Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else getting sleeved in August?

Well I made it through surgery and my first night! Just really tired but I've been doing my walking and breathing and they have me sitting up and sipping broth. One question for those others did you have an indention in you tummy?

I survived!! Came out of surgery with no complications. It didn't seem real until I was actually in the OR. Ive got a ton of pressure under my collar bones. Its the gas. And of course my incisions hurt, Other than that pain I'm good. Easier than expected but ive been sleeping a lot. Wishing for a speedy recovery to all the other 8-12-13.sleevers ;)

I survived!! Came out of surgery with no complications. It didn't seem real until I was actually in the OR. Ive got a ton of pressure under my collar bones. Its the gas. And of course my incisions hurt' date=' Other than that pain I'm good. Easier than expected but ive been sleeping a lot. Wishing for a speedy recovery to all the other 8-12-13.sleevers ;)[/quote']

Awesome i go next wed... Where at?

Well I made it through surgery and my first night! Just really tired but I've been doing my walking and breathing and they have me sitting up and sipping broth. One question for those others did you have an indention in you tummy?

I'm really tired too. Ive been sleeping off and on throughout the day. My husband and mom told me my stomach looks smaller already. Like an indentation, but we found out after the survey that I a hurnia that he had to repair so I'm guessing that's why.

I'm really tired too. Ive been sleeping off and on throughout the day. My husband and mom told me my stomach looks smaller already. Like an indentation' date=' but we found out after the survey that I a hurnia that he had to repair so I'm guessing that's why.[/quote']

Glad you're doing good I had a hernia but it was a haiatl hernia it goes away once I lay flat

I just had surgery Aug. 8 and feeling actually pretty great I thought it was goes to be alot worst pain wise. Hardest pain for me were the gas pains. But now im experiencing them a lot less now. And I found that warm liquids ( broth ) were alot easier to go down than lets say jello....!! Good luck to all!!

Awesome i go next wed... Where at?

I'm in Cali. Had a great surgeon. Great staff. Ive heard this before but I didn't really believe that we'll gain weight after surgery... I gained 5.3 lbs. In less than one day! All the IV fluids...

Hi,

My name is Priscilla and I was actually sleeved on the 1st of August.. I've chanced my sleeve and decided to follow protocol... So im back on track... I'm looking forward to hear what you have to say about yours. If you have any questions about the 1st two weeks i'd be happy to answer! Good Luck!

Night before surgery! Anxious and excited. Just trying to drink drink drink so I am not dehydrated tomorrow morning.

Congrats to everyone already sleeved and good luck tomorrow 8/14 sleevers!!!!

Laura

Tomorrow is the big day, nervous and excited at the same time. Ready to join the losing team, lets do this!

5 days,15 hours and 33 minutes left till.my surgery date..nervous but so ready! Pray this next few dates fly by!

I finally have my surgery date (8/14) and I am beyond excited. Looking for some sleeve buddies to go through this process with. I have been making changes already and so far so good. I have increased my activity level and stopped drinking Diet Dr Pepper' date=' which was a huge change for me. What is everyone else doing to prepare? Does anyone who is post op have any helpful tips for things to have on hand after surgery?[/quote']

I will be praying for you :-) are you ready??? How excited!! Mine is on the 22. Good luck.

Thank you! Yes, and no. I'm starving lol! But that will go away once I have my new tool in place and I start losing weight! I'll be paying for you too!

Thank you! Yes' date=' and no. I'm starving lol! But that will go away once I have my new tool in place and I start losing weight! I'll be paying for you too![/quote']

Praying! Lol not paying..smh

Night before surgery! Anxious and excited. Just trying to drink drink drink so I am not dehydrated tomorrow morning.

Congrats to everyone already sleeved and good luck tomorrow 8/14 sleevers!!!!

Laura

Good luck to you too.