Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

MorningFuneral I miss you. Please call me.

No it does not sounds nuts to have another surgery. It is done on a regular basis. Everyone is diffrent and we have to choose what is best for each individual. I am 100% behind you in whatever you choose to do. OK Head up...That's An Order!!! Life is beating you right now and it is hard so lean on us. That is what we are here for.

NIECY- How are you doing on the m/e? How did the work luncheon go?

I am doing fantastic! I love it! I am down 7 lbs. since starting it!!! I thought this morning about taking the weekend off from it but after getting on the scale, I changed my mind. The work luncheon went well. There was some pork in the pan that didn't have hardly any BBQ Sauce on it so I ate that and it was good! There was a yummy looking chocolate dessert and then ice cream cake back at the office but I resisted temptation! It didn't even look as good as I expected it to. Tann, thank you so, so much for telling us about m/e! It is awesome! :)

I know... Its not just the band, its me and ive realized that. I need to not give up and continue. or atleast give it a fair shot right?

Girl, you need to do whats right for you...

Do some soul searching and come up with the best thing for you...Its true that the band is just not for everyone and it still is a lot of hard work and working out basically just like being on a lifetime diet or pay the price...It has ended up being alot more work than what I actually thought it would be in the beginning and I am talking now from my depressed state due to having no change for a while...Have you talked to your dr about you having this other surgery? What is he saying to you dear?

i go to talk to my doctor on the 17th. i think im so horrid because everytime i eat anything but liquid i PB and need some cc's removed. I think im going to give it one more chance and really work at it. i think with my husband working and me sitting in my bedroom all day has drove me nuts. i feel like everyone has a life but me.

i go to talk to my doctor on the 17th. i think im so horrid because everytime i eat anything but liquid i PB and need some cc's removed. I think im going to give it one more chance and really work at it. i think with my husband working and me sitting in my bedroom all day has drove me nuts. i feel like everyone has a life but me.

Good, I am glad to hear that you are going to the dr and trying to make it work instead of making a harsh decision...You will be amazed at what a slight unfill will do for you!!! I can not even come close to understanding what you are feeling cuz even if I get sick maybe once or twice a month I feel terrible and am disgusted with it all!! Hang in there and see how you feel after getting some removed...I really wish you well on this journey...I really wish you could get in sooner than the 17th tho, thats a long time to go without being able to eat girl...Any chance of getting in sooner?

You guys have me ALMOST talked into a protien diet to get off my platueau. I will check out the website. I'm going to Sun Valley for the week with my DH, so I will try and exercise every day and relax and then I will think about this protien thing. Good luck everyone!

I am doing fantastic! I love it! I am down 7 lbs. since starting it!!! I thought this morning about taking the weekend off from it but after getting on the scale, I changed my mind. The work luncheon went well. There was some pork in the pan that didn't have hardly any BBQ Sauce on it so I ate that and it was good! There was a yummy looking chocolate dessert and then ice cream cake back at the office but I resisted temptation! It didn't even look as good as I expected it to. Tann, thank you so, so much for telling us about m/e! It is awesome! :eek:

Niecy, I'm sooo glad it worked for you :wow2: 7 pounds:clap2: I weighed in this morning and 7 pounds for me too:clap2: Today, Sat and Sun I will be eating some carbs and veggies.:hungry: I plan on doing the M/E starting Mon-Fri again next week. This is something I can do and I love the results. Most likely tho the results might not be 1 pound a day the longer we do it, but who knows:confused: I'll see what next weeks progress is. Again, I'm very happy for you. The temptations do get easier, I was faced with a try of fresh homemade brownies Friday at work, it was very easy to walk on by:huytsao but if it had been a try of cut up veggies I would've been very tempted:nervous

Ok, I totally gave in this morning to an infomercial...First thing this morning I saw one for a computerized ropless jump rope with a training video...Its called the "jump snap"...and comes with a training video...Counts your calories burned and your repititions for you...It looked and sounded cool anyways...So I went to the website and ordered it...I wish it was already here..I dont know how its going to go once it gets here but we will see

Avilla, so what do you do with a ropeless jumprope isn' t that like juming in place, inform me please, maybe I'll look it up:confused:

You guys have me ALMOST talked into a protien diet to get off my platueau. I will check out the website. I'm going to Sun Valley for the week with my DH, so I will try and exercise every day and relax and then I will think about this protien thing. Good luck everyone!
This will surely get you off your plateau:biggrin1: Everyone that tried it this week lost between 4-10 pounds. Niecy and I both lost 7 lbs.:heh:

Avilla, so what do you do with a ropeless jumprope isn' t that like juming in place, inform me please, maybe I'll look it up:confused:

I know that it sounds funny...But it has weights that you can put into the ends of the contraption and for us (me) that have a habit of even tripping over their own toes its a good life saving thing...lol...its hard to describe...But look it up on the net...JUMPSNAP and tell me what you think...It burns 100 calories per 5 minutes and come with a starter video then a more intense one after you get use to it

Ok, I tried a little different workout today...When the sun went down and the eyes were off of me, I went out and jogged the backyard 8 times around then went 8 more walking for a cool down...This might not sound like alot to some but it was for sure a workout for me...I might have been able to do more if the dang dogs didnt think I was trying to play with them and they tried to trip me around every corner...But for now, that was really good for me...Hopefully I will be able to get off a few of the extra pounds that I put on over the last month or so

Just found your SPRING BOOTCAMP--- I needed to read that, I go to the Dr. today I don't know how much I have lost I have fallen off track and I need to get back on now.I'll see how I stand today. I'm starting over---we go to disney world in June---new goal 25lbs

Tann & Nieceyrenee- I have officially started my M/E diet today:clap2: :( I talked it up so good my DH is starting it w/me:biggrin1: . I have tuna salad w/ eggs for lunch today. We went to the store and stocked up!:hungry:

Congrats on the wt loss:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I am hoping to post good results next Monday! I didn't loose an ounce this week :think . But at least I didn't gain!!

Teresita- Thanks for all the kind words!!:) DH did good and the surgeon didn't think it looked like cancer :clap2: . We will get the final report on Tuesday, but he said he wouldn't worry.:nervous

Today stinks so far... I was off Friday w/ DH for surgery and had soooo much work to catch up on! I was in the middle of it when our computer system went down!! Oh well! Now I can come here and visit w/ y'all!! I do love and appreciate all of you! I could never do this without you all :D

Thanks for everything!

Turner24