Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

hey ladies.

so i've been super busy as usual! i thought that today was finally the day that I had to relax and clean my house. But no, i got a call this morning to meet the troops at the gate as they come in from Iraq and give them gift bags and thank them for what they have done. I couldn't say no , because it's so patriotic and how could I say no to something like that! so another busy day. i was hoping to stay in my jammies all day.

So yesterday i purchased another size 13 jeans! LEI jeans, They are so cute! a bit long for me, they didn't have short, so i'll have to wear my tall sexy boots with them.

Brandi- sorry about the speeding ticket man! that sucks big time, i can't believe it's turned into all that it has. nuts.

I hope that it works out in your favor and you aren't out too much money.

so i hid my scale! i am only going to pull it out once a week. I was on the thing all day long. so i had to hide it.

I got a fill on monday. It hasn't kicked in yet, but on the screen it was so so small. i drank and then it all just sat in the pouch for a few seconds and then started going through. usually it had just flowed through right away. But yesterday i at a whole piece of pizza and it went down fine. so im worried that this fill is not enough. he said that he can't possibly tighten it anymore and not to come back there for 3 months for a fill again.

i just ate a piece of deli ham and about 10 pistachios for bkfast and still hungry. hmm. i guess i'm never going to his this "sweet spot" .

Hello girls! I have been having one hell of a week...ugh...

Brandi--I really hope he can get it done! I talked to my neighbor who is an attorney here and she was laughing saying someone needs another job! She said it shouldn't be able to fly in court! BUT we are in Michigan, and not there!

Sweet--good idea on hiding the scale. I did that for awhile and now I am doing MUCH MUCH better with that obsession... :) How is the fill doing now? Congrats on the 13s!

kay--we are all there sometimes, just don't put the sh*t in front of you! I hate french fries now, how strange considering I used to eat them at least once a day! LOL...wonder why I was fat??? You just need to recommitt yourself! How are you doing on protien?

Maud--how are things going for you? How has step 3 progressed? You can do it! YOU CAN DO IT!!

I have a smoking dress on today, I was so happy. It is a JUNIORS, yes (JUNIORS) Large!! WOO HOOO! I don't think I have ever worn this size in my adult life! H was a little pissed when I left the house in it! It is a tight leopard dress with a high belt just under the gilrs, so they look good too! lol....:) I am seeing my coworkers tonight at a meeting, some haven't seen me in 6 months so I have to be stellar. I am no longer the fat chick, and they all need to see that! :)

=^_^=

Way to go BooBoo on being the hot mama you are! I bet that dress looks FANTASTIC! Enjoy the meeting. Meeeooowwww!

Thanks for the support. I am doing much better. I have been back to my workouts over the last few weeks and that has helped. I am getting the eating back under control too. I just have very minimal restriction. I know I need a fill...it has been probably almost 6 months since I had one. I denied the last one because I think I was afraid of being restricted. I am tired of killing myself and being hungry though...why the heck did I go through the surgery. While I have not lost a lot these last few months, I KNOW the band has prevented me from regaining weight. There are plenty of times I would have gone on a binge had I been able to...or eaten some giant sub or pizza if I could have. But the bread just doesn't work for me. I don't really miss it either.

I am bordering on getting under 210. I hope to have a fill next Thursday and maybe get below 200 in the coming month or so!!! I will be ecstatic. I remember being 198 before I got pregnant 12 years ago! I can see it coming.

I will say, I am getting tons of compliments. How do you all handle them? I have taught myself to accept them, but humbly. Like a friend said to me the other night..."wow, I didn't recognize you..what happened?" I kind of played dumb and then just humbly said, yeah, I got to the gym and eat less...Like sort of blew it off. I just feel awkward when everyone makes a big deal about it. I mean, I am thrilled with myself, but uncomfortable with all the big deal being made.

Anyone else?

BTW, I am going to put a pic on the yahoo group that you all need to see...it was eye opening for me.

~K

Nikki! Where did your photos go? i finally got my yahoo to work and there arent any pics in your photo album! You better repost them or I am gonna kick ur butt!

Sweethot! I love your pics girlie girl! The kids are so sweet ^_^ I have not been able to find my "sweet spot" for months now either. I keep getting fills and I will have restriction in the morning, but in the evening.... I am like a ravenous beast. I want to get more fill, but I am at 3.2 (in a 4.0) right now... now i have myself scared that something has stretched. but I dont think I would feel the morning restriction if that was the case. (sigh) We will find that "spot" someday soon!

kaydot - WOW! I see what you mean by "eye opening" you are a shadow of that former self! way to go! You don't even look like the same person girl. I am so proud of you! As far as compliments go, i do the same thing you do. I feel uncomfortable accepting them, but i try to do it just to be polite... blow it off and move on (ha) funny how we try to down play it with others... but i do the same thing.

Booboo - Hope the new dress turned some heads... I am too shy to try anything to sexy and brave just yet. I have a ways to go before I try leporard print anything.

nathalie! You aren't foolin me mamma! I saw you sneaking around on here yesterday! We love you and miss you. Come back and visit. We want to know how our nat is doing.

Maurdan - thanks for the kind words. I certainly don't think of myself as inspiring. especially the last few months. I've been spinning my wheels big time. I think all of you are VERY inspriational. You are what keeps me going on this crazy path I;ve chose. I wish my real life was smoother too. i am trying to just suck this up and move on (again). It has been a really long rough week. I've just been going home and going to bed. No exercise. i need to get moving. Ive been so bad about doing anything lately. I've literally been laying in bed all the time. not good. Ive got to get out and get moving... Ive just been too distracted and down lately.

Steph - OMG! Congrats on the 10's!! I bet that feels damn good! i remember when you didn't think you were going to get into a 10 at all. and here you are! It snuck right up on ya! hows those last few days of work comin?? hope all is well over there girl :-)

bandiva - honey, you are doing so great! Im so proud of you. so glad to see you back on here again. Can't wait til i get my fill right again. I haven;t been able to get it to feel the way it did in the beginning for months and months. I am going to call my doc again soon and see what he suggests.

OK, :whoo:LOST TWO POUNDS LOL ITS A LOT IN 3 MONTHS OF NOTHING AND GETTING A FILL ON 13 OF OCT.

BEV-THINGS WILL GET BETTER TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THRU AND IT SUCKS DIFFRENT SUBJECTS BUT WE WILL SERVIVE.

STEPH-WAY TO GO GIRL SO PROUD OF YOU !!

BK-ARE YOU STILL TAKING HERABAL LIFE

BOO- YOU GO GIRL !!

I DOING BETTER LIFE IS STILL CONFUSING BUT ITS MY OWN FAULT LOL

HOPE YOU ARE ALL GOOD GOING TO DISNEYLAND ON SAT SO EXCITED .

Hello my beautiful lovely ladies!!!

I love ya all! I have to laugh at how alike and unalike we are.

Compliments? I walked down to the cooler today and the beer guy was delievering - he said holy cow Steph you've lost some weight!!! I didn't play it down - I twirled around with my arms spread wide and said thank you my dear, I just bought a size 12 dress today!!! LOL I hammed it up to the max!!! Although there are some people who I would just reply thank you, I'm working on it. But then there are so many others that I beam from ear to ear and say oh yeah I'm working it!

Speaking of dresses - Boo you hot mama!! DH is bound to be jealous!!! I was just astounded that I could put on a 12! I don't think a 10 would've went around my boobs, my dd was with and she was a little concerned about the cleavage. Ha- not used to seeing her mama looking like a woman.

Bman - I think you should call that prosecuters office and talk to him, I think the whole thing could be dropped and then you wouldn't have to pay the lawyers fees. But I'm sure you'll do what you think is best.

NAT!! What is this I hear? You're a lurker!!! Shame on you - we're here missing you and you can't even say hi? Seriously miss you lovey.

Caud - good for you! Hey a pound is a pound and we all know they add up.

scales - Sweet I had gotten a little ocd with the scale too - THEN I went out and bought a digital and the dang thing read 4 lbs more then the other scale so then I started to avoid the scale (it scared the pee outta me) BUT that evil heavy scale was sweet to me this morning and told me I was weighing 179! So I jumped on the old trusty scale and she told me I was 175 - oh yeah mamas happy. BTW - your scale isn't really hid if you put it there ^_^

Sweet and Kay - love your pics!! You're both looking hot! The kids are cute! Are they in school, learning German?

Work is slightly better - I took the morning off and went with my dd shopping, came back and it was all waiting for me - oh well, it was fun for a few. Tomorrow is a killer but then its the WEEKEND!!!! Love ya ladies

Hey Ladies -

I feel like such an awful friend. I haven't had the energy to get online at night, and work has gotten so busy I don't really have the downtime to post during the day. I tried to post the other day, and as soon as I logged in somebody busted in my office and I was off and running again. I didn't mean to lurk!

Things are great with me. I had a really bad time early to mid August. I had a front tooth extracted and it hit me hard. Like a death or a break up or something. I get my implant (tooth, not breast) in December/January. During that time my weight crept up a few pounds (back up to 238!!!) but I am on the road to recovery and weighed in this morning at 228.5. I also started my period today, so by week's end I should be close to 220.

I'm exercising every other day. Long walks, elliptical, and running! YES RUNNING! I put DS in the stroller and we go out. I walk/run, but I can go longer and longer periods of time running, so I am really proud. The weather is gorgeous, so I'm enjoying the rest of summer while it lasts.

I've been traveling a LOT with my job - at least 2 trips per month for the past few months. That means eating out a lot, and not really staying on program. I've also been in lots of meetings, and lots of people have been in town through work. Even more eating out and not staying on program. Sadly, until recently, the job came first, and I wasn't taking time for me.

So the funny thing about gaining weight is this: had I been eating just regular food I would have been okay. But nooooooo, I had to go for the sweets, chips/dip and booze. After 2 weeks of cutting out sugar and 1 week off the wine I'm feeling so energetic and in control again. The ability to recover after a bender makes me feel like a normal person!

I'm back to eating the zig zag calories again. Weekends I am eating more because I'm doing less. I typically take Sunday as a "free" day - so I eat (a bag of microwave) popcorn, juice, Pasta. Otherwise I am sticking to that UltraFit plan I posted in Yahoo. oatmeal for b'fast, salad w/ground turkey for lunch and a yogurt or fruit for dinner. I'm taking a Protein shot each day, so I'm getting enough protein as well. I'm not bloated, I'm not lethargic, and I'm sleeping well. I'm feeling really good about me, and that feels awesome!

I haven't had time to read everything I've missed since the last time I was here. It's good to see you guys posting strong, and I'm glad you kept the lights on for me! :)

Love and Love and Love and Love and Love,

Nathalie

P.S. My goal is to be under 220 by the end of the month. I'm less than 10 pounds away! WOO HOO!

NAT!!!!! welcome back girlie girl! We've missed you! 'bout time you got back in here. we were going to have to send out a search party. at work, will try to write me later... just wanted to say HELLO - and give you some hell... haha

Claud -- hey honey! have fun as disneyland.

Steph -- Kudos on the extra cleavage... hehe -- your daughters are gonna lock you up. Mommy isn't suppsed to look like THAT... haha -- show 'em what you've got girl.

Now, where did that Bannannie go? wasnt she on vacation for a few weeks or something?

Annie Banannie was racing - I wonder how she did.

Nat - sweetie I've missed you!

Horribly busy day at work today so just a quick hi ya'll!

How funny you guys were just asking about me and I had a minute to log in! I just got back into town a few days ago, then got really busy because I went and bought a new car - I figured my hot body wasn't getting enough attention... Limited Edition Boxster S - All Boxster Models - Models - Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

I've only had it two days and I think I've almost caused two accidents! :)

So I went to my National Championships and WON! Yay! It's my third championship.

But even better was the reactions from all my racing friends who I haven't seen since last year. Some of them really didn't recognize me. And I got plenty of attention from the guys - for example, two of them were arguing over who was going to give me a ride one night... :( Yup, I'm liking this! Still not used to it, but I'll find a way to manage...

Whoops, gotta go to a meeting, will try to check back in later...

Ok I'm definitly in the wrong line of work - what the heck do you do for a living? WOW - nice car and wtg with the race!!!

I'm in accounting/finance for a big company. I'm single with no kids, and otherwise live simply, so a combination of that, good luck, and good credit, I get to buy myself toys like this... this is BY FAR the most expensive car I've bought, by like $30K. :)

I'm in accounting/finance for a big company. I'm single with no kids, and otherwise live simply, so a combination of that, good luck, and good credit, I get to buy myself toys like this... this is BY FAR the most expensive car I've bought, by like $30K. :)

CONGRATS on your new toy!!! That is sooo excellent!:):car::car:

Hey ladies I am moving this wkend and been packing all wk no time to get on her much and can't do personals right now because of the move wanted yall to know I am still kicking loves to all

I'm in accounting/finance for a big company. I'm single with no kids, and otherwise live simply, so a combination of that, good luck, and good credit, I get to buy myself toys like this... this is BY FAR the most expensive car I've bought, by like $30K. :car:

WOO HOOO Banannie! Congratulations! So when are we going for a road trip??