Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Forget using prayers to god, not everyone believes! What you should be praying for is that you have a surgeon who's good and knows what he's doing, as well as an excellent group of nurses and support staff that will actually take care of you in hospital.

Amen, Lisa!

My Lord and savior Jesus Christ is who I will continue to pray to for everyone's surgery to go well, for everyone to have peace and comfort, and ultimately for healing. If you don't believe, feel free to think of it as positive vibes.

Surgery is Wednesday I'm praying it doesn't get postponed again...still have a cough..but so far the nurse said it should be a go..can't wait..to start a whole new life...missed to many years already.

Glad to hear, Jess. I am glad I made it to my surgery date (tmrw) without illness. Many at my employment were really getting sick before my last day, which was Friday. Hopefully my recovery will be as healthy! Best wishes!

I cheated. Today I had a slice of cheese. Yesterday I had a small piece of chicken from panda express and a couple days ago I had 3 frys. I'm so bad! :-(

Lisa :-)

I've cheated but with like grilled chicken...im human.

Good luck. :)

GOOD LUCK Simplysammi!!!

I started liquid diet and praying for those in surgery today. Can't wait for an update from them.

For those doing a liquid diet... Is it so you loose weight before surgery? I've been loosing my 10% (12lbs left) but haven't been told of this liquid diet. A lot of people do a liquid diet. Just wondering if its for Weightloss to shrink liver or to clean ur body out???

Good luck to everyone this week!!

For those doing a liquid diet... Is it so you loose weight before surgery? I've been loosing my 10% (12lbs left) but haven't been told of this liquid diet. A lot of people do a liquid diet. Just wondering if its for Weightloss to shrink liver or to clean ur body out???

Mine was to shrink liver. One week liquid diet.

Lisa :-)

Mine is liquid Protein Drinks for two weeks before surgery. The doctor says it's both to shrink the liver and to clean out the colon. If you don't do the died, he requires a bowel prep--I'd rather drink liquids for two weeks than have that!

OH yeah getting nervous for Wednesday.

OH yeah getting nervous for Wednesday.

I hear ya! I'm nervous for Monday--can't imagine how I'll feel on Saturday. Good luck!

Good luck to everyone this week. We have one week to go. I know being the spouse is not the same as the patient but I really am the only support team my husband has and this is slot of responsibility for one person to have so I will be looking to y'all. I hope you don't get tired of me. We just moved to hot springs, ar and I have no one here to help or even to talk to.

We are here for you, reach out whenever you want or need too. Wishing you a great week, and that surgery is uneventful. Hugs to you both

My anxiety level is high today though I'm still 9 days out. I have anxiety disorder and its a little out of control today.