Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The 3 Complaints I Can't Stand.

I'm inclined to believe that we all agree with points 1-3. Nonetheless, the reason why you're receiving these responses is not solely because of what you said. But also because of the method in which it was delivered. So in conclusion, you're right... but you're also wrong at the same time, which negates your intention. Trust me... I know. Such is life. SMH!

I'm inclined to believe that we all agree with points 1-3. Nonetheless, the reason why you're receiving these responses is not solely because of what you said. But also because of the method in which it was delivered. So in conclusion, you're right... but you're also wrong at the same time, which negates your intention. Trust me... I know. Such is life. SMH!

Oh, I won't deny that it can be irritating when essentially the same question has been asked and answered thoroughly three topics down the list. But in many cases we're dealing with people completely new to using online forums. Many don't have the least idea where to start, but they are desperate for information, help, support. I don't always remember that as well as I should, but I try.

You may not like my method of delivery but I will not sugar coat the information on this one. True there are newbies on the site.. But I am pretty sure everyone can see the "search" in the upper right hand corner.

New rule: no one is allowed to post anything when they're hungry lol

Too funny! Lol!

You may not like my method of delivery but I will not sugar coat the information on this one. True there are newbies on the site.. But I am pretty sure everyone can see the "search" in the upper right hand corner.

There's a difference between sugar coating something and being snarky about it. You can be up front and direct without being insulting or cruel. Attack the action or the attitude, not the person.

Here's an example for you:

"This has been addressed before. Your doctor or NUT should have already told you this, but eating X three days after surgery may cause serious issues with your staple line and is not allowed. Follow your doctor's directives." or "Really?!? Are you an idiot or can't you read? Don't eat X, moron!"

I'm exaggerating, but I hope you can see the difference between straight up facts and reminders that are respectful vs. snarky sarcastic snipes that lose the message because they make the target angry.

By the way, as others have mentioned, this sort of thing belongs in the rant forum. Plus, all of these things have been ranted about before, many, many times. Might I suggest doing a search?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using VST

By the way' date=' as others have mentioned, this sort of thing belongs in the rant forum. Plus, all of these things have been ranted about before, many, many times. Might I suggest doing a search? Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using VST[/quote']

Exactly! This makes the list of 4 complaints that we can't stand lol

By the way' date=' as others have mentioned, this sort of thing belongs in the rant forum. Plus, all of these things have been ranted about before, many, many times. Might I suggest doing a search?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using VST[/quote']

Lol! I love the "search" suggestion. ;-)

Don't sugar coat anything in a WLS forum, you might get licked. ;)

Lol! I love the "search" suggestion. ;-)

***SLAM, DUNK!!!!**** :D :D :D :D

I'm not trying to insult anyone but its very annoying when you see the same posts being asked constantly. Sure it may not affect people who have recently joined to see these posts but after you have been reading the boards a while it gets extremely repetitive. How many times do you have to tell people to follow their doctors orders? I can't help those who can't help themselves.