Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The longest stall in the 1st 6months?

I'm in a 7 week stall I'm only 15 weeks out :( only lost 37 lbs i get all my Water food Protein cals so on in what's your longest stall in your first 6 months?

I have been at 167 since the end of October. I was 167 this morning when I woke up. I was also in a 12 but I can now fit a size 10 pant comfortably.

You should increase your calories. Thats what they said each add 100 per week til you begin to move again. So if your at 700 move to 800 and if the weight starts to come off leave at 800 if not move to 900 the following week.

You should increase your calories. Thats what they said each add 100 per week til you begin to move again. So if your at 700 move to 800 and if the weight starts to come off leave at 800 if not move to 900 the following week.

700 calories is what I meant

Been there done that its not working went from 600 to 1000 in this long 7 weeks yeah done the 1 gal of Water as well done the workout mix up even tried the no workout for a week that sucked btw. Only thing I have not tried is skin a chicken dance in my panties in the snow as I blow Bubbles. Because unfortunately I'm allergic to bubble stuff :(.

That's a good point, about increasing cals. I'm at my first stall, but I started exercising so I figured my body is adjusting. I've been at 600 cals. since my surgery, 10/11/12, maybe I should increase cals to 700 now. Hope it works!

Are you exercising? I haven't stalled but I am a slow loser. Even on my slow weeks I still manage to lose at least a pound or 2. I exercise 4-5 days a week and get in all my Protein and fluids. I don't count cals, carbs, protein or anything for that matter but I do drink 2 Protein Shakes a day.

Yes I workout 7 days a week even if its a 30 min one but 4 days a week I will burn more then 1000 cals. My Metabolic rate is at rest 1750 had it tested last week at my nuts office it's a breath test cost 50. Btw no my nut has no clue what's going on so need stall help from you all.

I was very active before surgery and was not a big food eater was a big food skipper like days then eat every thing then back to skip a day or so. I know my Metabolism is not slow at 1750 that's very good.

Then try zigzagging your calories day to day. It will confuse your metabolism. And you should start burning it again. I'm sorry you've been stalled hope that you begin to lose again soon.

Then try zigzagging your calories day to day. It will confuse your metabolism. And you should start burning it again. I'm sorry you've been stalled hope that you begin to lose again soon.

Tried that 500/400 600/850 850/1000 I can't find anything that works :(

Possible pregnancy? Just a thought....7 weeks is a long time :)

Possible pregnancy? Just a thought....7 weeks is a long time :)

Lmao no hubby is sniped and have taken 2 test just to be sure. But I have not had or seen Tom in 31 days o.0 was on the shot stoped on Nov. With the weight loss and shot my Tom will be odd for some time.

I heard this works! Zigzagging calories!!! Also a lady was on dr oz yesterday talking about her book the plan, it's about why women over 35 don't lose the right weight because certain healthy foods keep our intestines inflamed.... Made a lil sense worth checking out. Something isn't right... You are going to drop a crap load in two weeks you watch! Good luck!

When was your last shot with depo? It takes forever for that stuff to leave your system and more than likely that's the reason why you're not losing weight. I gained 40+ pounds on depo and so have countless others.

When was your last shot with depo? It takes forever for that stuff to leave your system and more than likely that's the reason why you're not losing weight. I gained 40+ pounds on depo and so have countless others.

My last shot Aug 15th I did not go back in to get it again in Nov. I was sleeved Sept 26th