Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unjury protein shakes

I just wanted to give a quick review of Unjury Protein Shakes. I ordered the starter kit and what a surprise! I recieved it carefully wrapped in colorful paper (Orange) and it also contained a thermometer and measuring container. My computer printed receipt also had a hand written quick note thanking me for my order.

After unpacking and seeing all this, I was really impressed. Now thats showing appreciation for your customers! I was really hoping I would like their products now!

I made a Protein shake today using 1/4 cup ice 2/3 cup skim milk 1/2 banana and the chocolate protein. YUMMMMMM IS ALL I can say! Absolutely loved it?? Not sure yet how exactly i have to use the shakes since I am still going to pre op docs for approvals first, but I plan an having a Protein Shake in place of Breakfast starting monday.

I sort of feel in the dark because other than lose 12 lbs beteewn now and my surgury date (if I am approved) I am not sure what else I should be doing, so I feel like I am floundering a bit.

Oh and I am a newbie here. Love reading about all your journies. You all give me hope for a healthier future.

I really like the Unjury powders too. There is a great thread pinned up at the top with a bunch of Protein Shake recipes btw.

My favorite concoction that I've come up with so far is a simple chocolate mint Protein shake using 12 oz. of mixer (I use 1/2 unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 1/2 Hood Calorie Countdown), 1 scoop Unjury Chocolate splendor, and just a drop or two of peppermint extract. Yummy!

Other things you can do while you are waiting: practice not drinking 30 minutes before or after meals, give up caffeine and carbonated drinks, start an exercise plan if you haven't already.

I got the same starter package. Have only had the chicken Soup, which was very good and used the vanilla as Creamer in my coffee...was very rich...I think next time I'll just use 1/2 a package with it. I'm pre-op, scheduled for surgery on 7/22. I've been doing Protein Shakes, started my Vitamins and trying to make that a habit, started walking (not as much as I should be though), and have started trying to get in the habit of not drinking when I'm eating...that's kind of a hard habit to break. Good luck to you!

I love the Unjury Protein Shakes. I got the same starter pkg to start with then I started buying the chocolate splendor, unflavored and chicken broth by containers

Based on all the reviews, I just ordered my starter kit. I tried Atkins shake today and it was fine except for the after taste. Trying to find the right ones for tastes as I am not a milk drinker.

For one week post-op I have to do Clear Liquids only. The Dr.'s instructions say I can use the Unjury chicken Soup. How's the taste? Also, I was thinking if I get the unflavored, I can mix it with any flavors of Dasani, Crystal Light, or Mio drops. Is it really flavorless? What about the texture? I also saw they have 2 different chocolate flavors... which is the best?

The Unjury products are great tasting. Love all of the flavors. Just make sure that when you make the chicken Soup the temperature of the Water is less that 140 degrees. If not then the protien coagulates (yes..I did this!)

The unjury products are great tasting. Love all of the flavors. Just make sure that when you make the chicken Soup the temperature of the Water is less that 140 degrees. If not then the protien coagulates (yes..I did this!)

Oh you poor thing!! Maybe thats the reason they packed the thermometer??

I personally can taste the unflavored in everything except orange juice. I had bought a container of this so I made myself use it, but could only handle it in

oj. After 3 days of 4 glasses a day my mouth was RAW. I bought a container of vanilla and only like it in coffee and oj. I bought choc and drink it with milk. They areall good in smoothies but I quit making smoothies because I can never finish them and end up wasting my Protein and fresh fruits.

i

For one week post-op I have to do Clear Liquids only. The Dr.'s instructions say I can use the Unjury chicken Soup. How's the taste? Also, I was thinking if I get the unflavored, I can mix it with any flavors of Dasani, Crystal Light, or Mio drops. Is it really flavorless? What about the texture? I also saw they have 2 different chocolate flavors... which is the best?

I like the chicken broth flavor, it taste like chicken broth juts not very hot at the max temp as far as heat wise. The chocolate splendor is wonderful, I mix it with almond milk taste so good. I use unflavored in plain greek yogurt with sugar free jelly and sugar free vanilla Syrup aka coffee syrup.

Newbie here. Have a question. When I make powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein shakes in my Ninja, they are alway so foamy. Anybody have a way to solve this? Or at least minimize the foam? Thanks!!