Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

I'm back from VA and glad to be home. Really going to hit the gym tomorrow and everyday until school start! I'll let y'all know what I decide about that endoscopy thing.

Hang in there everyone!

Hi everyone. Lo2us, glad to see you home safe and sound. I went for my apt. saw Dr. H this time. He decided I needed a little out. The PB thing is better,not gone but much better. I am going to try to make the meeting next time too. It should be on the 14th of this month. Everybody come!! Tpagern, doubt I'll be much threat on our race to the 75 lb mark. lol I am slower than a snail at this! I am still having to work on breaking off my relationship with food. Take care everyone.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy belated 4th everyone.

Welcome home Lo2us. I'm sort of like Dorothy from the "Wizard of OZ", there really is no place like home. LOL

I'm still in Richardson helping with grands and I'm home sick.

Lisa, you must be plenty busy with the house? Probably decorating the box also. LOL

Hippmom, have you seen Lou Ann? I haven't heard from her in a week or two. The last time I talked with her, she said that she really enjoyed the new job, it keeps her busy. I have three nieces (ex in laws)here and I just found out that two had lapbands and one had gastric bypass. One just had a baby, but she lost great, the other said that she had hers for about 3 yrs, but lost only 71 lbs. she likes her "pepsi's". She said that she was only interested in sizes not numbers. The one w/the gastric, I haven't seen her, but they said that she has lost good, but it was too fast and she looks like "Star Jones". She said that she can go back for fill whenever she wants. She said that she has only had 1 fill and that was the time of the surgery and has restriction since. Go figure, but we both agreed that it's better to lose slow.

Well, hopefully when I return here, I'll be with the comfort of my OWN keyboard. Grandmothers will do just about anything for their grands, huh?

Stay in the box

hey just got back from a quick trip to joplin mo my aunt was here in texas and started home to ia and fell while in joplin and broke her hip so i took my mom to see about her before she went on to iowa. didn't stay in any box but still came back another 1lbs down YAY.

no glo i have seen lou there was a mg meeting tonite but i was too tire after the drive back so i guess i missed seeing her!!!!

i thought the meeting in texarkana was next week? Anyone know?

I need to go. I am starting to want to eat all the time again.

Way to go Hippmom! Still working like a fiend at the gym. Foing to try running 4 miles and Water aerobics tonight!

Do any of y'all know if the docs are still out of town? I tried to call and schedule the endscopy yesterday and couldn't get through and had to leave a message.

Hi everyone! Glad to see everyone doing ok.

Well, we are staying in the new one! I can't say we are moved offically. I didin't know we had that much "STUFF". Can anyone say "Yard Sale"? Or better yet "Junk Yard"? lol After all that moving, I haven't lost not one single pound. But, I feel like I have a ton of Water. Yall know, heat.... summer..... leads to swellling of the body due to water build up. lol I have that problem. Lasix would do the trick. If only I had about a ton! lol

I am currently trying not to eat much! My band musta moved and left no forwarding address. I could eat a horse! I'm glad it's gardening season. I have been living on fresh veggies the past week. Just veggies, no Salad Dressing. I love tomatoes and cucumbers. Peas are coming on now as well as okra. I'll have to try my hardest to stay away from the okra. I don't like it stewed. YUCK! And fried is out of the picture, sadly. But the rest.....mmmmmmm! I hope I'm not in trouble when I go back.

My posting won't be normal for a while, until I get the phone line moved, so don't think I have floated down the river in my box. I'm still here, i just have one phone line for right now and have to stay off line every once in a while. lol

Yall have a great day! Drink, drink, drink. and stay in that box!

lisa

Do any of y'all know if the docs are still out of town? I tried to call and schedule the endscopy yesterday and couldn't get through and had to leave a message.

Lo2us, Dr. K told me that they would be gone for five days and that was 6/23. They should be there. Also when I made my six wk appt the lady said that they would be closed the week of 8/4 (that would have been my 6 wks, but it had to be pushed up to 8/11). So if any of you need a fill during that wk, you need to make a earlier/later appt.

Lisa, I know that you are excited to be in the new home, enjoy!!!!!!

My box is sort of flickle, mornings I'm tight, most afternoons somewhat tight, evenings "bar the door katy" it's on, I can eat moderatly. lol

I am finally home and I don't want to hear another baby cry unless it's on tv. Thank God that grandmothers can go home, but I guess I'm the only grandmother on this site. LOL

I tried calling Monday and then again this morning and only got Betty's voice mail. It's unusual that they haven't tried to return the call yet. I'm running out of time that I have free to get this endscopy done!

Hi everyone! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Lo2us, I guess you decided to have the test done, huh? I'll see about that when I go back the 28th. A Lot Less, I am a Gran too. So don't feel alone. lol. Actually I thought I was the only Grand on here. I haven't been online much the last couple of months. Welcome! I'm also the slowest loser on here. Sure, but slow.......

Our meeting should be next Mon. It is the 2nd Mon. of the month. I haven't been to noscales to confirm that but will do that tonight. Take care everyone.

sbear you forget i am 2 years out and only lost 61-62 lbs so i think i get the slowest to loss ribbon LOL. and i think i am the oldest on this thread so i could have grandkids i just can't get my kids married!!!! my dd is 31 and not married which is good cause they would just bring her back to me. and my ds is engaged and will be married next spring.

Susan, unless your birthday is soon, I will have you beat in age. LOL

SugarB, I have four grandchildren and five step.

Lo2us, were you able to reach the office?

Everyone have a blessed weekend. I am off to DH's family reunion.

Lisa, I will try hard to stay in the box. I haven't had a chance to exercise in two weeks. I will start fresh Monday.

gloharmar

I tried the number you gave and I guess it's the same one. I still got Betty's voice mail. I hurt my back doing yardwork yesterday so I won't get to go by today, I have one day left that I can do the test so I will try on Monday to get an appointment in person. I need a slight fill though to make it. I hope I can get a hold of someone soon!