Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck before and after photos

How much is a Tummy Tuck? I'm not sleeved yet but have been think to just fet a tuck and continue working out.

I had mine done in June. It will go fast. Yes the drains were a big pain in the butt! But the thing that kept me going was that it did get a little better each day. I was asking to go back to my dance class before the doctor was ready to let me go. Time to pierce that belly button while it is still numb..

My Tummy Tuck cost $7500. There are surgeons that do it cheaper, but I would be cautious of who you chose.

I feel completely normal now. No pain meds or anything required. The portion of my belly from the new belly button down to my pubic hair is completely numb. It is freaky. The doctor says this is normal, and will eventually go away. I sure hope so! Going to add another picture to my gallery of my progress. :)

Sassy, glad to hear you are doing so well! I hear that numbness can last a really long time...

Pretty exciting! I am doing lower body lift and more... Oct 14. Looking forward to hearing your updates.

Terrific. My date is 9/30. How are you recovering? How's your pain and mobility?

Are you serious? I sure hope my recovery goes half as well. Do you still have the drains?

Ok...just looked at your gallery...apparently no drains. The difference between your current pic and the "before" pic is outstanding. You've got to be happy. I'm happy for you.

Are you serious? I sure hope my recovery goes half as well. Do you still have the drains?

Ok...just looked at your gallery...apparently no drains. The difference between your current pic and the "before" pic is outstanding. You've got to be happy. I'm happy for you.

I do have one drain left, I just tucked it in my panties. :) I hope yours goes that great too! You must be totally excited and on count down mode! Two weeks left! I was hoping I would have less stretch marks then I do, but when I was pregnant with my son he decided to park his butt all the way up under my boobs, so I had stretch marks all the way up. I can't wait till I am all cleared to start toning up! My goal is to have some beautiful muscles under there that will make those stretch marks fade away, and nobody will notice them...hehe. I am thrilled at this point. This has been my dream for years, and my dream finally came true!

Ok, posting a picture of my actual scar. It looks gruesome but it doesn't hurt. I found out today that I need to take it easier though. I got really sore from over doing it.

Wow i can feel your excitement when you say dream come true...im still 60pounds from goal but cant wait for my countdown to plastics... sooo happy for you :) :) keep updating!!! Cheers :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

Wow i can feel your excitement when you say dream come true...im still 60pounds from goal but cant wait for my countdown to plastics... sooo happy for you :) :) keep updating!!! Cheers :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

Yes they sure do! Keep at it! You are almost there. I thought that I would never be able to get to my goal, and then I did! I also thought I would never be able to afford plastics, and then a miracle happened and my husband got a bonus from work that was exactly the amount of money I needed to get plastics, and he is so wonderful that he didn't even think twice about making my dreams come true! It's also a bonus for him, he just said he was giving me my 20 year tune up! Lol

I realized yesterday that while I feel fantastic, I still need to take it easy or I get really worn out, and soar. I also made the mistake of not wearing my binder for way to long, and my tummy let me know it. So when anyone does finally get their tummy tucks, please make sure to follow the doctors instructions and wear that binder. The skin still isn't attached to your abdominal wall and so you need the binder in place to hold it there so that the inside can re attach. I will keep updating for everything, and I am so in countdown mode for my new boobies! I will of course post pictures of those ( I will be putting little stickers over the important parts of course! Sorry boys! Hehe). Life is so good!

Keep working it prettyfatchic ( you're going to have to change that name pretty soon to prettyskinnychic!) I hope all your goals and dreams come true too! :)

I just uploaded some pictures of my arms, thighs/legs....and some actual pictures of my waist with clothes on. Hoping you all like them! :)

You look absolutely awesome!! I want this so badly. Like you, it would be my dream come true. I started out at 294 and my goal is 150. I'm 5'6" and I still have a few pounds to go but it is slow going. I'm trying the 5.2 way of eating now to see if I can get the scale to move.

I also had to pay for my surgery and am still paying on it because my insurance had an exclusion in the policy for WLS even though our premiums monthly are 1300.00. So frustrating. So, I know I will have to get the surgery paid off before I can even think of plastics. I want it so bad!!! :(

Anyway, again you look awesome and I'm so happy for you. I've been worried about the pain as well. My sleeve surgery wasn't a walk in the park and I've had 5 other surgeries that weren't hard at all. So, hoping this isn't as bad as the sleeve was for me.

Keep posting those pics. So inspiring. :)

You look absolutely awesome!! I want this so badly. Like you, it would be my dream come true. I started out at 294 and my goal is 150. I'm 5'6" and I still have a few pounds to go but it is slow going. I'm trying the 5.2 way of eating now to see if I can get the scale to move.

I also had to pay for my surgery and am still paying on it because my insurance had an exclusion in the policy for WLS even though our premiums monthly are 1300.00. So frustrating. So, I know I will have to get the surgery paid off before I can even think of plastics. I want it so bad!!! :(

Anyway, again you look awesome and I'm so happy for you. I've been worried about the pain as well. My sleeve surgery wasn't a walk in the park and I've had 5 other surgeries that weren't hard at all. So, hoping this isn't as bad as the sleeve was for me.

Keep posting those pics. So inspiring. :)

Wow, you are almost to your goal! That is terrific. I was very fortunate that my insurance covered it or I would probably just now be starting out on this journey, instead of wrapping it up! Try to think positively, somehow everything will work out the way it is supposed to. I never even dared to dream that I was going to be able to get these plastics, and somehow the stars aligned, and my dreams that I didn't dare to dream are now coming true! Lol you look fantastic yourself....btw! Thank you for the wonderful compliments! :)

You look fantastic! Such an inspiration...

Thank you for sharing:)

So I get to finally have this awful drain removed tomorrow! Looking so forward to not having to try and conceal the stupid Fluid ball! My scar is coming along soooo well! It has already completely healed over, no scabs at all....and it starting to lighten already with this cool fake skin sticker I bought for myself that is supposed to help minimize scaring...I totally recommend them! The outside doesn't hurt at all, however occasionally I will move the wrong way, or do something that will give me this pulling pain that feels like I have ripped an internal stich, and it sometimes burns afterwards. I have learned in two weeks that I am still recovering from a major surgery, and while I may feel great most of the time....I still need to take it easy! I will be posting new pictures as soon as I can on Monday of me without this stupid drain tube sticking out of me, as well as new pictures of my scar line.

A wonderful outcome for me so far is that I now can wear regular shirts that go to my waist. Rather then hang down really low to cover my front but. Last night was the first time in18 years that I wore a belt that could actually be seen....so something I have to do now is buy some really cool show off belts! I am waiting till after I get the boobs done to buy new shirts, as I don't know how big, or how small I should get the shirts. Soooo on countdown till I get those boobies! Only 4 weeks left! :)