Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That's where mine started and I quit drinking them and I was fine for a while and Wed it hit me as soon as my feet hit the floor I was sick and have been since. TY!

surgiversary 10/09/12~235 lbs

Oh my I hate to hear that. I didn't drink my shake today to avoid the nausea. I pray it don't come back.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using RNYTalk

Had my surgery Thursday 10/25/12

Got to come home today.. is it normal to not feel either full it hungry!? It's so hard to get my Fluid intake

Sara I went through the same feeling. It's hard to tell. 9 days out today and I really have to make myself eat, I don't have that sensation yet. Push yourself to drink though. You don't want to dehydrate. I got a little nervous because my skin on my face seemed extra dry, but then I remembered how the nutritionist told me about urine color to make sure your fluid intake is good.... As long as it is light in color you are good.

Sara I went through the same feeling. It's hard to tell. 9 days out today and I really have to make myself eat' date=' I don't have that sensation yet. Push yourself to drink though. You don't want to dehydrate. I got a little nervous because my skin on my face seemed extra dry, but then I remembered how the nutritionist told me about urine color to make sure your Fluid intake is good.... As long as it is light in color you are good.[/quote']

I'm glag to know its not just me lol Yah im trying real hard, its so annoying taking such small sips an drinking so slowly an for some reason its so hard to drunk Water but broth an popsicles are fine.. My husband set a timer on his watch he is reminding me every hour to take in 4oz lol otherwise I'd forget. How are you doing!?

So I just made a Protein Shake with 1 scoop Jillian Michaels chocolate whey, 8ozs skim milk, a teaspoon of pb and 6 large ice cubes.... And I put my Prilosec and crushed Zoloft in it.... Lemme tell ya..... It's Delish! I would love even more with a banana. And the wizard shake blender is fab!

Thanks everyone' date=' I got some fluids and found out that I also have a UTI (which I had no symptoms of) and am back at home. I have been nauseated for the last 3 days, IDK what's going on :(

surgiversary 10/09/12~235 lbs[/quote']

Feel better soon.

Clair you can do this' date=' pick ur self up brush ur shoulders of Nd keep it moving, you can do it we know u can. We or you drink, ur Protein, sip, sip, sip, sip, walk walk sip.

[/quote']

I agree girl... Make your self feel better. We did it for our health & to be extra sexy.. Extra sexy is the key!

I was vomiting 1 month straight. Vomit did my chores. Vomit took care of the kids. Vomit went shopping. I acted like nothing was wrong. It was annoying but I said it will get better. Wala I'm almost 5 months feeling great!! From 211 to 139 size 7. You can do this.

Had my surgery Thursday 10/25/12

Got to come home today.. is it normal to not feel either full it hungry!? It's so hard to get my Fluid intake

Very normal

Surgery 10/23--5 days post-op! Starting to feel human again and gotten a better system on my drinking. Already down 12 lbs!

Yay for you!!!

Surgery 10/23--5 days post-op! Starting to feel human again and gotten a better system on my drinking. Already down 12 lbs!

Good job :)

I got the hunger feeling already and my surgery was Oct 15. Anyone else?

I got the hunger feeling already and my surgery was Oct 15. Anyone else

Yup I got my hunger feeling about a week and ahalf after surgery first I didnt ewant anything.

I got the hunger feeling already and my surgery was Oct 15. Anyone else?

Yes, but it was nothing like the feeling of true hunger, there is no growling or anything.

it's more like an empty stomach feeling...I hope that makes since too someone :)

SD: 10/10/12, Converted from Lapband to RNY, HW (before band) 263, HW (RNY) 230, Preop 219, after surgery 223, current 209