Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Personal r-rated Question For The Guys Out There

Ok all you guys that have been banded I heard that on opra the other day she had a special on something to do with weight loss ok, and in her discussion it was said that men grow and inch for like every 25-50 lbs they loose and you know what I mean by gaining an inch and I was just wondering if anyone would like to put this in perspective as to whether its true or not, if not I will when I see some changes on my end. Just a question hopefully not offensive. :nervous

1st I am female so personally I can not answer, BUT my hubby is banded also and although he has not grown and inch, with both of us loosing, SEX has been amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are able to get in all sorts of tangled positions.... LOL I am curious to see he guys answer on this one because I want to know if I have MORE to look forward to... (no pun intended... )LOL

OK guys fess up......

I was just wondering if anyone would like to put this in perspective as to whether its true or not, if not I will when I see some changes on my end.

Huberslave, I can only say that if it does happen, I hope you do see the changes on your "end." I'm not sure where else it would go.

In my particular case this is one of the reasons my wife was against the surgery. She said if I got any bigger she would start having nightmares.

:)

Not a guy but no, the penis does not get larger. General shrinking of the pubic area (through fat loss) will increase the distance from the tip of the penis to the start of the abdomen, giving the appearance that the penis has grown.

It's the same as with women's breasts. A lot of women swear their breasts grow larger when they lose weight. They just look larger, because as the body recedes, more shows.

Not sure of an easy analogy. Maybe a straw in a wrapper. The straw is there the whole time, but you see it more and more as you pull the paper back. In this case, the paper is the decreasing body.

i agree with wheestin, my hubby has to lose 50 lbs every year for his PT test for the military and when he does, it seems to get bigger. since the area around it shrinks.

I find it quite curious that after asking a question of the "guys" out there, so far only women have posted an answer. Just another example of how they want to put words into our mouths.....LOL (It's a joke people, don't anyone start looking for a lawyer.....sheeesh!)

And I agree with what Tracy had to say. Less padding, more energy.

When the question is about penis size, of course we own.

I find it quite curious that after asking a question of the "guys" out there, so far only women have posted an answer. Just another example of how they want to put words into our mouths.....LOL /quote]

Not quite "only" women. But that's OK, "Marjon9" is not exactly gender specific.

Mark

"The Lap Band: So easy a Cave Person can do it."

This is my observation. For the first time in years I can look down and see that rascal. I don't think that it got bigger, just something else got smaller. And I can relate to what JMO is saying...SEX is amazing again! I've heard the comments about what Huberslave posted. For every 35 pounds you lose, you grow an inch. If that was really the case...baby I'm going to be hung like a horse! LOL.

Lol ok guys I'm laughing my butt off and I figured that was the case about shrinking the area around it. Thanks to everyone for responding. And yes I would be to if that were the case :biggrin1:

You know, there is photo gallery for those of us who need visual aids . . . ; )

PatU

Hey, I'm waiting for the visuals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok all you guys that have been banded I heard that on opra the other day she had a special on something to do with weight loss ok, and in her discussion it was said that men grow and inch for like every 25-50 lbs they loose and you know what I mean by gaining an inch and I was just wondering if anyone would like to put this in perspective as to whether its true or not, if not I will when I see some changes on my end. Just a question hopefully not offensive. :nervous

Yes, this is very very true.

It's also a very nice perk (not that it was small before:heh:)