Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Brandi - that TOTALLY sucks!!! Being hungry and not being able to eat would piss anyone off, but when you've spent soooo much time cooking - yikes! You've probably irritated your stoma with the PB so going on liquids is good. Just think - the 2 days of liquids may give the scale a good bump! I know that doesn't help when you're so hungry, but gotta look at the up side, ya know?

Steph - have a great weekend if we don't hear from you! :o Glad your fill is helping! - same for BK - isn't having a good fill nice???

Congratulations Julie!!

Banannie... uuggghhh, i know. I wish I saw that as positive right now. I just want some freakin food. I feel pretty weak lately. I think I havent been eating enough. I was eating more before and exercising. Now, I am just not eating very much.

Still losing yes, but is it healthy? THAT Ive been a bit concerned about the last 3 weeks or so. I think I need to be able to eat a bit more and then get some of my energy back. I dont want to lose muscle.

good morning wishing all of you a great hump day lol

bev- it sucks being hungry and on liquids but maybe you will not need an unfill my doctor usually keeps me on liquids for 10 days after fills . good luck to you .

and yes I am very excited about my trip hopefully I can match your story lol.

well off to work I go take care and read you later :o

clau :clap2:

my scale is moving I cant belive it yay!!! we are on a role BK .!!!!!!!

BMan...sorry to hear you got so irritated w/your PB! :-( Those DO suck!! Hang in there!!

Steph....Well, I got to travel b/c I was laid off from my job in Dec/Jan, and most of my trips are on weekends ;-) LOL I have not weighed myself since I left for GA so I'll see what the scale says tomorrow and decide if I'm going to go for another fill now or wait a little more. As for the "one more bite" syndrome....I'm With you!!! I keep feeling like I need that 'one more bite' even though pretty much every time I regret it! Ugh..when will we learn!?

Julie! Congratulations on hitting the 50 pound mark! That is awesome!! I hope to be there shortly myself!

Hey ladies!

So I finally was able to have my friend take some "during" pics of me this past weekend and I've put them side by side for comparison. I posted them in our Yahoo group, under VA Bandster, so you can check them out there.

I can see a slight difference in my face, but other than that, I guess I can understand why no one has said anything b/c I really don't look THAT Different...UGH...maybe when I hit 75 pds lost??

Brandi - I know how you feel, I've been having a hard time getting used to this fill and have had that horrible stuck feeling way too much.

Tonight we ate at chinese buffet - 11 of us so I didn't have much choice - so I took about 2 bites and yep - was sick - so I go in the bathroom hopeing to throw up but I never get that lucky. I slimed for a bit and finally was about to spit up about a tblsp of flem. Sorry tmi - stood there a minute and felt great. I went back explained that I must eat slowly and was able to very slowly eat and I felt great, I actually stopped before I felt full. It was kinda weird tho bc everyone else was having dessert and I was still nibbling away on my chicken. I really forget what bad habits we all had.

Kirsten can't wait to see your pics!

As you can see dd had her laptop with, we are in hotel, took my sleeping pill, so I'll say goodnight and will talk to you all soon.

Kirsten - oh girl, you can TOTALLY tell!!! In *all* the pics - way to go! :):):D

First off, not many people know I was banded (mom, sis, bro-in-law, and about 6 friends). I didn't start really get comments until pretty recently on my weight loss - some people who I'd expect to comment haven't. I think people want to be *sure* someone is losing weight before they comment since it's such a sensitive topic.

I have a family brunch on Sunday for Easter and I haven't seen most of these folks since Christmas (after I was banded but no where near a point you could tell I'd lost weight). It'll be interesting to hear the comments, if any! My grandmother who's about 90 is, uhm, getting more blunt with her comments in her old age, so hearing what she might have to say may be very, very interesting!

At some point I'll be brave enough to post pics... :)

steph I know all to well how u feel with my first fill I believe I was too tight and could not keep my food down slimming all day

I was eating way too fast lord help us

b man sorry to hear about the liquids I hate liquids but the Soup at hand are good but I am getting sick of those

Things are better today... now I am trying to decide if i am truly too tight or if I was just eating way to fast and got what I deserved.

I tried to eat this morning... just to see if it was ok. Things seemed to go down just fine.

I think I was just severely swollen from throwing up... Now, i dont know wether to cancel the unfill or go ahead and take a little out.

I think I might cancel it. I am confused. My scale says 205 this morning! What the hell is that? How can I gain when I am not eating? (im frustrated)... I dont get it.

That is frustrating Brandi- I can do the same thing. I flucuate alot anyway from Water weight! Good luck and I know its sometimes hard to remember to eat slowly!

brandi- dont worry u are probably just swollan and you be ok . Its happen to me and within a couple of hours the scale moves for some odd reason.

nsv- yay I was walking out of my home (your home aswell) when my naighbor said clau come here . so I was thinking oh god lol she is like what are you doing you have lost about 20 pounds of course I laughed and I said really you can tell lol she is like yes yes you have lost lots and lots of weight I said yeah a little lol thank you for noticing it . she said no you can really tell but you need to tell me how or what are you doing . I could of told here the complete truth but then eveyone around the block would know lol . so I said I am eating a little of everything and walking I dint lie I guess I eat eveything I can eat in little portions lol and I do walk lol.

it was nice feeling truly.

well girls I wish you the best easter ever pls stay away from the evil easter candy and remember we are all here for the same reason and that is to make ours selfs better not only physically but emotionally and I love you all thank you for all the support and in me really you have a friend you can count on .

love you all !!

clau :) :clap2:

ARGH! I just wrote this long reply and then lost it :-(

Anywhoo...thanks Annie for noticing the difference! I haven't told a lot of people about my surgery either, my kids don't even know about it! So far the friends I have told have complimented me, but it's hard to tell if they're doing it to be supportive or b/c they really notice a change. I guess I will keep on plugging along and hope that the "nonknowers" will comment some day! ;-)

About a fill...listening to you ladies w/your last fills that seem almost too tight....Its making me wonder if I really want to get another fill or do I just need to be a better Bandster!?? I'm really going to try hard to do better foodwise for the next week and follow the bandster rules to a T and see if that changes anything. If not, then I'll definitely go for a fill. I'll probably go ahead and schedule one and then if I have to cancel, I can cancel, right??

Claud....congrats on the compliment from the neighbor! I wouldn't have been totally honest either. Don't need all my nosey neighbors knowing what I'm up to! lol....I haven't even bought my kids' easter candy yet b/c I don't want it in the house. I'll get it on Sat. and give it to them on Sunday!

OMG... i am so gonna be bad and eat... just ONE... but I WILL eat a Reece Peanut Butter Egg... Those things are devine...

HA! Figured it was best to be honest. We will see when Sunday gets here... I may feel really guilty and not do it. However, I think since i havent had a single bite of candy since December 4th. I should be allowed to have a bite.

Maybe I'm just weak :phanvan Should i be talking myself out of this?

Damn Reece Cups. :angry

OMG BMan...you haven't had ANY candy since Dec!?? You are a MUCH Better woman than I!

You can definitely afford to eat 1 Egg!! Who knows? Maybe it'll jump start your weight loss again! :)

BTW...You are doing AWESOME!!! I started at a size 24 and am only down to a 20....you're way past that! You GO GIRL!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

I am eating 1/2 chicken breast for lunch today...and taking 1/2 hr to eat it. Being a good Bandster today! :)