Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Ok Christy shock therapy on the menu next time ok??!!!! Good job on the Water but next time I'd rather see you eat 3 pieces of sees then the whole box. OKIIIIIIEEEE DOKKKKKKIE

I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I wanna go. Take me pleaseeeee Okiefamily

REMEMBER YOU SIGNED AN AGGREEMENT WHICH SAYS THE FOLLOWING:

I the undersigned swear once and for all I will finally commit to truely taking care of myself with

Water, food & exercise.

I will not fail. I will do this.

I PROMISE To exercise 3 to 4 times a week.

THIS INCLUDES THE WEEKEND!!!! If you don't know how to do this, ask SOMEBODY!!!!

This weekend is 3 days for most of us so get out there and move your butt. I want you all to report back here Tuesday morning ASAP and report in what you did to move your butt. I don't want to here about any body falling off a horse or a wagon unless your are a cowboy!

GET OUT THERE AND LIVE LIFE.....NOW

Okay I am so in on this. I need a little fire under my butt to get going on the exercise end of things.

I'm aiming for 25 pounds by March 6th. Been doing great on the Water but trying not to be addicted to the frickin scale.

Now I have to choose to suck it up and brave the minus 30 to get out and exercise....omg I need to find some form of exercise to do in the house....guess I'm doing Dance Dance revolution with my 10 year old...lol.

Have a great weekend all.....not a long weekend for us up here in Canada.

WOOOOHOOOOOO WE GOT ANOTHER ONE!! WELCOME ABOARD TIME2LIVE!!!

I love your name, that is what I am trying to do now. Live my life NOW

Yeah with -30 degrees I think it might be a good idea to exercise in the house. Can anybody thow out an idea or two that Time2Live can do in the house....?

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

Shellybeans

Ariel

Time2live

I survived our "Friday lunch". I was scared to go out w/my co-workers because of the diet but I did okay I think!:lost1.5lbs: I had black bean pita rollups. Very low fat and Protein filled!! They give you 5 but could only eat 4. I go to MD on 1/17. Can't wait to see what I've lost!:huggie: My jeans are getting baggy too! I need a slight fill as I am getting hungry often:hungry: . I have been walking on the treadmill sarge Teresita!:rofl: I am going to have to admit the weekends are a challenge for me. I promise to behave and report back on Monday! Its supposed to rain all weekend anyway, I'll make some homeade Soup and behave!!!!!!!!:rolleyes Good luck all bootcampers on surviving till Monday!

Love you all!

Turner24

389/377 post-op/383 1st fill/384:think 2cnd fill/??? 1/17???:kiss2:

reporting back.

all my Water yesterday

worked out 2x yesterday for a total of over 60 mins (both treadmill)

today - 75% towards my Water goal already

worked out this morning (weights & elliptical) may go back this afternoon for more cardio.

woo hoo losingjusme!!! You're rocking it lady!!!

Sargent Teresita... I have a 4 day weekend. I have Tuesday off to goto my lapband doctor. Yay!!!

I'm going to do my treadmill and the exercise bike tonight.

You ladies are the best and I know we can do this. I'm on break and dying for some chocolate but I'm not going to do it!!!

Question... Are we weighing ourselves and checking in or what? Are we all going to weigh on the same day? Am I paying enough attention?

Well the RHCP show was postponed because of the winter weather!!!! Bummer. So I came home and watched movies with my hubby, which I love except we have our old habits of eating during the movies and I let it get me, I ate an ENITIRE cup or more of cashews. I really blew it yesterday and had almost 2000 calories!!!!!!!!! I did get in all my Water and Protein (of course, how could I not with 2000 calories). And I didn't get any exercise.

I weighed yesterday its been a week and a half and I have lost an additional 2.4 pounds, I am glad it was moving in the right direction but sad that it was so little. I got my fill date moved up a week so I get my first fill on Jan 23, I can't wait!!!

Losingjusme- WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Success breeds more success so keep it up!

Josette- That sound like a good idea but I only weigh at the doctor, most scales don't go high enough, so I will only be able to post when I have been to the doctor.

My Plan for today:

Get in all my Water, do my walking video twice (it feels so stupid to walk in the house but it is frozen outside)

Get in all my Protein (that is so hard for me)

Not eat after 9 pm

This is just what I need! I am just now returning to LBT after nearly a year in which I've had a new baby and gained 50 lbs in the process. Isabel was born 6 months ago, and I've been trying to make a commitment to lose weight ever since, but I find myself eating around my band, eating junk food, and not exercising. No wonder I've gained 50lbs! Today is the first day of the Discovery Health Channel's National Health Channel. My husband and I have both signed up and are committed, and this boot camp goes right along with the timeline for the challenge. Here I come-new healthier, happier, thinner me!

I am committed to eating sensibly. I will not consume ice cream, soda, fast food or junk food. I will attend a local support group at least once a month. I will exercise at least 4 days a week. I will keep a food journal.

Hello all. I did my exercising last night. I haven't done it yet today though. I did get out and walk the store for about an hour. Does that count? I'm going to do the fitness ball shortly.

I have been snacking a little excessively today though. But I did get all my Water in again.

My Plan for today was to:

Get in all my Water, do my walking video twice (it feels so stupid to walk in the house but it is frozen outside)

Get in all my Protein (that is so hard for me)

Not eat after 9 pm

Well, I will most likely get in all my Water, l did the exercise video one time, but did not get in all my Protein and I snacked after 9. I had a good eating day, around 1000 calories.

I appreciate everyone's support on this forum.

Let's keep up the hard work!!

i have not been doing so well. i am sick with something. not sure if it is just a nasty cold or the flu. i have been drinking tons of OJ and V8 berry blast. get my Vitamin intake UP.

i did go to my kickboxing class yesterday but only lasted about 20 minutes :)

losinjusme--Sorry to hear you are sick ...I hope you get to feeling better!! Good job on going to class anyway.

Welcome Maysa, Welcome Reeizbooje glad you could join us!!!

How do all of you campers feel about setting a few goals as a group and each day we could check in with each other...

My ideas are along these lines:

1. I drank at least 64 ounces of Water today.

2. I got in (65) grams of Protein today.

3. I waited 30 minutes after my meals to eat.

4. I ate my Protein first.

Any one interested in doing such a thing? Feel free to make other suggestions.