Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What has been your worst calorie day?

I was sleeved September 2012. I have kept pretty close to my Nut suggestions for daily calories. However, since I do drink occasionally and also have had some "off" days, I have had a few days where I have eaten 2,000 calories. I was curious who else has strayed into the 2,000 area or even beyond. I can't be the only one! :-) For what it's worth, my NUT put me on 1,600 a day as of Jan 2013, up from 1200-1300. I also workout 5 days a week. Anyone else feel guilty at 2,000? Funny in that this would have been a good day in my old days lol

To be straight up with you, even at 7 weeks, I don't think I could take in 2000 calories - unless I ate really calorie dense food. I feel lucky that I really don't ever feel hungry or have cravings - as long as I stay away from things like rice, Pasta, and Peanut Butter. Wishing you the best on your journey.

I am 3 mo out, the most I ate was 1400 that was once, maybe twice. I drink wine on occasion but I allot for that in my calorie count. Honestly I feel so guilty going over 1200 calories....I usually eat 1100 per day. I know my nut will up it when I see her next week for my 3 mo check. I could exercise more too. I am in a cold climate it makes it harder so I try to keep the calorie count around 1000-1100 but once this winter breaks I will be increasing my exercise and calories.....

As long as you are steadily losing, then so be it!

I'm 8 weeks post-op and I think my "worst" day for calories was Super Bowl Sunday. I'm guessing it was around 1500 calories. I had a piece of cake (unlike some sleevers I unfortunately have no problem with bread or sweet stuff).

I usually try to stay around 800 calories..

I am 3 mo out, the most I ate was 1400 that was once, maybe twice. I drink wine on occasion but I allot for that in my calorie count. Honestly I feel so guilty going over 1200 calories....I usually eat 1100 per day. I know my nut will up it when I see her next week for my 3 mo check. I could exercise more too. I am in a cold climate it makes it harder so I try to keep the calorie count around 1000-1100 but once this winter breaks I will be increasing my exercise and calories.....

As long as you are steadily losing, then so be it!

Kim, you lost 92 lbs in 3 months??? OMG, that is wonderful. You look great!

My worst day so far (I'm only 3 months out) was in in the high 900's I'm to lazy to go look it up right now but I do know I had a run in with a piece if cake that day ......

I'm almost 5 months out. I was formerly very good about entering everything in Myfitnesspal, but I have slacked off for many weeks. However, I still track calories and intake more or less for myself personally.....after being on 20 zillion diets I pretty much know how to track my calories, almost by memory. If not, I look something up.

But anyway...my highest calorie day so far was around 1,200. I think I've done that twice, and both of those times were right before my TOM.

I'm 8 weeks out, and my worst day was 875, just this past week. I'm supposed to be between 400-800 calories. My nut said 800-1000 calories at about 6 months.

I'm 8 weeks post-op and I think my "worst" day for calories was Super Bowl Sunday. I'm guessing it was around 1500 calories. I had a piece of cake (unlike some sleevers I unfortunately have no problem with bread or sweet stuff).

I have no issue with bread or sweets, either. And they are both like crack to me!

I'm 8 weeks out, and my worst day was 875, just this past week. I'm supposed to be between 400-800 calories. My nut said 800-1000 calories at about 6 months.

I'm not that high at 5 months. I may.....may have 1 day a week like that, but my typical is probably still around 600. Sometimes 500, sometimes 800

Kim, you lost 92 lbs in 3 months??? OMG, that is wonderful. You look great!

NO I didnt lose 92 lbs in 3 months...Oh My I wish!!! I am counting since August when I started my Weightloss Journey. I feel like its fair to count it because Weight lost is Weight lost!!! I met with my WL surgeon in August 2012 that is when I decided to change my lifestyle so I am counting the weightloss since then...

I have no issue with bread or sweets, either. And they are both like crack to me!

And actually bread seems much easier for me than dense Protein. I always heard bread feels like a brick after being sleeved. For me it is the Protein.

Yesterday I had 1/3 of Five Guys small hamburger. It was HEAVEN. That little piece of hamburger was the best thing I've had in 8 weeks! And it was very easy for me to get down.

I'm not that high at 5 months. I may.....may have 1 day a week like that, but my typical is probably still around 600. Sometimes 500, sometimes 800

Yes, that was my worst day. I am usually between 600-800 calories. My typical is probably about 700. If I get below 550, I start feeling bad.

And actually bread seems much easier for me than dense Protein. I always heard bread feels like a brick after being sleeved. For me it is the Protein.

Yesterday I had 1/3 of Five Guys small hamburger. It was HEAVEN. That little piece of hamburger was the best thing I've had in 8 weeks! And it was very easy for me to get down.

Haha, glad you enjoyed that! I LOVE being able to eat a small amount and be fully satisfied with it. I haven't tried a hamburger yet, but I just might :)

OMG! Did someone say Five Guys hamburger? Had surgery on Monday and I'm so craving that kind of food. My last day of the clear liquid diet was hard because I felt like my body wanted something more. Today I started the all liquid diet and despite the cravings, I'm just glad to be able to eat Soup again.