

Hunni Bunz♡

Talk about revenge, I have a friend who when her husband told her he wanted a divorce she got so mad, she started feeding him Alpo.... No lie, she started making his meals with freaking dog food and he gobbled it up, and loved it... which should have been is first clue cause she even admits she is not a good cook generally.... but then he would take the left overs to work for lunch the next day as well.... and when they finally split up she had left him with several dishes in the freezer all made with the dog food... which I'm guessing not only did he eat and love, but I'm sure he shared it with his new girlfriend that he started seeing before they got divorced..... Now that is revenge to the extreme....

I think I would make a few special ones...but modified with major salt or bitters added. Just mark your bottle with a small dot or something ß so you don't drink it

OH my god, that would be hilarious!

@Sparklette I bet if you have a bitch fit they'ed get it together. Just spazz out on them. They will get the picture.

Hunni Bunz♡

Oh, we've had words, yesterday when I came home from work, four of the shakes were missing, and I was like, wtf, b/c that's like 15 bucks worth of shakes! First I was like, who the hell would drink four of those, And then I was like, that can't be good for them. lol

Then I was like, guys, I need this stuff, so don't touch and I'd like you all to replace what you've taken. and they complied and we went to the store and they bought them. and now all is well. For now.

Ladies, I got a kick out your replies, the dog food one was priceless. I'm also going to fix a bottle of the tea for these gluttons in my house. I see we've all had to deal with the selfish family members. I've learned that it doesn't matter if it says fat free, diet, veggie, sugar free or any of the others they will eat it because its mine.

Just bought a 12 pack of G2 Gatorade because I can't drink the apple juice, sweet tea, Mountain Dew, or mr pipp that they have in the house. I have ONE thing in the house to drink. Take a nap, wake up... 4 of them are gone. They tried to act like they didn't know what I was talking about until I asked how the 3 year old got a blue mustache... Busted.