Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boise Id fill Dr?

Hi Everyone my name is Dr. Luke Mayes. Not only am i a lap band patient, banded 11-23-07 in juarez mexico, i have also become a fill doctor. i keep all of my rates below fill centers rates and a very excited to be centrally located to so many people who no longer have to travel or fly long distances just to get their after care. if you have any questio-ns or would like to come meet -us, please give our office a call or email me. 208-375-9000 or drlukemayes@gmail.com or staff@drlukemayes.com

Hi Everyone my name is Dr. Luke Mayes. Not only am i a lap band patient, banded 11-23-07 in juarez Mexico, i have also become a fill doctor. i keep all of my rates below fill centers rates and a very excited to be centrally located to so many people who no longer have to travel or fly long distances just to get their after care. if you have any questio-ns or would like to come meet -us, please give our office a call or email me. 208-375-9000 or drlukemayes@gmail.com or staff@drlukemayes.com

Hi there,

I did go to your website and I did call your office. I'll be in Boise on business in late August and it seemed like it might work out.

Do you use Fluro?

Why is there a $75 "new patient" fee? You are brand new at doing fills. That means that all fill patients are new patients. That would also make us the guinea pigs.

I'll "Guinea" up for a $150 fill, but I won't pay you to be brand new while I'm brand new.

Just letting you know.

Hi there,

I did go to your website and I did call your office. I'll be in Boise on business in late August and it seemed like it might work out.

Do you use Fluro?

Why is there a $75 "new patient" fee? You are brand new at doing fills. That means that all fill patients are new patients. That would also make us the guinea pigs.

I'll "Guinea" up for a $150 fill, but I won't pay you to be brand new while I'm brand new.

Just letting you know.

You have brought up some great questions. If you will call my office and leave your name and number i will be glad to return your call and go over in detail why we do what we do and see if we are an office that fits your needs.

Just as an FYI I have offered to be a fill Center doctor on more than one occasion and have been told that they want to open there own facility. To bad, as many other people could have the benefit of local fill center without waiting for fill centers to open.

call if we can help or answer your questions. i will personally call you back.

dr Luke Mayes

We do appreciate the fact that you wanted to become a provider in our network, however, as we stated before, we can only contract with medical professionals who have the ability to diagnose and prescribe. We did not feel that Chiropractors can do that within the scope of their job description, for the purposes that are needed in our network. Fill Centers USA provides comprehensive aftercare rather than just the adjustments. Comprehensive aftercare to us, means that the providers in our network need to have the ability to diagnose and prescribe. We are only looking out for the best interest of our clients. We hope that we can move forward with no hard feelings. Good luck to you.

The Fill Centers USA Team

thank you so much for sharing your thoughts but i would like to correct a few things that you shared. many people do not understand the scope of chiropractic and what it is that we are able to do within the scope of our license. There is only a few Licensed doctors who are licensed to diagnose. MD's, DO's, and DC's. NP's are able to diagnose as well but are not state licensed doctors.

I have the same four year education as any medical doctor however, i do recieve much more in depth education in nutrition whereas MD's recieve more education in Prescriptive drugs. I do not perscribe as you have stated, but i do diagnosis. I just chose to use natural therapies, nutrition, and homeopathy to deal with any issues that comes up. On the occasion that i do need to give a patient a perscription i refer them to the MD next door, whom i have a working relationship with.

I did try to share this with fill centers several times over the phone, but we seem to have miscomunicated. i do not just provide after care fills. I am a fully licensed portal of entry chiropractic physician. I take the entire scope of the patients health into consideration and offer any additional care that will benefit there ultimate goal of weight loss and fitness.

I also have a lab in my office with equipment to evaluate Chlolesterol, UA's, BMI, BMR, and several other pieces in addition to sending out blood draws performed in our office for futher studies and evaluation. Once i recieve those results we use Nutrition in the oral and injectible form as well as IV infusion therapy when it is called for to treat the patient.

Fills in our office are not just arbitrarily performed i am still a doctor and must take my patients overall health into consideration.

Hi, my name is Sherry. I went to TJ Mexico and was banded on May 19, 2006. I went to a Fill Centers Dr in Eagle Id, in July of 06 for my first fill. She was not able to access my port so I left after paying $300 with no fill. I flew back to Mexico and had a floroscopic fill done because I needed to be sure that the port was in tact. Everything went well except I think when the Dr removed the needle he took the fill as well. For the next 2 yrs I have no restriction, there wasn't a Dr around who would give me a fill. Fill Centers kept saying that it wouldn't be long before they had someone else in the Boise area. I was very upset at the money I had spent on my surgery and the lack of results and aftercare. Last week a friend of mine told me about Dr Luke Mayes. I made an appointment, had a very thorough new patient evaluation. Dr Luke worked very hard to access the port but it was covered with scar tissue. He suggested a treatment that us uses in his office to soften hard fat and scar tissue. We then attempted to fill my band and succeeded. I just started crying, so relieved that here was someone who definately knows what he is doing and is so thorough, professional and compassionate. I thank the Lord for Dr Luke. I am now on my way to successful weight loss.:thumbup: