Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Why is it that pretty much any conversation critical of Bush sooner or later comes around to talking about Clinton and often Ted Kennedy?

KENNEDY & HIS BROTHER SLEPT WITH MARLYIN MONROE *I LOVE HER* AND NEITHER OF THEM GOT BOOTED OUT OF THEIR POSITIONS RIGHT AFTER BEING EXPOSED!!! they had her knocked off because one of them knocked her up * thats what i believe*

Someone that hates Bush brought up the Kennedy "name". Not to mention, it verifies my previous statement that many said similar things about Reagan. Perhaps it hit a nerve that "Teddy" is eager to lie in bed with the enemy to promote his own agenda? Bush is far from perfect as is ANY politician. To me, it's usually a matter of who comes the CLOSEST to my personal beliefs and often the lesser of two evils.

In addition, a pancake has two sides no matter how flat you make it. Can you REALLY expect to have a Bush bash and not hear about Clinton or Kennedy? Spare me the whine.

Can you REALLY expect to have a Bush bash and not hear about Clinton or Kennedy? Spare me the whine.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that they came up in this discussion.

I'm just wondering why. What is the purpose?

I hope this still works because it's GREAT! Google the word....failure....... and see what you get!:heh:

Bush is the worst EVER!!!!!!

Ahhh, political season in all its glory!! I can't wait until the election is over so our elected officials can get back to working on the issues and work on problem solving rather than finger pointing and mud slinging. That is, after all, what we pay them for.

Wow, anyone remember the Republican Congress of the late 1990s? Finger-pointing and mud-slinging was ALL they did. And as soon as GWB entered the White House, all investigating and checking-and-balancing stopped dead. :angry

I really highly recommend this article for some eye-opening analysis of what's been going on in the Capitol for the last six years.

And Sunta, while you're there, read THIS. :D

Wow! I read both articles. I love this...

In fact, roughly one in ten of those who called Bush a success was being facetious, rating him only as the best president since Bill Clinton -- a category in which Bush is the only contestant. :rockon:

Well, Bush isn't up for re-election.

Also, I would HOPE that people who are undecided would decide on issues and stances of the politians that are running, not anyone else.

That would be nice except that if the Republican congress had not rubber-stamped all of BuSh's programs, we would not be in the mess that we are in now. As long as Republicans hold congress they will hold hands with BuSh. They have defeated the “checks and balances” idea built into our constitution. Proof? How many vetoes has BuSh made in 6 years?

The Republican congress has played dirty. The rules are that every committee will have one more member of the majority party than of the minority party and that for a bill to be brought before the whole house, a majority of the committee must vote yes. The Republicans have killed bills in which there was a majority voting for it if there was not a majority of Republicans voting for it. If there are 6 Republicans and 5 Democrats on a committee, as long as the bill gets 6 votes it should move to the floor for discussion, But if 2 Republicans and 4 Democrats vote yes, which is the required 6 votes, the Republican committee chairman will still hold the bill out.

I am far more embarassed of Clinton and Carter. Not embarrased by Bush at all. Bush acted on intelligence he thought to be credible (as did everyone at the time)
If you have ever worked for a large company, then you know how BuSh got faulty intelligence. He asked questions like "are you sure Hussein doesn't have WMD?" and when told no, he said to look again. It became clear to all that worked for him that unless you gave him the news he wanted to hear, you were not going to be in the president's good graces for too long. At least two cabinet members and sub-cabinet member who left the White House after serving under both Democratic and Republican administrations have written books in which they tell about BuSh's obsession with Hussein. It was the first topic at the first BuSh cabinet meeting in February 2001 and the first question from BuSh even before the smoke cleared on 911 was "did Hussein do it?" and then "are you sure?", when told NO!!!

Hitler also trampled on his generals when they tried to give him advice or bad news. One of the reason that Germany lost WW11 was that Hitler's general were afraid to give him honest answers. That is the same reason the USA will lose the war in Iraq; Advisers not wanting to displease their boss.

2700 USA military personal are dead because BuSh has a thick skull.

The USA is on the verge of bankruptcy because BuSh didn't read his father's book.

Osama Bin Laden is still free because BuSh sent 100,000 troops to the wrong country.

As far as Clinton goes, I think the fact that he was impeached and refused to leave office speaks volumes. He did embarass the office of the Presidency and should have offended all of us by his actions. The White House and the Oval Office belong to each and every one of us, not the President. Shame on him for his actions and behaving so indecently in OUR home for the president!
Why should Clinton have left office after being impeached. Impeachment just means that he has lost his protection against being tried in the Senate. He was tried and not removed from office.

Clinton never should have used the White House to cheat on his wife and Clinton should not have cheated on his wife no matter where it took place. He deserved to be embarrassed.

BuSh sent 2700 American serviceman to their death for nothing. BuSh will never leave Iraq until his term is up. BuSh can not ever admit a mistake and he will not allow himself to be an American president who lost a war. It will be the job of whoever is elected president in 2008 to be an American president who lost a war.

BuSh wears 911 as a badge of honer. What honer is there to have allowed a surprise attack on the Continental USA? He was warned in a CIA paper on August 6, 2001 that Al-Quaida was preparing an attack that involved hijacking planes. BuSh said about a year later that he figured that Al-Quaida would hijack planes and then make demands. "If I had any idea they were going to fly planes into buildings..." Hijacking and then make demands is ok? Al-Quaida hijacking planes and then making demands would have been ok?

Al-Quaida hijacking planes and then making demands would have been ok?

Hey all you Bush Bashers!! you are talking my language, I live in Tennessee, where all the PUBS live, I get so tired of all these, gun toting, bible thumping hillbillies taking up for that creep. enough is enough. Oh by the way, I legally cary a gun and read the bible and don't think it should have a thing to do with politics, and I will still go to heaven even thought I like Clinton, regardless of what the PUBS say...

On Keith Olberman tonight, he told of the Air Force Times, and other military papers on Monday.. An editorial will be asking for the resignation of Donald Rumsfeld because of the terrible decisions he and the administration have made. This is unheard of in a newspaper of this sort.

Military members are not supposed to speak against this or anything else. Opinions are not allowed to be spoken or written.

What do you all think of that?

I am amazed!

Watch for news of this on Monday. Should be interesting!

A real knee slapper!!!!