Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

WOOhOO Welcome Aboard Campers!!!! Than you for your recommitment to YOU!!!:clap2: :clap2:

Niecyrene feel free to dance your butt off daily. LapBandFan no one here is pathetic we are all in training.

Josette chocolate is good for you in moderation.

Now go drink your Water.< /strong>

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

You're doing great Teres! You're almost caught up to my current weight. Pretty soon we'll be losing together! Wouldn't it be great to hit goal at the same time? I'd drive down to have dinner with ya! :)

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!! Come on guys...doesn't that just melt and sliiiiiiiide right throught the band? Here is a little tough love!! Sweers are addictive and just make you crave more sweets. Also, for Breakfast we should all be having something high Protein and low carb...it will help stabilize your blood sugar and keep you going until lunch, try it and see!

I am having an excellent day... after I chug this jug I will have gotten in all my Water, eaten around 1000 calories, walked 1.4 miles and went swimming with the fam! I MET ALL OF TODAYS GOAL!! feels good, you can do it too!!!!!!!!!

for the next 2 weeks i resolve the following:

- i will not weigh myself except on weigh-in Mondays

- i will get my liquids in

- i will continue to log my foods on myfooddiary.com

- i will consume more calories by making mostly healthy choices - i refuse to deprive myself

for the next 2 weeks i resolve the following:

- i will not weigh myself except on weigh-in Mondays

Ugh! That's a struggle of mine. :faint: I am addicted to the scale. Every morning before getting in the shower, I hope on the scale hoping to see another number down. I have got to stop that! Some days I'm really happy and some days I'm disappointed. (This morning, happy!)

Yesterday I got more Water in but not as much as I would have liked. Today I will succeed! So far today I have had 10 oz. of Water and 1/2 cup of rice chex with skim milk. By lunch I WILL have in 32 oz. of water!

We are starting the Biggest Loser at work soon so that will help keep me motivated. It's so much easier when everyone is doing it. And the fact that we each throw money in the pot (I think we are raising it to $20 each this year), we really get busy. There is a group of us that have decided we are going to brave the cold and start walking at lunch before we eat. We will get exercise in and maybe we won't want as much food that way.

Today is a new day and I will succeed!!! Good luck to everyone today!!

I'm eating my morning wheat toast. I have already had half a bottle of Water. I woke up late so I didn't have time to get a morning workout in ;)

GOOD MORNING BOOT CAMPERS!!!!

What's it going to be today? A day of making poor choices and getting bummed out or a day of making great choices and feeling AWESOME about yourself...

I for one am going to have a SPECTACULAR DAY! Why don't you join me?! My goals for today are:

1. Exercise (half way there as I walked to work today)

2. Get in all my Water. (64 oz BABY)

3. Get in all my Protein. (78 g--always hard for me but I am gonna do it today!!)

What great things are you going to accomplish today?

Love ya'll

Today although it is early i wanted to post that i am doing great, last night i had no sweets!!!!!

so far today

Breakfest:Whey protien shake w/ light soy milk

Lunch:cucumber salad

Water,water,water

cucumber salad consist's of,

dressing-Jalipino peper,onion,bellpeper,celontro,lime juice,garlic

pulverized in a food processor until smooth.

cut up tomatos and cucumber then cover and mix in dressing made.

add a little sea salt and BAM done. hehehe

for dinner i have planned

2 carrots steamed with a cod white fish fellet.

p.s, i am going to start posting at night so i can put everything.