Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 egg omelette sandwich which has 2 toasts!!is it normal for a person in 1 month post op!plss help!

... which has 2 toasts!! ...

Huh?

An egg scrambled and placed between two slices of toast? Regular bread?

And when you say omelette, I think of a couple eggs, cheese, onions, peppers ...

So, if you are eating my definition of what you are talking about, then yes, that seems like an awful lot one month out.

No the omlette has nothing no pepper no onions nothing it's just normal white and yellow and made up of 1 egg!!so now do u think its fine for me to eat it!?its take me around an hour to eat that much!

I can't eat 2 slices of toast and I'm 4 months out.

Please be more specific.

No the omlette has nothing no pepper no onions nothing it's just normal white and yellow and made up of 1 egg!!so now do u think its fine for me to eat it!?its take me around an hour to eat that much!

Minus the toast it's ok.

I don't think you should be eating that much bread in one sitting. Maybe 2 eggs and half a slice of toast, eat the eggs first, chew well. If there is room left and you're not full, have the toast slowly

The egg will keep you full longer than the bread. Try to eat Proteins, usually meats, first. And if there is room and you're not full, add the bread. Try half a slice at first and go from there

I'm wondering how you didn't repeat it up and get the slimes....slimes were the worst in the first few months....are you getting alot of thick saliva in the back of your throat? If so those are the slimes and and an indication you are eating too much. The bread is a slider food so it just slides right through your sleeve this could be why you are eating alot. And it is indeed too much i"m just wondering why you are not reacting. You might want to ask your doctor about that. Perhaps you have a longer sleeve....if your sleeve is longer you just might have a larger capacity for food....however even if the sleeve is longer you are still swollen from the surgery and def should not be able to get in that much food....

I am 7 months out and have not had bread, no desire. I would definitely eat the egg and leave the bread to maximize your weight loss in the first 6 months.

An hour is probably too long to eat once you are a month out, especially if you are able to eat those types of foods. I'm 8 weeks out now, and I stop eating after about 25-30 minutes and I am always full. I could probably have room to keep eating again about half an hour after that, but that would defeat the purpose of having the sleeve. Plus you need time to get in your fluids.

I am still not sure what "toasts" means. Regular white bread, Melba toast? I am 8 weeks out and cannot eat bread. Maybe half a slice of very toasted toast, but the one egg would fill me up and then the toast would not fit. Bread is not a slider food for me. It is a painful food to avoid. I guess it just goes to show how different each person is. But, I am intrigued and interested to know what "toasts" means.

I am 10 months out and still could not eat a one egg sandwich with two slices of toast. I am amazed that many sleevers push so fast to see how much they can eat and what solid foods they can consume. For me, the point of this sugery was at least in part to NOT be able to eat like I have for too long, which is what got me to the unhealthy place I was in. Many of us have a window of opportunity in the first few weeks to months post surgery where we just don't feel serious stomach hunger. Why push cheeseburgers, pizza, bread, etc. so soon. At one month, I was barely tolerating liquids and having serious problems getting in maybe 20 - 30 g protien and 16 - 20 oz of Fluid each day. I am pleased that I am still having problems consuming my minimum 60 - 80 g protien each day and don't want to push my self to eat more. I want to make the most of this opportunity to reach a healthy (and maybe even normal) weight.

Didn't mean to get on my soap box here, or offend anyone, I just feel enormously greatful for what this surgery has done for me and want everyone to get the most they can from this surgery.

My apologies to the OP, but has anyone reflected on

as to the OP's use of punctuation?