Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Such huge, huge changes in both of you girls!!! You look AMAZING!!!

thanks! When I see the two pics like that next to each other! I can see the difference! I can't believe it! Wow! Dr. K is my hero! He's saved my life! I remember my life back then, it was torture -- every day!

Try getting the last 25-30 pounds off...THAT has been torture. Hopefully the fill I just had put in will get the scale moving again!!

I hope so too Brandy! It will! You've done so well already, I know it will work for you!

Will I see you at the BBQ?

She got on the list but not high enough to get the job.:frown:

Awww bummer. Well from my experience with Law Enforcement, sometimes they blow through the lists fast. I know we do at our department. :biggrin:

Here is a couple pictures of jeans that I wore on our trip to Paris in May. They fit tight on the trip. These were taken when we went to the sand dunes 2 weeks ago.

*whistle* Woot woot! Look at you girl. You look HOT. And why are you wearing those jeans... they are much too BIG for you!!! :biggrin:

Total drive by post here!

My son's friend probably will not be able to walk again and may not have use of his hands,w will know more when he starts PT I guess??? He will be in ICU for 10 more days then transfers to Craig for inpatient PT. This has taken a major toll on all of our emotions. Thanks for the prayers.

Oh no! :frown: How sad. I hope he remains possitive and can regain more mobility with PT.

9 days before surgery and at 6 month~

Wow girlie. Looking good!!! Awesome!!! It really does make a difference when you look at pictures side by side doesn't it!! WTG! So proud of you. :biggrin:

You can mark me down another 1.5 this week. LOVING this last fill. :biggrin: Sophie keeps me hopping, or I should say walking... and I know that is also helping! :biggrin: I am so close to 200's!!

Hi ladies. Checking in late tonight.

Mal, I am so sorry to hear about your son's friend. I think, though, that you never know what might happen during the next year. Docs sometimes tell you the absolute worse possible outcome . . .

Munchkin . . . crap. crappity crap crap. Any chance you can talk her into sticking around to see if she moves up the list quickly???

Denise, um, HELLO!!!! OMG!!!! You look absolutely incredible. Seriously. You must be so thrilled. And get rid of the baggy jeans.

DEE!!!! Wow, what a difference. I was wondering if you were planning to post six month pics. Aren't you glad you did? Wow wow wow.

You can mark me down another 1.5 this week. LOVING this last fill. :biggrin: Sophie keeps me hopping, or I should say walking... and I know that is also helping! :biggrin: I am so close to 200's!!

That's so exciting. Are you going to buy yourself something special when you hit the 200s?

So I was goofing around on the internet today (what else is new?) and stumbled across a killer deal on airfare to Costa Rica next February during my spring break. Under $500 RT on Frontier through Denver! Anyhoo, snapped it right up. We're going to stay on the Caribbean side near a national park that supposedly has the best snorkeling in the area. It's also much cheaper on that side of the country (beautiful private bungalow for $100 per night). I'm so excited.

AND - it really gives me some motivation to lose as much as I can by then and to get into good physical shape as well. There are lots of jungle hikes, kayaking tours, canopy zip lines, etc. in the area and I want to be able to enjoy myself and really be able to fully participate. OOO, and there's a sloth sanctuary too where you can hold baby sloths. I guess there are monkeys everywhere too. It sounds so awesome.

Mal-I am so sorry about your sons friend. Wow. How devastating. I don't even really know what to say because there is nothing that can lessen the blow of hearing that news. Please know that I am sending cyber hugs your way. (And Brutus sends slobbery mastiff kisses too!)

Bahot-If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times...you are a MILF!:biggrin: Love the outfit with the brown shorts, very cute!

Dee-You look absolutely GORGEOUS dear!!!! You are glowing in your 6 month pic!! I am so proud of you!

Edited by munchkin392

Dee- I have no idea how since I have been a total lazy butt all week on my days off, but I am down two pounds. I probably won't make my 12 pound goal but I was close! So close!!

I just updated my ticker to reflect the weight my PCP and I compromised on. He wants my goal weight to be 160, I wanted it to be around 130...we compromised at 150. I will probably still try to at least get to 140. He basically told me that he thought I had lost my mind when I told him I still wanted to lose 70 more pounds. He said "I don't think so, how about 30?" Ok, point taken!

I am finally breaking down and buying new scrubs. When my sister was home visiting last week, I came home from work and she took one look at my scrub pants and started laughing hysterically because she said they looked like "MC Hammer" pants. She then proceeded to call me MC Heather all week. Last weekend when I had them pulled all the way up to my boobs and was still tripping on them when I walked, I knew it was time to order new ones. Oh, and one of the nurses commented that my shirt was hanging off of me-and I was wearing the only shirt that I thought fit me!!!

That's so exciting. Are you going to buy yourself something special when you hit the 200s?

I hadn't really thought of that. lol. I pretty much don't have any needs or wants right now. I do need a new laptop, but I can't just get that on a whim. Who knows. Maybe.

I am finally breaking down and buying new scrubs. When my sister was home visiting last week, I came home from work and she took one look at my scrub pants and started laughing hysterically because she said they looked like "MC Hammer" pants. She then proceeded to call me MC Heather all week. Last weekend when I had them pulled all the way up to my boobs and was still tripping on them when I walked, I knew it was time to order new ones. Oh, and one of the nurses commented that my shirt was hanging off of me-and I was wearing the only shirt that I thought fit me!!!

LMAO at the MC Heather! tee hee. I was getting the same thing about the MC Hammer pants. Listen to your freiends and family and get the new scrubs! lol. Congrats. Fells awesome to downsize!! :biggrin:

Wanted to share a few more pictures of Sophie. She is a lil spitfire. :biggrin: Now that she is getting over her kennel cough it is hard to keep up! lol. She runs with me which is great... so I take her for a morning walk (more like a morning drag... she pulls me all over) and an afternoon run. :biggrin:

Dee- I have no idea how since I have been a total lazy butt all week on my days off, but I am down two pounds. I probably won't make my 12 pound goal but I was close! So close!!

I just updated my ticker to reflect the weight my PCP and I compromised on. He wants my goal weight to be 160, I wanted it to be around 130...we compromised at 150. I will probably still try to at least get to 140. He basically told me that he thought I had lost my mind when I told him I still wanted to lose 70 more pounds. He said "I don't think so, how about 30?" Ok, point taken!

MC Heather! I love it! Try some suspenders! That's what I do! Ha! I do that because I was afraid I would lose my pants and it might be wearing my bigger than big granny panties!

I'm sorry your sister didn't get the job. Maybe something will happen good for her. I hate to see her go to Iraq.

Tom told me my goal should be 170. That would make me have a normal BMI of 25. Which weight would give you a normal BMI?

I hope one day you can come here again! I'd love to see you! You're a kick!

So I was goofing around on the internet today (what else is new?) and stumbled across a killer deal on airfare to Costa Rica next February during my spring break. Under $500 RT on Frontier through Denver! Anyhoo, snapped it right up. We're going to stay on the Caribbean side near a national park that supposedly has the best snorkeling in the area. It's also much cheaper on that side of the country (beautiful private bungalow for $100 per night). I'm so excited.

AND - it really gives me some motivation to lose as much as I can by then and to get into good physical shape as well. There are lots of jungle hikes, kayaking tours, canopy zip lines, etc. in the area and I want to be able to enjoy myself and really be able to fully participate. OOO, and there's a sloth sanctuary too where you can hold baby sloths. I guess there are monkeys everywhere too. It sounds so awesome.

Wow! Talk about something to motivate you!!! That's great! You can lose a lot of weight in 7 months! Think about Bahot and Brandy! They have rocked their bands in a very short time!

I am glad I posted that before pic! I hate it! I was so scary! Can you imagine living like that? I had no idea I was so scary! Yikes! BUT I think I'm actually pretty cute now! I know, my head is getting bigger by the day! BUT I don't care! All I know is my before picture makes me really sad! It makes my knees and feet ache and my heart cry!

Wanted to share a few more pictures of Sophie. She is a lil spitfire. :biggrin: Now that she is getting over her kennel cough it is hard to keep up! lol. She runs with me which is great... so I take her for a morning walk (more like a morning drag... she pulls me all over) and an afternoon run. :biggrin:

I love Miss Sophie! I bet she can give you a real run for your money!

Pun Intended!