Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

popcorn, nuts, snacks, crackers, chips, rice cakes, fat free ice cream... just curious

how many weeks/months out were you before you tried a snack listed above just wondering. how did they sit with you and your sleeve

Unfortunately,I have tried these already. This is my poison, the guilt that I had felt was not even worth it. This what made me fat in the first place and I cant believe I tried it again. It went down easily. Im 5 weeks out. I will be putting them out of sight . only reason why I have it in the house is so the kids can take it to school. Its all the baked stuff and I have the air popped popcorn without butter. Its still my poison. Im so mad that this still weakens me and takes over.

theyre my poison too. i'm almost 6 weeks out and all ive tried was 'rice cake mini chips' . i feel like i can eat alot of them i have to be careful. havent tried anything else. i hope i dont either

At 3 weeks, I had tried ice cream, peanuts, and sunflower seeds. My stomach kinda grumbled over the tablespoon of ice cream, but no problems with peanuts or sunflower seeds. I haven't tried any of the others.

Hey RX - you've lasted 6 weeks without all those empty snack foods - don't give them that much power! The old you is the poison, and that was left in the O.R.

Stay strong and try to dig deep to find within yourself why you would even consider introducing these things into your diet (especially as a new sleever). You can do it!

I eat a hand full of almonds or nuts daily and they are fine. I was able to eat them starting at 6 weeks. The chips and ice cream not my favorite so I haven't tried them yet and I can't stand popcorn.< /p>

I have had a few not ff ice cream that's just nasty. I had half of what the serving size was. I marked it down on my fitness pal and gave myself 15 more mins on the electrical :). I'm not on a diet I have a permanent Portion Control device now my sleeve. I have to live the rest my life like a normal human. If I want some chips I eat some chips. I did not till I was ok by my nut to do so. But if I eat some junk I work off that junk ;) just like any other normal woman :)

Let me add had chips 3/4 times. popcorn air poped 1/2 times. And nuts are ok for me anytime after I was 3 months out so I have had them maybe 6 times. I'm 5 months out.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My coworker has opened my eyes to a new way to crunch!!! She brought these little Persian cucumbers to work (I bought a big back at costco for $4! Or you can get them at Trader Joes) . You can slice them into spears and use them to pick up dip instead of using chips. Has all the crunch you need and it's a vegetable!!! I admit I had a week of eating tortilla chips and have since weaned off and am all about Persian cucumbers!!!