Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your favorite product?

What are some of the things you have found that you love and help you get thru your day? Example: I love Da Vinci syrups.. I get them at Walmart. I get chocolate and put it in my almond milk. This Syrup adds no calories,fat, or carbs. So I can have my chocolate milk for 60 calories a cup:)

Torani SF syrups, Laughing cow babybel cheese and the soft cheeses (50 cal and 35 cal, respectively), Sargento reduced fat cheddar cheese sticks, 100-calorie packs of almonds, Sabra individual hummus packs (though I prefer fresh hummus, they are good in a pinch), Morningstar vegetarian "sausage" patties (80 cal, 10 g Protein, low carb), low-fat ricotta cheese, fat-free plain Greek yogurt, PB2 or JustGreatStuff powdered Peanut Butter, almond milk, lite soy milk, Morningstar veggie "meat"balls, spaghetti squash (lots of Fiber and filling), watermelon (seems to make me lose more weight and keeps kidney stones at bay due to citrates), strawberries (dipped in FF Greek Yogurt mixed with SF black cherry torani), homemade iced coffee, Designer whey and Unjury protein powders, Pure Protein Protein Bars (only eat 1 about every 2 weeks), Weight Watchers Greek yogurt bars (80 calories, 5 grams protein, 13 carbs--once a week treat but better than commercial fro yo or ice cream plus good protein boost for low-cal treat), SmartWater (electrolytes!), Rancho Gordo dried beans--make the Beans from scratch and they are so much better than canned, homemade salsa from the local Mexican joint--put it on everything for extra flavor, sprouted tofu--more protein, Morningstar crumbles for homemade veggie chili, red pepper strips, mini cucumbers, romaine lettuce, Penzey's herbs and spices, fresh cilantro, Granny Smith apples (occasional treat for fiber boost), quinoa (protein boost).....

What things you have found that you love and help you get thru your day?

jessica

pistachio nuts, beef jerkey, babi bell cheese

string cheese - wrap around a slice of ham

if i'm starting to "climb the walls" i will treat myself to an extra lite and lively greek yogurt

um, um good

gotta love that blueberry!!!!

warm weather starting (finally) i love my purple popsicles - ahhhh so refreshing!!!!

good luck

kathy

I also like to mix FF Greek Yogurt with dill dip or any seasoning and dip raw veggies in it. Great snack for about 100 calories and good to get in some fiber.

oh wait, you said favorite "product"--guess I couldn't pick just one! :rolleyes:

sugar free popsicles, string cheese, and Oikos greek non-fat yogurt. Can't live without the three of them!

I love egg beaters, such great Protein and easy to make. Also adore Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage crumbles. Both are delicious for Breakfast with a little salsa thrown in

Torani SF syrups' date=' Laughing cow babybel cheese and the soft cheeses (50 cal and 35 cal, respectively), Sargento reduced fat cheddar cheese sticks, 100-calorie packs of almonds, Sabra individual hummus packs (though I prefer fresh hummus, they are good in a pinch), Morningstar vegetarian "sausage" patties (80 cal, 10 g Protein, low carb), low-fat ricotta cheese, fat-free plain Greek yogurt, PB2 or JustGreatStuff powdered Peanut Butter, almond milk, lite soy milk, Morningstar veggie "meat"balls, spaghetti squash (lots of fiber and filling), watermelon (seems to make me lose more weight and keeps kidney stones at bay due to citrates), strawberries (dipped in FF Greek Yogurt mixed with SF black cherry torani), homemade iced coffee, Designer Whey and unjury Protein powders, Pure Protein protein bars (only eat 1 about every 2 weeks), Weight Watchers Greek yogurt bars (80 calories, 5 grams protein, 13 carbs--once a week treat but better than commercial fro yo or ice cream plus good protein boost for low-cal treat), SmartWater (electrolytes!), Rancho Gordo dried beans--make the Beans from scratch and they are so much better than canned, homemade salsa from the local Mexican joint--put it on everything for extra flavor, sprouted tofu--more protein, Morningstar crumbles for homemade veggie chili, red pepper strips, mini cucumbers, romaine lettuce, Penzey's herbs and spices, fresh cilantro, Granny Smith apples (occasional treat for fiber boost), quinoa (protein boost).....[/quote']

Just curious to know, when were you sleeved?

I am 3 weeks post op and I picked up sugar free Klondike bars.MMMMMMM good! Love them

I am 7 mths post op and recently ordered a sample pack from Chike. I discovered Chike High Protein Iced coffee + Energy. This is the BEST product I have tried in my 7 mths. I am not a coffee fan, but this doesn't taste like strong coffee. It is a delicious treat! It has a vanilla flavor and is soooo good! To anyone that hasn't tried it I highly recommend it! It reminds me of the International Delight brand iced coffee u can buy in the grocery store but without all the "extra" calories, carbs and sugar. I ordered a tub of it from Amazon and it came within a couple days and is a little cheaper than their website.

Just curious to know, when were you sleeved?

Feb 5, 2013

Sweet baby Ray BQQ beef Jerky .. Babe bel cheese , great value sugarfree sweet tea made w Splenda

Babybels, cheese sticks pure protien bars

American Bariatrics cappuccinos (I have one every morning mixed with coffee!), Laughing Cow Lite Garlic and Herb, Morninstar Farms Sausage Links, Cruncha Mame (freeze-dried edamame - just discovered them - they are awesome and easy to take on the go!), any brand of light string cheese.< /p>