Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I went into a torrid (alternative store for plussize) and was trying on clothing,and looked into the full mirror and came out crying. i felt so horrid at how i looked.... so horrid....

I wanted to go bury my sadness in chocolate and a ton of ice cream.....

but i didnt.... i came home and had my fish and cucumber salad..

also had 2 liters of Water today.

I'm ready to commit. A new spring and a new me! Today i went for a long walk along the river and I increased my Water intake hopefully I can keep this up.

Well, just me reporting in. I went to weight watchers last night and had only lost one-half a pound. Although I know that is better than gaining, I am steaming mad at myself.

New game plan:

1. Start exercising! (been too lazy lately)
  2. DRINK MY WATER!!!
  3. Don't beat myself up! (got to work on this one)
  4. Use ALL the WW food points allowed. I follow the WW points program, I have not been using all the points allowed for me daily and that is probably what is stumping my weight loss.

Thanks for being here for me and letting me vent. I am ashamed to say I had gained within the last few months, I had gotten down to 225 and now am at 251, but when I started WW it was 259 so there has been a 8 pound loss since December 16th so I am thankful for that. The program works if you work the program, plus have my buddy LB (lapband) has helped in this time around with WW. God is good.

Well good luck to us all!

Ariel, good going! I need to commit more the exercise. I know that is what works for me but I get so busy with work and life that I think I don't have time. Got to get my priorities straight.

Congrats on your new band and your wt loss so far. You and I are at the basically the same start weight right now.

You go girl! You can do this!

I see we picked up 2 more Commitments!!! WOOOOHOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

Shellybeans

Ariel

Okiefamily

What's it going to be today? A day of making poor choices and getting bummed out or a day of making great choices and feeling AWESOME about yourself...

I like that, I really like that:bananajump:

MorningFuneral- great job on the sweetless night. Your salad dressing sound delish. I need to start eating more fish.

My daughter loves Torrid. They do have some great looking clothes in there. I am so sorry about how you felt when you went shopping, been there done that and still do. You did the right thing by not indulging into the mess because that just sets us back even further. I hope we all can stay as focused as you did after that episode. You deserve a gold star and a big hug. ((((hug))))):huggie:

LapBandFan- what are you doing? Stop it, the scale is going in the right direction …down….as long as it goes down you are going forward. You are doing great so keep it up great work.:lost1.5lbs:

OK my turn, my turn I am happy to say that I have gone to the gym every morning this week. WOOOOHOOOOOO It is not as bad as I thought. I need to stay focused on me and not worry about other people. I can see the diffrence in my attitude and body. I love it when I am motivated and exercising. I spend about 20 to 30 minutes in the gym. I do 2 minutes on the eliptical, 15 or 20 min on the treadmill and then some leg or arm weights and that's it. Something is better then nothing and hopefully as time goes on I will do more and more. Cardio is so important to help burn these calories.

Hey you guys, guess what???? I can see my bicep muscle again. LOL

I still need to get my food together. I just don't know what to eat sometimes. I really need to get more into buying and cooking fish.

I am at 376 but lowes weight since being banded was 373 back on 11.14. If I work really hard this weekend and eat right I can have those 3 pounds off by my weigh in on Tuesday. I CAN DO THIS!!!!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!!!:whoo:

Teresita - Way to go on the daily exercise, maybe you can motivate me. Love the quote you listed too. I watch the Biggest Loser when it was on and I love their theme song "What have you done today to make you feel proud?" is in the lines and I keep singing that to myself constantly.

You CAN lose the 3 pounds and make it back to first goal. I am stuggling to get back to my first goal as well at 225 I am mad at myself because I had got slack on the exercise and Water intake and got back up to 259! (YIKES) but you are right, the scales are pointing down and I should be proud. Thanks for the encouragement and for doing this spring bootcamp.

Woohoo on the biceps! Now let's get in gear and go forward. Thanks again!

I love you LapBand Fan, your encouragement means so much. I have to say I am proud about staying motivated even during the winter.

You have done an awesome job. I can only imagine how you feel.

I would love to compare panni's. LOL I can't imagine what mine is going to look like when I lose 150 pounds. I am just so excited to see what I am going to look like. I spent a lot of time in the mirror last night because my face is still cute but wow there sure was a lot of fat on my face. LOL

so last night I didn't do the treadmill but I did do my exercise ball and all my set ups. YAY! I drank all my Water. I did eat chocolate again :lost1.5lbs: But it'll be ok. I'm working my way off the chocolate bandwagon. hehehe.

Hubby bought ice cream and I didn't have any!

Today I plan to do treadmill again and I think I'll goto the Gym tomorrow to start swimming.

Hey Josette great job on the Water and staying off the cream. Girl go get the body you want on the treadmill or at the gym. WOOOOHOOOO We are on our way!!!!!

I had all of my Water yesterday.... but I am starting over this morning... I felt so bad last night and i kept craving sweets so i know what i did next was bad but in a way it helped me.... I went to see's candy and bought a box of candy and ate till i was so sick in bed.... now i never want to see sweets AGAIN! I mean it. i am done. it was so gross, the feeling... plus the guilt.

-Christy is finally over the sweets. ew

Hey Campers... I hear some good things going on out there, keep it up!! Morning---here is your scolding ##$$#$ now fuh-gedda-bout-it and move on, consider it your last hurrah with the box o' chocolate! I need my scolding too... I had the munchies last night and chomped down on a 5 oz chunck of cheese! And to top that off I didn't get in all my Water. But I am back on the band wagon today! gonna get in all my water and eat right!!

Guess what my exercise will be for today!!!??? Rockin' my @$$ off at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert:clap2: