Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANY APRIL SURGERIES?....

YAY!!! So happy for you!! I am looking forward to being able to ride a bike! haha It seems silly but I have two nephews I love so much, and I haven't been able to enjoy running, playing, or riding bikes because of my weight! I'm hoping by the end of summer I'll be zooming around town with them, instead of watching from the yard! When reaching my goal. I want to go back to nursing school. How about you?

I'm looking forward to running along with others without being ashamed, bike riding without thinking about what I look like from the back (floating on a pole, because the seat is hidden by my a$$). I so understand Mrs_Ashley, I too am editor in chief of photos, I go through Facebook untagging unflattering photos, requesting photos to be taken over, or stand behind others. Maybe that should be a reward...a photo shoot, or new family photos with your new self!!

Yes I can't wait i been a big girl mostly my whole life but I feel so lazy and I want to do so much like go back to school take a full pic instead of a face shot (smh) I just don't feel confident anymore. clothes don't look good on me and I want to go back to School and get my nursing degree and travel and just live an active life with my husband and children . I'm glad I made this choice. ;)

We have a Facebook group for April 2013 sleevers. If anyone would like to join, please send me your e-mail address associated with your facebook and I'll send you an invitation to join. It's all secure and no one on your friend's list will be able to see that you're apart of the group, that the group exists, or any of the postings in the group. :)

We have a Facebook group for April 2013 sleevers. If anyone would like to join, please send me your e-mail address associated with your facebook and I'll send you an invitation to join. It's all secure and no one on your friend's list will be able to see that you're apart of the group, that the group exists, or any of the postings in the group. :)

We have a Facebook group for April 2013 sleevers. If anyone would like to join' date=' please send me your e-mail address associated with your facebook and I'll send you an invitation to join. It's all secure and no one on your friend's list will be able to see that you're apart of the group, that the group exists, or any of the postings in the group. :)[/quote']

Please add me! Johnnamont@aol.com

Thanks!

Please add me! Johnnamont@aol.com

Thanks!

Just sent you an invitation. Please let me know if you did not receive it. :)

I am penciled in for mid-April. I will get the exact date on March 26th. This has been a 13 month process for me, and I am ready to get the show on the road!!

What am I looking forward to most when I get to goal? I just want to be able to keep up. Keep up with my children at the amusement park or fair. I would even settle for being able to keep up with them at the mall! I am hoping by late fall I will be able to fit into roller coaster seats!!

I'm penciled in for April 22nd, two days before my birthday. Just waiting for the final word from insurance.. Finished my 6 month insurance requirement this week. Scared!

Please add me globug2@hotmail

Please add me globug2@hotmail

Just sent you an invitation. Please let me know if you don't receive it. It has been giving people problems lately.

Had my my consult this morning, scheduled for April 22!!!

Just sent you an invitation. Please let me know if you don't receive it. It has been giving people problems lately.

Letty1; deltagirl9708@gmail.com. Invite me!

Letty1; deltagirl9708@gmail.com. Invite me!

Just sent you an invitation. Please let me know if you did not receive it.