Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOW! 14 pounds down!

Hey everyone! I had surgery on Tuesday. Today is Sunday and I'm 14 pounds down! I can't believe I'm 14 pounds down... this is crazy!!!

I'm still having a hard time getting my fluids and Proteins in though... I think the most Protein I've gotten in was 20 grams and fluids is 30 oz. I'm just gonna keep on trying to get the protein and fluids in.

I know this might be too much info but... my pee stinks! It is really dark and stinky. I don't feel like I have a UTI but I might or it might just be slight dehydration... what do you think? The only thing I can do is keep sipping! I'm having my JP drain taken out on Wednesday. If it is still like this, should I mention it to my surgeon?

I think you are really dehydrated! Up you Fluid intake and if possible drink some G2 Gatorade. Might even go to urgent care today for an IV. If you get too dehydrated, your blood gets thicker, could cause kidney damage or a stroke. So take care of yourself and go get some IV fluid. I love that stuff... :)

Hey everyone! I had surgery on Tuesday. Today is Sunday and I'm 14 pounds down! I can't believe I'm 14 pounds down... this is crazy!!!

I'm still having a hard time getting my fluids and Proteins in though... I think the most Protein I've gotten in was 20 grams and fluids is 30 oz. I'm just gonna keep on trying to get the Protein and fluids in.

I know this might be too much info but... my pee stinks! It is really dark and stinky. I don't feel like I have a UTI but I might or it might just be slight dehydration... what do you think? The only thing I can do is keep sipping! I'm having my JP drain taken out on Wednesday. If it is still like this' date=' should I mention it to my surgeon?[/quote']

What are you using for protein? Awesome on the weight loss

When you don't drink enough liquids your urine has a strong scent to it and very dark. Drink more liquids. I know it's hard cause I have that problem too. Seems nothing tastes as it did before the surgery so it's a fight for me to get liquids down. Try the Premier Protein drinks from costco. Each has 30 grams of Protein so you don't need as many. Plus they taste great

I've been using Unjury for my Protein. At first I was using Premier Protein but it made me a little nauseated.

Had my surgery Tuesday also!! Down 16 lbs and get my drain out Wednesday. Soooo ready for it to be gone. It is driving me nuts!!!

Hope you can get liquids up! Try adding diluted white grape juice. 3 parts Water to on part juice. Also have you tried drinking liquids that aren't ice cold? Sometimes too cold makes my tummy cramp and I can't sip as often...

I was sleeved on Tuesday as well. I could probably get all my liquids in if I don't force Water first. Tea(hot) is much better going down. I also had a hernia repair. I can't do Protein until after 2 weeks. But I have some Isopure that I'm allowed to have but not the powder.< /p>

I'm still having a hard time getting my fluids and Proteins in though... I think the most Protein I've gotten in was 20 grams and fluids is 30 oz. I'm just gonna keep on trying to get the Protein and fluids in.

I know this might be too much info but... my pee stinks! It is really dark and stinky. I don't feel like I have a UTI but I might or it might just be slight dehydration... what do you think? The only thing I can do is keep sipping! I'm having my JP drain taken out on Wednesday. If it is still like this' date=' should I mention it to my surgeon?[/quote']

I was sleeved Tuesday too! I would HIGHLY suggest sf Popsicles! They are a wonderful way to get some "fluid" intake. I also bought a couple Powerade Zeros today, because i too was having some of the symptoms that you are having. They are similar to Gatorade.

Hang in there!!! Congrats on your weight loss#!!! That is great!

Ate those shakes?

Yup!

Had my surgery Tuesday also!! Down 16 lbs and get my drain out Wednesday. Soooo ready for it to be gone. It is driving me nuts!!!

Hope you can get liquids up! Try adding diluted white grape juice. 3 parts Water to on part juice. Also have you tried drinking liquids that aren't ice cold? Sometimes too cold makes my tummy cramp and I can't sip as often...

I'll try that! That sounds yummy!

I was sleeved on Tuesday as well. I could probably get all my liquids in if I don't force Water first. Tea(hot) is much better going down. I also had a hernia repair. I can't do Protein until after 2 weeks. But I have some Isopure that I'm allowed to have but not the powder.

It is hard getting in this protein! I didn't think it would be that hard! I tried some of the Isopure drinks and I did not like them. Are you watering them down?? BLEH!

I was sleeved Tuesday too! I would HIGHLY suggest sf Popsicles! They are a wonderful way to get some "fluid" intake. I also bought a couple Powerade Zeros today, because i too was having some of the symptoms that you are having. They are similar to Gatorade.

Hang in there!!! Congrats on your weight loss#!!! That is great!

Maybe I'll have the hubby stop by the grocery on the way home from work!

Nice one. Well done!

Deano

You def should be drinking more Water..stay away from the artificial drinks for a day an just drink Water. Yo make it easier is cut up lemons and limes, kept them readily available in the fridge. Squeeze it into your water! Good luck!