Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Bandsters???

Just checking in!!!

Today was good!!

Breakfast: 1 coffee

Lunch: tuna

Liquids: 32 ounces

Supplememts: liquid Vitamin, 1 quickslim30 and 1 Biotin

I go for my fill tomorrow!!!!

So, what's up with everyone!!!!! I haven't touched bases with anyone.

Audree

Don't you feel like you're starving? That's not much food. I wish I could get down to such a small amount. Even after my first fill last week, I can still eat more than a cup of food at each meal. I'm still going on will power alone, and it's starting to fade. I'm scheduled for another fill in 2 weeks, so I hope I can make it until then without pigging out. I did have a bad episode Sunday night with Chinese food. I ordered dry sauteed green Beans (they are sauteed in sesame oil and garlic) and ate almost 2 cups of them. I wasn't feeling full at all but suddenly got very nauseated. I thought I was going to vomit, but nothing came up. It was like I had dry heaves accompanied by two very loud and deep burps. After that my head was pounding, and I had to go straight to bed because I felt so awful. Let's hope I've learned my lesson about overeating.

Audree, let's us know all about your fill tomorrow. Are you going back to Mexico for it?

HI All

Been gone for awhile but I have been so busy. I am feeling good just need to get to the grocery store and get me soem decent food to eat at home. Been eating fish like crazy and I want some turkey breast lunch meat. I go for my first fill in March. I have only noticed 6lbs on the scale but my pants are getting very loose. I am going to start in the gym and get that elliptical to working. Well just wanted to drop in and share some love. Congrats to all who had exceptional loss. I feel better not as depressed anymore and I am on my way to an excellent journey. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :Banane43: :lol: :amen:

Don't you feel like you're starving? That's not much food. I wish I could get down to such a small amount. Even after my first fill last week, I can still eat more than a cup of food at each meal. I'm still going on will power alone, and it's starting to fade. I'm scheduled for another fill in 2 weeks, so I hope I can make it until then without pigging out. I did have a bad episode Sunday night with Chinese food. I ordered dry sauteed green Beans (they are sauteed in sesame oil and garlic) and ate almost 2 cups of them. I wasn't feeling full at all but suddenly got very nauseated. I thought I was going to vomit, but nothing came up. It was like I had dry heaves accompanied by two very loud and deep burps. After that my head was pounding, and I had to go straight to bed because I felt so awful. Let's hope I've learned my lesson about overeating.

Audree, let's us know all about your fill tomorrow. Are you going back to Mexico for it?

I have my days when I eat more. I just feel like my stomach shrank or something. I have had chinese food and could only eat about 1 1/2 cups of food. I eat a lot less than I could before. I get physically uncomfortable. Then other days, especially when I keep busy, I don't eat as much. I know the QuickSlim30 helps me because i can tell I am a lot hungrier when I don't take it.

I also find if I eat a bigger dinner one day, I am a lot less hungry the next day.

I am going back to Mexico for my fill. I am about 2 hours from the border.

I will let you guys know how it goes!!!!:lol:

My goal for my first year is to take off the rest of my weight, 35 pounds!!!

And keep it off!!!!!

I have been at a standstill for these past 2 weeks, but I see it as a major positive because in the past, if I had chinese, or mexican food, I'd gain like 5 pounds over night!!!!!

I have only fluctuated .5 (1/2 a pound)

Now I have to start working out again. I have slacked off and make an excuse every day why I can't do it! I have my Ipod set and still don't!!!

I need the energy so I need to do it!!!!!

No doubt about it; I'm in Bandster hell. Tonight I had a crabcake, some creamed spinach and 1/2 of one of those cute little designer potatoes, a purple one. Anyway, I was full on that. But wish I was full on the crab cake alone. I'd LOVE to go back to that 'oh I'm too full'...of just a few days ago!!! I think I'm more scared than anything. I have really suffered alot the last three weeks for these 17 pounds to come off! I am NOT going to gain them back!!

Been filling up on the Special K Protein waters....YUM!

It is so nice when your clothes starts getting loose and not tight anymore. I am doing fine but can't wait to get my first fill March 1st. I am pretty much on a stand still right now. I didn't really think I would be able to eat as much as I can. Its really not that much but I thought it would be less. My mom had it done the same day and she eats less than me but hasn't lost more. Everyone seems to be doing really good. Has anyone got there first fill yet?

I just had my first fill today. It wasn't bad. I had to do a 'crunch' while the Doctor found the port so that counts as exercise too right? lol Had clear Soup for lunch and then some mash potatoes for dinner. He wanted me to try regular food tonight but I was a little leary so I'll get back on the chewing food tomorrow. He put in 1.5 today and I'm scheduled to go back in a month. He did tell me though that if I'm hungry or finding I'm eating more and not losing to call and come in sooner. I've lost 15 since my surgery, the first 12 were from the first week. I consider that still a great success because I can't tell you the last time I lost 15 pounds in any single month in my life. Oh wait, it might have been when I was on that hideous liquid diet back in the 80's. Now that was a realistic way to lose weight....NOT!

I am down 32 since I started my pre-surgery dieting and I'm looking forward to a consistent slow, steady pace back down the scale. It took me at least the last 30 something years of my 45 to put it on so I'm happy with looking to getting it back off in the next year and a half or so.

I hope everyone is doing well. I really appreciate everyone's willingess to share. It sure makes it easier to get through some days. :shade:

I'm just miserable this a.m. I was up 1 pound on the scale today. I think I really have to do away with that scale, and just get on it once a week, instead of every day. It was fun watching it go down 1lb a day for a couple of weeks!! Oh well...thats over. Three weeks until a fill? I'm too impatient. I've been sticking to low carbs - to be sure to get in my Proteins. GAINED!! UGH! I'm disgusted. I suffered. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised; that weight was Water weight. I am allowed to slowly start excercising now; so I'll be starting that today, even if I can only take 20 minutes...its something.

Yes, no doubt about it, we are all needing a fill.

I have been worried about my eating and thinking I can't eat that much, but I noticed yesterday, I was getting hungry sooner. Like every 2 hours. So, I think I'm finally losing my restriction. I also notice I could eat just a little more yesterday. So, I think I might be ready for a fill myself on March 1.

Everyone that is going thru bandster hell, hang in there until you get your fill. In the meantime, try and make good food choices, eat more of healthy stuff instead of junk.

I go to the doc and get my blood work today, my surgeon requires it before they will give me a fill.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else! The calorie count is staying between 1000 and 1200 with a lot of work!! I'm hungry within an hour of eating and nothing seems to help. I've been excercising, joined a Water aerobics class and trying to eat healthy but nothing is working. Husband is just amazed that so little is going into my body and nothing is going off! He keeps saying, "no wonder you couldn't lose weight on a 2000 calorie diet like most people, you're getting half of that with excercise and no results!" I get banded next Monday (2/26) and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone, we just have to stick with it a little bit longer!

Yes....this bandster has arrived in bandster hell. I'm eating more now. Trying to watch what I eat. I've been using fitday.com so that's helping a little. I think I'm going to have trouble with bread. I've tried a couple of times to take the tinyest bit of bread and it hurts. That's okay... probably better for me. Also...everybody is asking...how much have you lost? I'm at a stand still so I think I'm just going to start saying I haven't checked just so I don't have to answer the question everyday. My family is very supportive. I'm feeling great and my clothes are fitting better.

My one year goal will be 50 lbs.

Second year additional 20 lbs.

Mark your calendars!!

Jeanette,

I'm the same as you; I'm not going to tell anyone that I'm checking my weight - to avoid the 'how much' question. Heck, I want to throw out that damn scale now that I've gained a pound. Hey...maybe it's BROKEN!!! lol

Nope, I'm sure it has to do with sodium intake also; I've had some tuna, crabcakes, etc. 1 pound is 'nothing' in the scheme of things...but considering my struggles since the band - I don't want the numbers going UP!!

Hi All. I have been off line for a few days, traveling and then my internet connection went on the blink yesterday. We had a power outage on Monday and I think that is what did it.

Anyway, I am in the same boat as everyone else. No restriction right now and just getting by on will power. At least I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I won't be gaining back this weight that I am having to work so hard to lose.

I had just given up on dieting after the last time I gained back everything that I had lost. It just wasn't worth the guilt and frustration of slowly growing out of all the new clothes I had bought.

My first fill is next Thursday and although it appears that most people have not gotten much restriction with the first fill, I can hope.

Anyway as I said at least I know I won't gain the weight back this time. Still have not weighed, but clothes are getting looser. I know I have not had a big loss like many, but am OK with that. As long as things are going in the right direction, I will try to be patient.

I can't tell you all how good it is to hear that so many are struggling. I don't feel like I am failing again. Unfortunately, my appointment is not until March 6. That's almost 2 more weeks! Arghh!