Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

I hope I am not too late. I would love to be part of this. I can make it in the weekdays after 5:00. Or anytime Saturday. Please respond letting me know next time youll be meeting.

Feb 5th works for me. The restaurant is not crowded that early on a Monday night so I think we can just grab a table and add to it if more show up.

probably not until 6:30 -- I work downtown until 5:30 pm and I have a little one to attend to also. It might be 7:00 before I can get there. :straight

Everybody OK with 6:30 and late stragglers are welcome? Let's do a head count of who's coming.

If we just end up with two again, we can always go to the Houston or The Woodlands meetings and not do our own......

YAY! So February 5th at 6:30? What is the location? By the way I had the LapBand on October 2nd. Dr. Alanis at Innova hospital did my surgery. I have lost 45 lbs so far, and I am so happy someone organized this.

Humble City Cafe on Main Street. 6:30 PM Feb 5th. Unless we hear that someone can't make it and we need to consider alternatives..... I'll have a sign on the table that says BANDSTERS.

BetsyJane, maybe each month you should hold the meet a different day & time -- that way everyone can make it.

I'll make an appearance at 6:30 that day but I need to leave quickly because it's a friend of mine's birthday. We're having a party for her at 7:00!

Fridays and weekends are great for me! Couldn't we just meet at Starbucks in Humble on a Sunday afternoon?

I am not banded yet but I am in the process. I would love to meet with you guys and "shoot the breeze". I work nights though so Sunday is a great day - Afternoon/Evening...I go to church in the AM.

Starbucks is a great spot - the only thing is there coffee/frappuccinos/etc. are so high in calories and I get weak when I see there SIGN that I would hope we didn't have it there all the time.

I know there is a Subway, Pappasitos, and others around there that we could meet, but I'm good. Maybe I will use that day as my reward day and have a "low fat" drink or something.

You are never going to find a perfect time for everyone. It is better to have a regular time for the meetings so everyone will know when they are. If others want to meet at a different time occasionally we can post that. That way some of the ones that can't meet on Monday at 6:30 might want to join the group when an additional meeting is scheduled.

Some Sunday at Starbucks or Panera's in Humble would be fine with me.