Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"...I sometimes make things look easy and it makes people jealous. I can't relate to that, because i have worked so hard for everything in my life... but... according to him, i could be very "off putting". hmmm. Maybe something I should explore."

CGJ, I'm pretty sure we are twins separated at birth...

Also, you always post things that jibe exactly with what I'm thinking, or what I'd say. Trips me out sometimes.

You know Jane, I agree on the boot cut...not the right shape for you. Stick with the skinny jeans. I also think you have to try an ankle boot. Take a pic when you get some so we can see what they look like! :)

Coops, would you mind posting the recipe for the Soup? That sounds delish. I didn't used to like soup much but since I've been sleeved I like it a lot. The family loves it, too.

Ok, I have a work trip to take with the hubs next week. I think I'm going to have to start posting pics of my outfits...

I agree since,obviously, a lot are not 5:2ers anyway. :)

So do you think we should open it up to more?

I've tried to make sure that new people really now that this is for them before joining..

Almost being a bitch about it... "Yes yes I'm committed" so I let them join and after they realize it's not a miracle weight lose cure they fall away...

About the face injections...why don't they last? How come we can have fat all over our bodies that won't go away but if the fat is injected in your face it disappears?

So do you think we should open it up to more? I've tried to make sure that new people really now that this is for them before joining.. Almost being a b***h about it... "Yes yes I'm committed" so I let them join and after they realize it's not a miracle weight lose cure they fall away...

To me, no. Iike the intimate group. We can bigger elsewhere. :)

So do you think we should open it up to more? I've tried to make sure that new people really now that this is for them before joining.. Almost being a b***h about it... "Yes yes I'm committed" so I let them join and after they realize it's not a miracle weight lose cure they fall away...

To me, no. Iike the intimate group. We can bigger elsewhere. :)

So do you think we should open it up to more?

I've tried to make sure that new people really now that this is for them before joining..

Almost being a b***h about it... "Yes yes I'm committed" so I let them join and after they realize it's not a miracle weight lose cure they fall away...

Lol, I remember trying to get in! You were awful...just kidding. ;)

I like having a small group. It seems that for most of us this group is more than 5:2 though.

No, for me. I like the intimate group we have and we can get "bigger" elsewhere.

About the face injections...why don't they last? How come we can have fat all over our bodies that won't go away but if the fat is injected in your face it disappears?

Now THAT is the a good question! LOL

For me it would probably just settle in my already wobbly jowls :P

Because life is unfair...I think that is the technical explanation.

I have plenty of curves and my home scale says my bodyfat is 28percent but surgeon said I don't have much fat and the muscles "use it" I need to ask again because it makes no sense.

Hot mama!!! The jegging are flipping awesome on you!!!

And if you don't wear those on a date I will come get you!!!!

Agree 

I like the shoes they are sex kitten cute.. But you can also try a pair of booties like these.. Go to google images and type in "skinny jeans and booties" it will give you tons of ideas :)attachicon.gif:

and agree! You can wear the red with the same jeggings outfit.... the boot cut might work for riding... but not really sexy... they look too big on you for some reason... perhaps the cut is not quite right. I like the blue shoes for a pop. I like the jacket, but you might be able to find a jacket that does more for you. I like the length layers and sleevless! Priceless.  Hit that pout with some lipstick, throw on some big earrings and let her roll!

Hi ladies been really busy and side tracked but I do read nightly. Its hard to post from my blackberry so I. Say I will wait and post in the am but get to work and get busy u know. CGJ lady u look marvelous. love the leggins outfit and agree withe the booties instead of the black heels. I applaud your adventurous spirit your not afraid to put it out there. I read wwhere u feel lost and empty sometimes I can relate at 57 I too am thinking what's next? It scares me. So glad we are beyond the food for security stage. Here comes a cyber hug keep doing u cause u are alright. Special shout out to Globe all good ideas about the switchout for thanksgiving meals. Ladies we can get through the holidays without gaining. I try to remember its a normal week with one day of extra. I am going to fast like normal this week. Did my Monday and will do Friday instead of Thursday. Still bouncing around the same stupid five pounds 5:2 is no miracle cure for me. Laura as to capping the group do u have others that want to join? If they are serious maybe we can help. Maybe keep giving advice on the main thread? I don't know? If u had capped earlier we wound not have met me or Sar (sad emoticon here). Oh well head up, chest out, marching forward. Cyber hug to u all!

This is my morning coffeeklatch for sure! I curl up with my hot protein/coffee shake and hear all your "voices" ^_^

Feed - the bananas remind me of banana slugs, they are a special slimy creature endemic to my region of the coast, Mendocino, named so because that is just what they look like.... Oh and hey I meant to ask you, have you ever had any pieces in galleries in Mendo or Ft Bragg? I went to your site and your work looks SO familiar ...

Laura - my psychological fixation is on having something sweet just before bedtime, it's not something I've been able to shake so I came up with a work around; boil hot Water, pour 4 oz into a travel mug (the kind with a lid), then mix in less than a teaspoon's worth of cocoa (NibMor - sugar/gluten free dark) then one decent squeeze of a box of milk, it's about 1 Fluid oz worth. A dash of stevia and I have a hot sweet drink that is satisfyingly chocolatey and milky, without having to pay the price in calories, this whole thing is about 20 cals and it does the trick. Also, the travel mug with lid is important because then I can't see how much is in the cup and for some reason that allows me to be satisfied with less.

Oh and that vanity sizing? It is psychologically cruel to me, because it actually allows me to continue to be mean to myself, the horrible voice in my head can say "You haven't really succeeded, this is just vanity sizing" and more such venom.

CGJ - I concur with the consensus that boots or booties would be better for that outfit and that bootcut is not for you but that you rick the **** out of the skinnies. Also I am not a fan of so much black on you, I think you are more suited for jewel tones, amethyst, cobalt, emerald... the black is harsh and washes you out. Have you considered a change in hairstyle? Looking at your face and body, I think you could really rock a super short spit-curl style, like an updated classic Elizabeth Taylor crop or Betty Boop ;)

Coops - yu-UM!! Enjoy a spoonful or ten for me! I think you might like this link, actually all y'all will like it .....

http://www.foodiefiasco.com/

This girl is only 15 and her website is the ****! Her recipes are little miracles of calorie/ingredient conscious gluttony, I mean, hello - butternut squash Soup with chocolate SHAVINGS?! yes and yes. gluten free cinnamon Buns that are only 40 calories each! Yes please!

Swizz - I'm on board with all your advice for Jane! Laura and Coops - booties with a stilletto heel or riding boots, for sure, for CGJ.

I just ordered a wierd asymetrical sweater tunic thingy online at Modcloth, I will wear a turtleneck underneath it, jeggings or thick tights, and boots (if my Mom get's them for me for Christmas!) I will try to post the outfit here.

Today was a big ceremony for the Polish military which means fresh dark brown bread, pickled herring, sauerkraut with beef, potato soup, a variety of cold sausages, a variety of Cookies ... I ate about 3 oz of the herring (honestly I'm just guessing it's pickled herring) a little gingersnap style cookie, and 1 bite of chocolate cake. That was about an hour ago and I have the most crashing headache now. Could be the herring, too much salt. Could be that I haven't had any caffeine today and I've been having a little regularly lately in my Protein so I'm having withdrawal. Could be the "toxins" in the food, stuff I haven't had in 6 weeks - white flour, white sugar, potato, Tomato, bread. all I know is I am not a happy camper, my left eyeball, cheekbone and temple hurrrrrt. :(

As for the cap, I don't think we should because there are still some wonderful vets out there that we are all friends with that are within our cohort range who just haven't found 5:2 yet. Or if we do cap it, have it be at 30.

I have these fat little bags under my eyes and raccoon circles v_v

oh Brown, this is for you - here, go here !!

http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2013/11/30-delicious-low-carb-thanksgiving-recipes.html

Globe thanks that site is awesome. My son would love the pumpkin chipotle Soup. I am not a chef hate to cook love to eat. But I do like to cook for Thanksgiving and sites like this one gives good ideas for something different and love the low carb stuff. Got a quote from Eggface "remember it's a holiDAY not a holiMONTH" goes with my thoughts to keep us on track