Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Been with my husband for 23 yrs, married for almost 19. We've always been known to be extremely physically attracted to each other, even with our weight gain over the yrs. my husband has no problem dropping pounds, where it was never easy for me. But sex has always been great.

NOW, after the sleeve is a different incredible experience. While hubbie was very supportive during my struggle to get healthy, surgery or not, I think he's happier than I am now. I think he thinks he has a new wife. I laugh & tell him I'm new & improved. Lol...

Everything has gotten smaller, not worried about that because I was a size 3/4 when I met my husband & a 5/6 when we married. So not worried about him seeing my small boobs, smaller bottom, or my very very small scars.

Yes, I feel more confident that I no long look like I am pregnant. No longer have to spend hundreds of $$$$ on body magic garments to tuck stomach. Everything has shrunk to both our liking & appreciation. And still shrinking.

When I say everything has shrunk, it's left one thing exposed quite often. "Not being shy, right?" So when I walk or sit, I'm turned on. Incredible!!!!!! So you can only imagine what happens by the time I meet up with my husband thoughtful the days.

Funny that we do stuff now that I don't recall doing years ago when I was a size 7-8. We laugh now only saying I was still being "conservative" then, now that we really really now & respect each other, the things we do, WOW!!!! I new found attraction.

Oh so happy!!!!!

Go for it and enjoy.

Yeah I had surgery to be healthy. ..I knew I'd need to see a therapist eventually but I didn't realize this soon. Everything I read says if you are pear shaped you will remain pear shaped. Like your proportions dont change but your size does. I assumed my body would change but I didnt assume id lose all my curves first that's all.

I think fat hides our actual body shape I'm still not sure what shape I am :blink: and i have 43 pounds to go

My boyfriend and I have a pretty healthy sex life now.. Lol.. I was reading some of this stuff to him last night.. And he was like oh god I'm in trouble after you have this surgery.. Lol I can't wait to try the whole him picking me up and putting me against a wall.. That's always been a fantasy of mine!,! ;)

My boyfriend and I have a pretty healthy sex life now.. Lol.. I was reading some of this stuff to him last night.. And he was like oh god I'm in trouble after you have this surgery.. Lol I can't wait to try the whole him picking me up and putting me against a wall.. That's always been a fantasy of mine!' date='! ;)[/quote']

You go girl! If you've read the fifty shades of grey there are tons of new ideas to consider. Lol

You go girl! If you've read the fifty shades of grey there are tons of new ideas to consider. Lol

Amen!

Sex is actually really painful for me now. I had great sex before surgery with my boyfriend. Since my surgery (may 22nd) my vagina hurts the whole time. I believe it's because I lost weight on the outside of my vagina. I can feel our pelvic bones grinding and it's uncomfortable. My boyfriends penis also goes so much deeper, which normally wouldn't be a bad thing but for me it's still too much. I want to like sex again but right now it's uncomfortable.

Please tell me I'm not alone here!

Sex is actually really painful for me now. I had great sex before surgery with my boyfriend. Since my surgery (may 22nd) my vagina hurts the whole time. I believe it's because I lost weight on the outside of my vagina. I can feel our pelvic bones grinding and it's uncomfortable. My boyfriends penis also goes so much deeper' date=' which normally wouldn't be a bad thing but for me it's still too much. I want to like sex again but right now it's uncomfortable.

Please tell me I'm not alone here![/quote']

You should talk to your gyn...ive heard that that happens but not til way later in the weight loss

You should talk to your gyn...ive heard that that happens but not til way later in the weight loss

Yeah I probably will talk to my gyno. I think the pelvic thing bothers me the most. I have always had pain in certain positions (tilted uterus) so from behind is pretty much a no go.

Sex is actually really painful for me now. I had great sex before surgery with my boyfriend. Since my surgery (may 22nd) my vagina hurts the whole time. I believe it's because I lost weight on the outside of my vagina. I can feel our pelvic bones grinding and it's uncomfortable. My boyfriends penis also goes so much deeper' date=' which normally wouldn't be a bad thing but for me it's still too much. I want to like sex again but right now it's uncomfortable.

Please tell me I'm not alone here![/quote']

How much weight have you lost? As our bodies change the guy will def be able to go deeper (less cushion for the pushin), but I think that just requires communicating about how deep he should go or trying different positions.

If you have lost a substantial amount of weight you can be experiencing decreased vaginal lubrication bc you have less estrogen (fat 'makes' estrogen). Keep giving it a try and hopefully it'll get better!

Yeah I probably will talk to my gyno. I think the pelvic thing bothers me the most. I have always had pain in certain positions (tilted uterus) so from behind is pretty much a no go.

Me too! I dont have a tilted uterus or I dont think so but I was told I had a short vagina by my gyno and my fiance has a large member lol...so same with the behind. Honestly I google positions with less penetration haha.

Edit: also I haven't noticed a change yet post surgery

How much weight have you lost? As our bodies change the guy will def be able to go deeper (less cushion for the pushin)' date=' but I think that just requires communicating about how deep he should go or trying different positions.

If you have lost a substantial amount of weight you can be experiencing decreased vaginal lubrication bc you have less estrogen (fat 'makes' estrogen). Keep giving it a try and hopefully it'll get better![/quote']

Different person and sorry if its tmi but ive noticed more lubrication. I guess I can post another thread about this but I feel "wet" all the time even when not arroused. Its not wet like all over me like I peed my pants and its not a discharge..but honestly think its vaginal lubrication. .is this normal? Sorry that was embarassing asking

Different person and sorry if its tmi but ive noticed more lubrication. I guess I can post another thread about this but I feel "wet" all the time even when not arroused. Its not wet like all over me like I peed my pants and its not a discharge..but honestly think its vaginal lubrication. .is this normal? Sorry that was embarassing asking

Haha nothing is tmi on this site I think. That's really interesting. I'm not sure why that would be the case...are you aroused with all this wetness or is just kinda your baseline? And is it all the time? The reason I ask is bc when ovulating its normal for your vagina to produce more lubricant...and if you have lost a lot of weight your body (like mine) may be responding by jumping back into ovulating cycles. When we are overweight many become anovulatory so it may be your body kicking back into fertile mode. This is purely my guess...

How much weight have you lost? As our bodies change the guy will def be able to go deeper (less cushion for the pushin)' date=' but I think that just requires communicating about how deep he should go or trying different positions.

If you have lost a substantial amount of weight you can be experiencing decreased vaginal lubrication bc you have less estrogen (fat 'makes' estrogen). Keep giving it a try and hopefully it'll get better![/quote']

That's the weird thing I've only lost about 34 lbs. it's so strange to me. Maybe ill try lube see if it helps.

Haha nothing is tmi on this site I think. That's really interesting. I'm not sure why that would be the case...are you aroused with all this wetness or is just kinda your baseline? And is it all the time? The reason I ask is bc when ovulating its normal for your vagina to produce more lubricant...and if you have lost a lot of weight your body (like mine) may be responding by jumping back into ovulating cycles. When we are overweight many become anovulatory so it may be your body kicking back into fertile mode. This is purely my guess...

No not aroused at all lol. But I'm on bc didn't think I could be ovulating. I'm seeing my gyno this week ill ask. Thanks