Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

Hope you are feeling better Betsy. I had a real workout tonight at class. He worked with me a little, but it was practice, practice, practice. He had us do some partner stuff at the end which was different. I was exhausted when finished. I'm going for the black tee shirt for next class. This jacket is just too hot.

Hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend. Dick is doing really well so hopefully we will have a relaxing weekend. I have graduation parties to attend both Friday and Saturday nights. Have to go solo since Dick can't ride in a car that long yet.

I have relatives in from out of town that Monday...Might be able to make it and maybe not....

I've decided the worst thing about having Lupus is that I never know if I will follow through on commitments that I've made. I never know if I'll have the energy to get out of a chair. It's becoming even more poignant for me now that I'm an "athlete" ;-) I couldn't follow through with a trainer, Water aerobics, weight lifting class, Tai Chi. I wonder if I will do better just to belong to the gym and go when I have those windows of opportunity, rather than on a set schedule. I'm going to continue Tai Chi, but it will definitely be a question each time, whether I can go. And I go to water aerobics when I can. It's not very consistent! I've let friends and opportunities fade away a lot since I got Lupus. Eventually, you just don't leave the house much if you can't plan anything.... Ah well, it's not all bad. I have 9 dogs at my feet.....5 Golden Retrievers, a Hungarian Viszli, a Lab, and a Poodle.

Do what you can Betsy and just don't worry. Whatever you can whenever is OK. When I was at my height of illness I just would say I will try to be there. That's all you can do. I decided I just don't worry about it or the money. This week was the first time I was able to go to class both days. I skipped Curves tonight. You can only do so much.

Take care of you.

Dick and I went to La Villa for dinner. It was nice to have a little outing. :(

Thanks, Barbara. That is just great that Dick got out. A dose of La Villa probably did him good.

Hey, RhondaLynn. Terrific! Hope to see you there. Around 6:15PM!

Hi friends, I won't be back till that Monday nite from the wedding. I'll have to miss. After that only one crisis--the house. It should be coming to the finish line some time in June, I hope. Betsy so sorry you've been ill. Take care. I hope to get back with yall soon. I miss our get togethers.

Enjoy the wedding, Lana. Wear your wedding dress to our next meeting so we can ooh and ahh. (Or bring pictures!) We want pics of the house too!

I'm going to Tai Chi Monday, assuming he's not taking Memorial Day off, and I'm not sick.

Suzanne-How about pics of the biker trip?

Barbara-Er, I don't want to see pics of the operation, but I'll be happy to see your face! I miss all of you!

Just an FYI. I think the May Center is giving free Tai Chi lessons. They put out a monthly newsletter and I remember seeing something about that, but I've lost the newsletter. You'll get to see some pic's of the wedding, and me in my cheezy dress--I hope I'm not in too many. But when I get back and they get to the end of the house building, I'll take yall on a quick tour--better than pic's I think.

Enjoy the wedding Lana. A tour sounds great of the house. Free Tai Chi at the May center? That is a great center and they have lots of stuff. It will be during the day so I won't be able to participate, but you gals have fun. I asked and everyone, not the instructor, told me no Tai Chi on Monday. Its a holiday.

Getting stuck now and then. This is new to me so I have to figure out all the things making me stuck. Its a new world with this band everyday.

Oh my goodness! I have missed you all! This is a teachers busy time of year. Last day with the kids is today and tomorrow is a workday then summer at last... I am going to try my best to come Monday night. I want to see you all and touch base with people that can relate to me. I am having a heck of a time with food. I swear I can understand the guy that just does liquids. I have had several bad bouts of I guess getting something stuck and then hurting for at least an hour - not to mention the pb-ing. Yuck.

Humble City Cafe? I can't wait.

How is the Tai Chi?

I finally lost a few more pounds - I was holding at 40 pounds forever. Down 43 now.

Hey Cyndie! I may not be there Monday but hope to cathc oyu the next time after that! Glad to hear your 'voice'.

I'll be there and hopefully Bikergrammy. Let me know if you can't make it since it just might be you and me Cyndie. I hate to eat dinner alone. :)