Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Niceyrenee and Tann: Good luck on the meat and egg diet thing. I will but in if you don't mind :) . I will go to the store tonight and do it for 5 days. I will post weigh in results Monday :D . Please answer questions if you don't mind....

BBQ, ketchup, mustard, mayonase, and sweet relish- What is allowed? I need to make tuna salad ect for getting down meats.:hungry:

Thanks! :)

Turner24

Hi Turner, from what I understand you should keep your carb intake to about 10 g and under a day....so if you have relish, just watch the other Condiments you use. I have not had an egg yet, and this is my 5th day. I will have baked chix for lunch with hot sauce :hungry: I'm still drinking my Water. mayo and mustard are fine, just be careful with the ketsup, I leave the ketsup along because I like to drown my meats in the stuff:faint: :hungry:

Niecyrenee- sorry:embarassed: Spelled your name wrong!!:faint:

Turner24

Not a problem! I don't mind being Niceyrenee! Good luck on your m/e fast! So far so good but it's only been half a day. :) I sure hope to make it 7 days but I make no promises. Only time will tell.

Hi Guys!!

I have a challenge for us for the week..... take the steps up and down at work from Wed thru Friday. What do you all think?? I am a very dedicated elevator rider:heh: . It will be a good challenge for me!

Turner24

Good Luck guys on your M/E.

Turner24 I can't take the stairs up because they are locked but I do walk down the stairs faithfully.

OK GUYS WE HAVE A CHALLENGE FROM TURNER24.....Take the stairs for the rest of the week. We might as well through in the old staircase streak challenge. Wherever you have a set of stairs streak them as often as you can this week.

I ran up and down my stairs last night everytime a commercial came on during 24. Not for exercise but because I was trying to get the kitchen cleaned downstairs and watch 24 upstairs. LOL

I'm in with you on the M/E challenge! It's done wonders so far, hope we can stick with it! I don't do eggs at all, so for me it's just a meat challenge. :) I do use a LOT of mayo, though, have to have food lube!

I'll be happy to do stairs every time I see them. I don't have a lot of them in my life though, so maybe I'll just add in some step work for commercials. :)

Thank you all for being so pumped! You make my feet start tapping!

I don't have any stairs either (at work or home) so for my challenge I will commit to doing the walking plan Josette posted on page 29 (#426) daily for the rest of the week. That oughta get my blood pumping!

I'll be looking for you over at LCF, what will be your username, the same?

That is wonderful news on the Dr.'s report, good for you:clap2:

I totally missed this! Sorry!

My username will be the same. It's easier for me to remember that way. :heh:

Thank you!

Hey all,

I've been bummed for a few days and didn't feel like showin my face on here. I think the winter is seriously getting to me.....it's been snowing for the last three days here....bleh.:cry

I'm sick of people asking me every 4 or 5 days how I'm doing "on my program"....don't they realize this is a slow process? I've only said it like 50 times.:mad:

I swear my mother expects me to be down 10 pounds every week when she talks to me...:)

I exercised a couple times this week and have been doing the running up and down my stairs during commercials for a couple weeks now. I also went on two very long walks through Ikea this week so I'm counting that.

I can't wait for spring....:clap2:

Anyways.....gotta go clean....later all.

Time2Live....I love your name I say that phase often when someone mentions to me, don't I want a little girl (I have 3 lil boys) I say no...No more babies It's time to live now. No more diapers and bottles and crying:clap2: My youngest start kindergarden this fall, It's Time2Live:heh: ....Sorry you are feeling:( Spring will be here soon.:bored

Hey all,

I've been bummed for a few days and didn't feel like showin my face on here. I think the winter is seriously getting to me.....it's been snowing for the last three days here....bleh.:cry

I'm sick of people asking me every 4 or 5 days how I'm doing "on my program"....don't they realize this is a slow process? I've only said it like 50 times.:)

I swear my mother expects me to be down 10 pounds every week when she talks to me...:(

I exercised a couple times this week and have been doing the running up and down my stairs during commercials for a couple weeks now. I also went on two very long walks through Ikea this week so I'm counting that.

I can't wait for spring....:clap2:

Anyways.....gotta go clean....later all.

I feel the same exact way as you and I totally understand.... Its upsetting to see how others react to me and my loss, or not loss now...Just makes me sick

Time2Live I am right there with you. (I'm sorry did I get anything on your shoulder) oh well I'm ready for Sping too. I need some warmth so I can do what I got to do outside. LOL Hang in there girl.

I'm with you Tann it is Time2Live and I think this is why we get the band because want to Live a Better Life....NOW!