Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

if I read about another stall Imma pull my hair out!

Its all good no worries. : )

I also have MS ;-)

Thanks for saying..do you wonder if it'll impede our journey .??

You know what I'm tired of.... Let me tell you! I come on this forum every once in a while to remind myself that I'm apart of this community. I don't come often anymore like i use to. But every time I do, there's a post like this! Someone trying to tell others what to do. This is suppose to be for support, not to criticize what others think or post about what they want support for. At times, I would like to post, but then I think of that person like yourself who will post what you feel rather than support a fellow person in our community. Stalls happen, yes, but we need to be more of a supportive community for those who need it!! #getagrip

I don't understand y people take EVERYTHING so personal. Stop reading btwn the lines. Like I said' date=' it was on forums here that I learned what wud happen nd I'm glad, but regardless, people seem to still be having major issues about it,when if they'd just read what the others, vets, have said, it too shall pass, then they won't freak out nd feel like they have to give up. The moral of MY POINT, was just read what others who've had stalls say, which seems to b everyone nd then we will know how to handle it or fix it wo freakn nd getting depressed. Geesh, I wasnt being "impatience" or not " showing kindness", I was saying just calm down nd read what others have said. Again stop takn things so personal, like som1 Said, just keep scrolling. Gla.[/quote']

I'm not taking things personal. But have seen so many. Get hurt by people on this forum. We all have to apply things to ourselves first. And then we can help others.

You know what I'm tired of.... Let me tell you! I come on this forum every once in a while to remind myself that I'm apart of this community. I don't come often anymore like i use to. But every time I do' date=' there's a post like this! Someone trying to tell others what to do. This is suppose to be for support, not to criticize what others think or post about what they want support for. At times, I would like to post, but then I think of that person like yourself who will post what you feel rather than support a fellow person in our community. Stalls happen, yes, but we need to be more of a supportive community for those who needng it!! #getagrip[/quote']

Lord..I give up on this post. If all folks take away from my initial post is negativity...then that's their own interpretation...not what I stated. By telling me to "getagrip"..you're doing the exact same thing you falsely accuse me of doing and exactly the thing that has discouraged you from posting. I'm not telling ANYONE what to do besides NOT PANIC when the scale doesn't move. THE END!

I'm fairly new here, but c'mon own that the way you started the post set the tone for many.

"I don't know if I'm the only one who gets EXTREMELY annoyed when reading complaints about alleged "stalls". *sigh* sometimes I feel empathy for folks but most times I feel extreme aggravation."

When your first words are how you get "EXTREMELY annoyed" and then state that you feel "aggravation" not "empathy" it doesn't give the "supportive" vibe. I think the info you gave was good, but the reactions to it shouldn't be surprising.

I'm fairly new here, but c'mon own that the way you started the post set the tone for many.

"I don't know if I'm the only one who gets EXTREMELY annoyed when reading complaints about alleged "stalls". *sigh* sometimes I feel empathy for folks but most times I feel extreme aggravation."

When your first words are how you get "EXTREMELY annoyed" and then state that you feel "aggravation" not "empathy" it doesn't give the "supportive" vibe. I think the info you gave was good, but the reactions to it shouldn't be surprising.

Agreed. While you may not have intended to be offensive the words you chose to use were easily interpreted that way,

Its hard to not worry this sleeve will not work when I have had a failed lapband.

Its hard to not worry this sleeve will not work when I have had a failed lapband. I had been so hopeful and now I am hyperviligant with everything related to this sleeve. Its so helpful to come here in "safe" company with people who are in the same boat as me. By saying you were extremely annoyed it suddenly no longer felt like a "safe" place to say my fears or vent or whatever. I'm sure you didn't mean it like it came out. You seem like someone who is also sensitive and would make a wonderful "buddy".

It's post like this that make me want to not come on the site anymore.... And if more than a couple people feel the same way, maybe you should re-read your post. Tone is hard to judge through writing. But as someone else said, I was taken back by it. Read to me as very judgmental. And if you don't like what people post about maybe you should NOT read them. The title gives away the post off rip... STALL STALL STALL don't read it...: jeez.

well let me say this im in a stall so start pulling out your hair please!Your post made me come out of the shadows to tell you and others dont forget what things were like before wls or should i say 122lbs ago when you werent thinking about clean eating(congrats by the way)but for me i dont have a doctor i had to go out of the country and pay for this out of pocket so you darn right im going to be concerned when i see that my scale has moved up in the last three months,and its not fear for me its concern and the one thing i have to turn to is this forum to learn from others that have made it thru this.Because of this forum and other people who have hit stalls made it clear to me that i had to help my sleeve so i started drinking Protein shakes everyday for the last three weeks ive also incorperated walking every chance i get i started at two miles and now im at three miles,even if i get home at 11pm i go hit that track in the dark im just that determined ive also stopped drinking coffee and as we speak i havent had a cigarrette in seven days, dont get me wrong i am grateful for the 80lbs lost since 11-29-12 but i dont need to see a 4lb gain in the last three weeks and i do my best not to forget how i felt before surgey when i couldnt walk up my stairs without feeling like i was going to die or walk to the mailbox without my back hurting or when i couldnt bend over and tie my shoes,i remember taking a shower was a job becuase of all those hard to reach areas and look at me now walking three miles with no problem,or parking my riding mower and started using my push mower and let me not forget being able to feel my clothes bagging on me and being able to bend over and tie up my shoes so i need people on this forum to talk about things of all wls concern no matter how much its posted.even when im close to my goal weight i need to be more mindful when dealing with others who are struggling to get to where i am.I have a good friend thats complains about his weight everyday but still eats all the wrong foods that will only allow him to gain more and even thow i get tired of hearing his complaints and want to say to him "quit bitchin and do something about it" i dont i just remember that for the grace and mercy of God there goes i.So just think how many people are on this forum just like me that needs others to talk about there experiences with weight loss surgery good or bad. And again i didnt risk going to another country and putting my life on the line to gain weight hellllllllllll noooooooooo.

'

You know..arguing on the Internet does not come with a prize!!! The OP has the right to state their opinion..even if some of you disagree with it.

You know..arguing on the Internet does not come with a prize!!! The OP has the right to state their opinion..even if some of you disagree with it.

I've read this thread start to finish haven't read any arguments. I have read posts that agree with the OPs 1st post and others that simply stated that they disagree and explained why. I don't think the OP meant the post to be offensive but the opening paragraph easily could be offensive to some.