Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Dates

Hello I was wondering If anyone has October Surgery dates and how are you feeling about it being right around the corner and how are u spendng your time now that the hard part is over ur approved and have your date

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! My date is Oct. 15, 2012!!! I've waited for this date since 2009. Now that I have a date for my RNY I have been cleaning house, refridorator, cabinets, discarding all old paper and crap that I don't want or need any more. I think I'm purging the old to make room for the new life that I'm praying and expecting. I'm looking at ordering my vitimans, Protein Drinks and picking up few jars of organic baby food from Whole Foods. No one knows about my sergery yet and I don't plan on telling anyone, the guy that I'm dateing will only know that I need him to pick me up from the hospital after I'm discharged but, he won't know why. lol I'm just being very private about it for now, there are a bunch of worrie worts around me and I don't need that stress. I'm counting down the days, and still have a lot to do in pre-op testing and last group nutrition appointment so we are off to a great start! I'm happy and ready! Best of luck to all of you having RNY this month!!!

Omg!!!! My surgery is scheduled for October 1st. My pre-op is on Sept 19th, and I have to do one week of liquids starting September 24th. I have already purchased my Protein for the liquid diet. Next week I will purchase 90 day worth of the Vitamins my doctor recommend. All in all, I'm an super excited.

Hey Ladies my date is October 4th and I havent told anyone but my husband and one distant friend of course my family desnt believe a person should have surgery unless ur dying so thats why i keep it to myself September 18thin all my per op class and testing bt i am so ready to be the woman i know i was meant to be without always worring if someone is looking at me thinking dang shes big my family also doesnt think i am big enuff for the surgery and i dont not look like it because I carry my weight well but i most Def need it

My surgery date is also on October 15th. I am excited & nervous at the same time. Although the nerves get the best of me sometimes I am still very excited to have my date & just a little more than a month I will finally be on the loser's bench! Woohoo to all the October daters!! :D

I'm going in for a band to bypass revision on oct 1st I'm a little freaked out at how fast time seems to be going

I was just approved for surgery! So I believe my surgery will be in October. I know I have to have a gallbladder ultrasound and 2 week Protein liquid diet. I called my surgeon yesterday to schedule but had to leave a message for the nurse. Getting anxious and excited and nervous all at once.

I was just approved for surgery! So I believe my surgery will be in October. I know I have to have a gallbladder ultrasound and 2 week Protein liquid diet. I called my surgeon yesterday to schedule but had to leave a message for the nurse. Getting anxious and excited and nervous all at once.

That's AWESOME!!! I'm waiting on my approval, so I'm feeling very anxious and nervous too! I guess excitement will come with approval!! Can't wait to hear your date!

My date is scheduled for Oct 15. I cannot wait!!! Ive been overweight my whole life and am ready for the new me. I cant wait to see everyones progress. Good luck to all!

I, too, have been overweight moat of my life. When the Nut asked me what was my ideal weight, I just sort of looked at her like...uh, the smallest I ever remember being as an adult is 227.

yes its so exciting we are ll about to be sexy I cant wait we are so close and it seems so unreal I feel more anxious with each day that passes

Yeah, me too when I was asked about what my ideal weight was I didn't know what to say. I'm 270 now and the smallest I can remember in high school was 190 which was still big I would be happy at 220. I'm very tall

5 11" so Im the same hight as Michelle Obama I cant even see being as small as her. I wonder how much she weighs , anybody know? Speaking of being anxious, I spend so much time on here that It's Un real. I'm going to have to give myself some time restrictions for researching, bloging looking up and watching you tube videos of WLS, so I can get some other things done. Since I've gotten my date its just all that I can think about. I even find my self looking on line at clothing stores that I wouldn't even step foot in because I knew that the only things I could fin into in those stores were the ear rings lol. Now, I'm stalking there websites. lol I think for my hight my weight ideal weight might be 145-150, but that may be to small, but we shall see :-) I'm just going to enjoy the ride down Get Little Street.

That's sooo what I do!! I love to see Ann Taylor, banana Republic, and Gap websites!! I'm mildly obsessed...do you Pinterest? The Women's Fashion boards are addictive!!

I' date=' too, have been overweight moat of my life. When the Nut asked me what was my ideal weight, I just sort of looked at her like...uh, the smallest I ever remember being as an adult is 227.[/quote']

LOL! I was asked the same question. I chose 175 because I remember I weighed 181 in the 8th grade and wanted to be less than that. Right now I'm 5'7 and 394. Highest ever was 402...I about passed out :(. So 175 sounds like a dream! I also find myself looking at 'regular sized' clothes. It's exciting to think about!