Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Did You Celebrate Getting to Goal?

A party or dinner with healthy delicious food with a huge poster of the old and new you!

Oh, kind of like a finale episode of Biggest Loser for the winner.

Oh' date=' kind of like a finale episode of Biggest Loser for the winner.[/quote']

Lol I am not sure, I don't watch much tv.

You deserve to treat yourself, that's for sure. I don't know what I'm going to do. I already bought myself a Harley for hitting the 150 lb lost mark....not sure what I should do to top that.

post-220113-13813137611561_thumb.jpg

Take your wife and the Harley to Sturgis.

I plan to:

1. Get a small tattoo - a Chi Rho.

2. Go hiking down Havisupai creek in the Supai Reservation and to the Grand Canyon down and up the Bright Angel Trail.

3. Go to the Glen Ivy spa for a massage, and pedicure.

I'm 21lbs away from goal

I plan on getting a new tattoo...a Phoenix

I have a cruise booked and paid for in June. I'm going with some other ladies that also had surgery in June of last year like I did.

Take your wife and the Harley to Sturgis.

Sshhhh....the wife doesn't know about the Harley. You think she ever goes into the garage?

Sshhhh....the wife doesn't know about the Harley. You think she ever goes into the garage?

Are you really hiding a Harley LMAO ? I haven't tried to hide anything that big from my husband yet it's usually jewelry.

I don't believe it for a second :-)

Cowgirljane

i know i've mentioned this before - so if you already know - sorry for having to read it again :(

when i was very' date=' very close to goal i got a tattoo

in small italic letters - first letter of each of my 3 grand-kids names with a red heart under each letter

M organ (12) A ndrew ( 9 ) E than (5)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

if you are not a grand-parent its hard to imagine the love "you feel for your grand-children :) "its" an amazing feeling :)

hubby wasn't "thriied" that I got a tattoo :(

but i promised him i wouldn't get another one for the next 58 years :lol:

Cowgirl and all - do something out of the ordinary when you reach your goal

maybe run in the middle of the road screaming I lost 150 lbs WooHoo!!!! ;)

btw

congrats on your amazing weight loss!!!! :) [/quote']

Wow how cool is that !! Might steel this idea! Have no tats at this age but having my two grand kids names /initials would be great!!

How much is too much to spend on yourself when achieving goal? Not saying a Harley is too much, but now I want to up my original goal "present" to myself. Too bad the economy is in the crapper though. I am a violinist and have always wanted a decent pro violin (read 30k, 50k and up), but I don't think I am going to sneak that one by my wife! Lol. Now I think I will need to stick with my 8k one. Just so you know, I am a software developer by day for a major company, fiddler by night. One glory moment was playing at showbox in Seattle with my celtic band years ago. Now, I mostly hang out with jam sessions.

What I really want to do is go to Maui. What I really need to do is to fix the roof.

Well, she doesn't know how much I paid for it...that's for sure.

Tsk tsk tsk. You really do need to take a cool trip though. Route 66?

Ok, I did buy myself a mini cooper! It is perfect for the new mini me!!!!!

I needed a car anyway...why not go adorable????

Fiddleman, let the Seattle contingent (me anyway!) know next time you play somewhere cool!!!

I want to either do back to Disney just because it was fun or go to Hawaii...I'll let you know when I get there!!!