Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Dates

So i am 5'4 about 260 pounds (I will find out for sure on Wed at my pre-op). My goal is 135-140. I am not sure what size that is' date=' but i am hoping its between 4-6. My doctor said i will probably be between 130-145.[/quote']

I can't wait to be able to ride a roller coaster, fit in a stadium seat without pain and bruising, fit comfortably in an airplane seat and buckle the seatbelt without having to use an extender, walk without pain, and be able to use/do anything without having to worry about a weight limit. I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

I am definitely with you, ladies. I can't wait to get rid of my CPAP, fit in clothes that I actually LIKE vs clothes that "fit". And I want to ride roller coasters until I puke. haha. I know it sounds bad, but I used to be a roller coaster junkie and my husband and I both want to go for a whole weekend and just ride roller coasters once we get our weight off. We also want to pick up kayaking. We already love to camp and go hiking, but I can't wait to be able to enjoy it that much more. can't wait to get my HEALTH BACK!

EmpressLizBunny.....Oct 1st

Clairpooh.....Oct 1st

Mizzlaw.....Oct 3rd

Immagetitdown12.....Oct 4th

Laurie.....Oct 4th

sewalker30.....Oct 5th

ANUME.....Oct 8th

cooksie.....Oct 9th

FinerWoman.....Oct 15th

Musicalwonder.....Oct 15th

Sharroncarrie.....Oct 15th

L Belle.....Oct 15th

soontobehealthymom.....Oct 15th

kat.....Oct 16th

JPrez10706.....Oct 18th

DrMomFlrs.....Oct 18th

melonpie05.....Oct 23rd

thanks for adding me to the list, happy to be a part of it :)

I am so addicted to pinterest it is out of control!!!!

pinterest is the best!!!!

Hey Ladies my date is October 4th and I havent told anyone but my husband and one distant friend of course my family desnt believe a person should have surgery unless ur dying so thats why i keep it to myself September 18thin all my per op class and testing bt i am so ready to be the woman i know i was meant to be without always worring if someone is looking at me thinking dang shes big my family also doesnt think i am big enuff for the surgery and i dont not look like it because I carry my weight well but i most Def need it

We must be from the same bloodline because I have the same issues with my family and people that know me...I don't wear it well at all!

Yeah' date=' me too when I was asked about what my ideal weight was I didn't know what to say. I'm 270 now and the smallest I can remember in high school was 190 which was still big I would be happy at 220. I'm very tall

5 11" so Im the same hight as Michelle Obama I cant even see being as small as her. I wonder how much she weighs , anybody know? Speaking of being anxious, I spend so much time on here that It's Un real. I'm going to have to give myself some time restrictions for researching, bloging looking up and watching you tube videos of WLS, so I can get some other things done. Since I've gotten my date its just all that I can think about. I even find my self looking on line at clothing stores that I wouldn't even step foot in because I knew that the only things I could fin into in those stores were the ear rings lol. Now, I'm stalking there websites. lol I think for my hight my weight ideal weight might be 145-150, but that may be to small, but we shall see :-) I'm just going to enjoy the ride down Get Little Street.[/quote']

That weight may be a little to low for your height, im 5"4 & 1/2 (dont laugh at my 1/2)and should weigh 135 to 145 & im the same way I feel like im becoming a RNY addict, I have watched numerous YouTube videos on gastric bypass surgery and tummy tucks, I think I have become completely obsessed. Lol

EmpressLizBunny.....Oct 1st

Clairpooh.....Oct 1st

Mizzlaw.....Oct 3rd

Immagetitdown12.....Oct 4th

ANUME.....Oct 8th

cooksie.....Oct 9th

FinerWoman.....Oct 15th

Musicalwonder.....Oct 15th

Sharroncarrie.....Oct 15th

JPrez10706.....Oct 18th

Thanx for adding me & October cant come soon enough.

Hey ladies so we are patiently or not so paiently waiting for our surgery dates lol what is your goal size and or weight and something u can not wait to do or wear

This may sound strange but between falling on ice my knees is messed up and I have a foot condition called plantar fascitis that causes major pain, so one thing I want to do pain free is shop and I want to be able to get down on my floor and not have to struggle & coach myself up (with the 1 2 3}.

This may sound strange but between falling on ice my knees is messed up and I have a foot condition called plantar fascitis that causes major pain, so one thing I want to do pain free is shop and I want to be able to get down on my floor and not have to struggle & coach myself up (with the 1 2 3}.

I too have that plantar fascitis. I've had a good handle on it lately though with wearing good shoes and inserts. It's a huge pain and horrible when you can't take control over it, because no matter what you do, your feet just ache. Good luck and hopefully you can find something that works for you! Even without going to the doctor for it, Dr Scholls has that foot mapping thing at Wal Mart and they can recommend insoles for you-they are expensive, 50 bucks, but they really do work out pretty well.

I too have that plantar fascitis. I've had a good handle on it lately though with wearing good shoes and inserts. It's a huge pain and horrible when you can't take control over it' date=' because no matter what you do, your feet just ache. Good luck and hopefully you can find something that works for you! Even without going to the doctor for it, Dr Scholls has that foot mapping thing at Wal Mart and they can recommend insoles for you-they are expensive, 50 bucks, but they really do work out pretty well.[/quote']

Yes I have orthotics from the doctor but they dont seems to help as much these days and I want to wait to get another pair after some of the weight comes off, I also have two pairs of shoes from Lucky's Shoes that cost a total of 367$ needless to say I didnt want to get them but I could tell the difference because they had a stabilizer bar in the heel of the shoe. So I figure at tax time get some every yr cuz im cheap thats like two pairs or Michael Jordan shoe (& thats insane to pay that much money for shoes) but it was a necessity.

I am so addicted to pinterest it is out of control!!!!

Me tooo!! I loveeee Pinterest. I do alot of the craft/DIY projects on there.

That weight may be a little to low for your height' date=' im 5"4 & 1/2 (dont laugh at my 1/2)and should weigh 135 to 145 & im the same way I feel like im becoming a RNY addict, I have watched numerous YouTube videos on gastric bypass surgery and tummy tucks, I think I have become completely obsessed. Lol[/quote']

No body should laugh at the half!! You earned that!!

I take 5000 mg of Biotin now, but there's also a Shampoo people talk about...Fall out? Something like that...anyone know?

I too have that plantar fascitis. I've had a good handle on it lately though with wearing good shoes and inserts. It's a huge pain and horrible when you can't take control over it, because no matter what you do, your feet just ache. Good luck and hopefully you can find something that works for you! Even without going to the doctor for it, Dr Scholls has that foot mapping thing at Wal Mart and they can recommend insoles for you-they are expensive, 50 bucks, but they really do work out pretty well.

I have been going thru the same thing with my feet. I bought the Dr. Scholls inserts, and a new pair of Nikes and it helps soooo much. Walked around an Apple Festival this weekend and my feet didn't hurt half as bad as they usually do.

I want to have long tone legs, be able to fit in clothing that look fabulous on me, get into single size numbers (6,8), I'm looking forward to going down to a smaller shoe size I'm in a 12 now, I want to get to a 9 or 10, get my sexy back! Gain and keep control of what I put in my mouth, be able to run without pain, have random men offer to buy me drinks and hurry to just to open the door for me. lol Yeah, that would be nice.