Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im Breaking Down Tears & Tears

Sitting here crying. Why? I feel hurt. I'm a people person. I encourage everyone & I feel proud & happy with everyone having surgery & when a pound is lost it's a big celebration.

It's been a few months since I cry. Maybe I don't belong in this group. Maybe I wasnt fat enough to have WLS. I come so far & I have so many problems.

Sorry I'm going to think about my life. People don't understand how others struggle in life & this is the only thing that went my way. I don't get anything for free. I struggle every month with 2 checks per month to put food on my table to buy diapers. I have 8 diapers left I'm using bedding pad as diapers to make a stretch. I don't have it easy. Yeah I guess I got a quick fix in surgery that I still vomit every so often at almost 3 months. I have a wonderful life when I'm flat broke waiting for money to buy diapers.

Don't beat yourself up mami.

You do belong here, and you're def a valued member of this forum.

We all have issues in our lives, and sometimes it's good to vent and let it out.

Hope you feel better mami. :-)

Sitting here crying. Why? I feel hurt. I'm a people person. I encourage everyone & I feel proud & happy with everyone having surgery & when a pound is lost it's a big celebration.

It's been a few months since I cry. Maybe I don't belong in this group. Maybe I wasnt fat enough to have WLS. I come so far & I have so many problems.

Sorry I'm going to think about my life. People don't understand how others struggle in life & this is the only thing that went my way. I don't get anything for free. I struggle every month with 2 checks per month to put food on my table to buy diapers. I have 8 diapers left I'm using bedding pad as diapers to make a stretch. I don't have it easy. Yeah I guess I got a quick fix in surgery that I still vomit every so often at almost 3 months. I have a wonderful life when I'm flat broke waiting for money to buy diapers.

Hi mami. Hang in there. We aren't given any challenges we cant handle. You r stronger than you give yourself credit for. Look at how much weight you've dropped. You r getting healthier for your kids. Hoping your check comes soon since its the end of the month. Have you gone to the local foodbank? I know ours asks for diaper donations all the time so maybe they can help?

I really feel for you Mami. Dee is right, you are a valued member here. I couldn't imagine the forums without you. When I started reading the forums a few months ago, you really stood out as someone who was dedicated to the process, successful with surgery, and caring for others. I'm sure others would agree. We love you!

It's hard to do, but please have faith that this is part of your plan. Stay strong and think of the great examples you are setting for your children by doing the right thing when times get tough. Wish I could help somehow but you are in my prayers. Hope things take a turn for the better soon.

<3

Sending you hugs Mami! Praying for you, and as its been said you belong here!

Do you belong to a church? Our.church often donates food and baby stuff such as diapers.

You're in my prayers!

Hang in there mami! You put so much time and effort into being such a supportive member on this forum for everyone. ::hugs::

Praying for you and your family. Ask for help, we all need it sooner or later.

Your very valuable! Don't ever think your not! I read so often how you encourage people on here! You make a difference in people lives!

Just remember he never puts you through anything you can't handle! Stay positive even when it feels impossible!

Do I really think we would let you go that easy without a fight!!!!! Your story is an important story. You have people pulling at youfrom all kinds of directions. Take a step back and decided what is the first thing that has to happen to get your plan rolling. You can't tackle it all at once!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I'm back!! I didn't know so many people love me. Awww thanks Guys/Ladies. Guess what? I been approve for food stamps. Thanks God really needed this good news it happen a new minutes ago. The mail carrier was late with the mail today. I got an advance in cash from my husband's adult son. He gives me $60 a week since I feed him 3 meals per day 5 times a week. I had to go into my kids bank account to take out money for there diaper. Now they don't have to walk around with bed padding as diapers. Thanks for the best wishes,and prayers. I send messages from members that pray for me. That is the nicest thing anyone has done for me to have me in there prayer. I guess things will get a little better financially as far as getting food on the table with out having to stretch my kids money.

I'm back!! I didn't know so many people love me. Awww thanks Guys/Ladies. Guess what? I been approve for food stamps. Thanks God really needed this good news it happen a new minutes ago. The mail carrier was late with the mail today. I got an advance in cash from my husband's adult son. He gives me 60 a week since I feed him 3 meals per day 5 times a week. I had to go into my kids bank account to take out money for there diaper. Now they don't have to walk around with bed padding as diapers. Thanks for the best wishes' date='and prayers. I send messages from members that pray for me. That is the nicest thing anyone has done for me to have me in there prayer. I guess things will get a little better financially as far as getting food on the table with out having to stretch my kids money. [/quote']

I'm so glad to hear things worked out. It seems that God always will come through, sometimes in very surprising ways!

Yeahhhh ... This is great news!!! I'm so glad u got approved.

Me too you have no idea how much I needed these food stamps especially with my kids in school full time. They need lunch daily. They even gave me extra. Now I'm gonna have more food stamps then I expected. Just waiting on my monthly checks and the 8th of. September that's when they give another monthly foodstamps. I can do a huge grocery shopping & get school supply.

Me too you have no idea how much I needed these food stamps especially with my kids in school full time. They need lunch daily. They even gave me extra. Now I'm gonna have more food stamps then I expected. Just waiting on my monthly checks and the 8th of. September that's when they give another monthly foodstamps. I can do a huge grocery shopping & get school supply.

This really bring tears to my eyes too. I wondering if it would help me in my situation? I filled for disability and waiting on the decision from the court.