Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck before and after photos

Not gonna lie...it hurts pretty bad. It's much more pain then the sleeve. I had to ask the doc for better pain meds because norco wasn't cutting it! He gave me Percocet and it has been helping me a lot more. It is pretty easy to move around once you are standing, but getting up and down hurts bad! They want you to walk around like the hunchback. With all of that being said....I would do it all over again! So worth every bit of pain! ;)

Not gonna lie...it hurts pretty bad. It's much more pain then the sleeve. I had to ask the doc for better pain meds because norco wasn't cutting it! He gave me Percocet and it has been helping me a lot more. It is pretty easy to move around once you are standing, but getting up and down hurts bad! They want you to walk around like the hunchback. With all of that being said....I would do it all over again! So worth every bit of pain! ;)

I am surprised as I was encourage to walk standing straight up at all times. It may differ if you had the circular belt?

I am surprised as I was encourage to walk standing straight up at all times. It may differ if you had the circular belt?

I was told by the nurse and the surgeon to walk around like I was looking for penny's. my doctor cut away a little more skin then they usually do (because I had so much of an apron) and so when he closed he had me curled up so that the two ends could touch. The reason behind making me stay curled a little was to give my skin the time to stretch out naturally and in doing such I would have a tighter result. I only had to do this for five days. After that I could walk normally. :)

So the drain is out! Funny though, with the last one he removed it seemed to close up right away, but this one after 2.5 hours is still wide open, and Fluid is still coming out. I guess because it was in further, and longer. Another thing is that I can actually feel a little pain from where the drain was sitting inside of my abdomen. I am starting to get some feeling back in the section just below my new belly button. My doc was surprised by this, and said it normally takes up to six months to start to get feeling back. Doc also said everything is healing up wonderfully. I can take showers, but not baths or swimming for another week. I am still so thrilled with my outcome of surgery!

So I had the luck of catching a chest cold that is making recovery hard. Coughing hurts...thankfully I was recovered as much as I am before I caught this!

wow AWESOME results! Congrats! How long are you off of work? I'm an RN so I lift and bend pretty much all day. My Dr put me off for 4 weeks after sleeve. This looks like a much harder recovery?

Good luck!

So I had the luck of catching a chest cold that is making recovery hard. Coughing hurts...thankfully I was recovered as much as I am before I caught this!

Ouch.... Sorry. I bet the coughing does not feel good. Hope it goes away quickly.

wow AWESOME results! Congrats! How long are you off of work? I'm an RN so I lift and bend pretty much all day. My Dr put me off for 4 weeks after sleeve. This looks like a much harder recovery? Good luck!

I been out since 8-21 still pains with bending or a lot of movement :/

wow AWESOME results! Congrats! How long are you off of work? I'm an RN so I lift and bend pretty much all day. My Dr put me off for 4 weeks after sleeve. This looks like a much harder recovery?

Good luck!

I got 6 weeks no lifting anything over 10 pounds. You would probably get at least 6 weeks off being a nurse. Thank you;)

I been out since 8-21 still pains with bending or a lot of movement :/

I have noticed that I start to feel sore if I don't wear my binder for a while. Do you still feel like that too, this far out?

I have noticed that I start to feel sore if I don't wear my binder for a while. Do you still feel like that too' date=' this far out?[/quote'] not at all , I don't wear it at all an I'm finally getting my last drain out Monday thank god

not at all , I don't wear it at all an I'm finally getting my last drain out Monday thank god

Why did you have to have a drain in so long? If you don't mind me asking. I got 2 drains with my tuck, one was removed day 6 and the second was removed day 13. Did you just have a lot of Fluid drainage?

Why did you have to have a drain in so long? If you don't mind me asking. I got 2 drains with my tuck' date=' one was removed day 6 and the second was removed day 13. Did you just have a lot of Fluid drainage?[/quote']

I guess the surgeon missed a blood vessel and I was bleeding I was home for 4 hours before being in a ambulance staying 5 days in icu lol it's been almost 5 weeks with this damn thing

I guess the surgeon missed a blood vessel and I was bleeding I was home for 4 hours before being in a ambulance staying 5 days in icu lol it's been almost 5 weeks with this damn thing

Wow! Omg! I am so sorry you had that happened! I guess I will count myself as lucky! I am so happy you recovered from that! That is so scary. One more surgery for me to go through...hope nothing like that happens! You are a guy, so I guess you don't have to worry about the boob surgery....unless you are planning on that too...which if you are, that is cool. I wish for the best for you! :)

My recovery is going very well. I am hardly sore at all anymore, and if I am then a Tylenol is plenty to help with the pain. Swelling comes and goes. I am terrible about wearing my binder. I really need to work on that. I am on countdown mode till the girls are fixed! ;) 21 more days to go!

How long are you supposed to wear that thing? I just got home from the hospital. I asked how long and he said "I'll let you know."

That sounds indefinite.