Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help migraine & sick child

I have a Migraine for now 2 days. My appetite is down hell. I haven't had any food in 24 hours. I'm throwing up non stop. Today is day 2 I still have no appetite been throwing also. Had some OJ but that came out. Gonna make some Soup see if it helps me. My 4 year old have a fever I been giving her Tylenol. She is home with me. If she still has fever tomorrow I will take her to her doctor. We have the same doctor but since I had WLS can't take much for migraine. I would take my ass to the emergency room but I have no one that will watch my kids. My husband is on call 24hrs and he has a bad cold. I haven't been able to make real food. I will try to make home made chicken noodle soup & white rice on the side. Good thing I see my surgeon tomorrow maybe he can suggest what I can take but hopefully I'm good by then.

Any suggestion plz comment. I have no energy imagine no food this is worst then liquid diet.< /p>

I have no answers I'm sorry. I would watch ur babies so u could go to the hospital, in a heart beat. Please try the liquids at least, dehydration will keep u from being able to keep anything in ur stomach, thus causing a vicious cycle. (((Hugs))) to u and ur family to feel better soon.

I have a Migraine for now 2 days. My appetite is down hell. I haven't had any food in 24 hours. I'm throwing up non stop. Today is day 2 I still have no appetite been throwing also. Had some OJ but that came out. Gonna make some Soup see if it helps me. My 4 year old have a fever I been giving her Tylenol. She is home with me. If she still has fever tomorrow I will take her to her doctor. We have the same doctor but since I had WLS can't take much for migraine. I would take my ass to the emergency room but I have no one that will watch my kids. My husband is on call 24hrs and he has a bad cold. I haven't been able to make real food. I will try to make home made chicken noodle soup & white rice on the side. Good thing I see my surgeon tomorrow maybe he can suggest what I can take but hopefully I'm good by then.

Any suggestion plz comment. I have no energy imagine no food this is worst then liquid diet.

Ohhh sweetie, be careful it is not going take you long to totally dehydrate that way. I wish I could help with the babies. Praying for you and your family!

Any suggestion plz comment. I have no energy imagine no food this is worst then liquid diet.

I hope you get on the mend soon. I know the thirst and hunger will drive you insane. Prayers!

Thanks everyone the Migraine by early evening was gone but its slowly returning again. I manage to eat yesterday & drink enough Fluid. I don't think I will be attending my appointment since I must take my daughter to the doctor. By the time I get out of there it might be too late for mine. Doctor opens at 9am my appointment is at 10:40am. If I'm gonna be poke needles ugh! With a sick child if fever I rather reschedule my appointment & take care of my child.

my doctor gave me a Migraine medication that can be dissolved in a glass of Water. it is called Maxalt - have not used it yet but am impressed that it can be liquified. The Immitrex pills are too big for me - too soon post-op.

Hope you feel better soon.

My physician prescribed Maxalt for Migraines - you can buy it in a form that dissolves in Water. Maybe that could help. I know what a migraine feels like and hope you feel better soon.

Thanks I will bring it to my surgeon attention if he can prescribe this & if my ins will cover it. I had to put my daughter before me & she has an ear infection. I'm waiting to get a call back from my md to see when I can go back for follow up.