Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

44 D to a 38 C. And shoe size from a 7 1/2 wide to a 6 1/2 regular. I expected the girls to shrink, but didn't even think about my feet!

This is gonna sound weird' date=' but so far I have gone from a 44C to a 38D. I was wearing "full figured" bras and I swear to god the cup size on them is larger than a normal bra. They were so big over the weekend I had to go buy new bras. At first I was upset because I thought my boobs were fading away, but when I started trying in all the normal 38C's they were all too small. Into a 38D and perfecto. I hope the cup size stays and just the band continues to shrink.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote'] well a 44c is the equivalent of a 42d so your band probably just got smaller..because u got thinner.

Well a

For those of you getting lifts and what not, have you already gone through the insurance process? My insurance will cover a lift, does that mean if needed can I just self pay for implants in the same surgery therefore waiving fees that I would acrue if done seperately..I know I should wait and see but I always like to prepare

For those of you getting lifts and what not' date=' have you already gone through the insurance process? My insurance will cover a lift, does that mean if needed can I just self pay for implants in the same surgery therefore waiving fees that I would acrue if done seperately..I know I should wait and see but I always like to prepare[/quote']

Very interested in this as well. I didnt know insurance covers lift at all. I have Humana. I didnt have a 6 or even 3 month of monitored weighloss requirement. I didnt have any requirements for surgery other then BMI... So im going to look into this.

Very interested in this as well. I didnt know insurance covers lift at all. I have Humana. I didnt have a 6 or even 3 month of monitored weighloss requirement. I didnt have any requirements for surgery other then BMI... So im going to look into this.

My insurance is through yale university (my mom works there)..basically everything just needs to be at yale, there's no insurance plan like aetna or blue cross just yale. I also just needed to meet bmi criteria, have a psychiatric eval and meet with a nutritionist before meeting with the surgeon. I started the process the last week of march and am being sleeved may 23rd. As far as cosmetics, mine covers tummy tucks and breast reconstruction/lifts

My insurance covers a Tummy Tuck and breast lift but I've heard that the surgeon who does the breast tends to botch them. My friend had a tummy tuck but I felt like her scar was high. I'm looking into just paying out of pocket and going to a surgeon that does plastics for a living and not just on the side. Plus I want both procedures done the same day and my insurance only covers one surgery at a time.

My insurance covers a Tummy Tuck and breast lift but I've heard that the surgeon who does the breast tends to botch them. My friend had a tummy tuck but I felt like her scar was high. I'm looking into just paying out of pocket and going to a surgeon that does plastics for a living and not just on the side. Plus I want both procedures done the same day and my insurance only covers one surgery at a time.

I would go to a plastic surgeon within the hospital system my insurance is a part of so I hope it would go well