Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

just wanted to share a non scale victory moment with you guys...

I love taking bubble baths... when my world slows down and I can take a moment...

usually once the bath is over... and I unplug the tub... all the Water in front of me goes out... when I get up there is more water behind me...

when I stood up to get out the bath tonight... there was NO WATER! I didn't dam up the tub!!

weird I know... but it felt good!

I noticed during my bubble bath tonight, that it took less Water to cover me. No need to fill the huge tub.

I've been discouraged lately, my stall has been for 8 weeks now. I'm meeting with my NUT on April 4th. It's hard not to have those old eating habits sneak in, since the scale isn't moving anyway......... I know, self defeating attitude.

arghhhh

I've been discouraged lately, my stall has been for 8 weeks now. I'm meeting with my NUT on April 4th. It's hard not to have those old eating habits sneak in, since the scale isn't moving anyway......... I know, self defeating attitude.

arghhhh

Its easy for us to get discouraged and go back to our old habits but I can assure you if you stick with it the scale will move. You just have to keep from doing what caused us all to be here in the first place. I beg you to take a step back and choose your food wisely so that your sleeve can work for you too. I went through 3 stalls and one lasted 3 weeks but i stuck it out and the scale moved again. Trust the average person goes through a stall and it is frustrating but don't sabotage yourself in anger or frustration with the wrong food or you will never see results. make sure you drink your Water (at least 8 glasses a day) and make sure you walk at least 30 minutes a day then give it 3-4 days of doing the right thing to see results BUT DON'T GIVE UP! Please, the sleeve works, it us who fails the sleeve.

If youre under 1000 calories then RAISE THEM!!

I havent stalled since staying from 950-1050!

And that was almost two months ago

Its easy for us to get discouraged and go back to our old habits but I can assure you if you stick with it the scale will move. You just have to keep from doing what caused us all to be here in the first place. I beg you to take a step back and choose your food wisely so that your sleeve can work for you too. I went through 3 stalls and one lasted 3 weeks but i stuck it out and the scale moved again. Trust the average person goes through a stall and it is frustrating but don't sabotage yourself in anger or frustration with the wrong food or you will never see results. make sure you drink your Water (at least 8 glasses a day) and make sure you walk at least 30 minutes a day then give it 3-4 days of doing the right thing to see results BUT DON'T GIVE UP! Please, the sleeve works, it us who fails the sleeve.

Thank you for the encouraging words

Happy Easter to everyone and today's officially my three month mark!

HW: 303

Surgery: 12/31/2012

SW: 297

CW: 248

Total Down: 55lbs (49 since surgery)

First month: 31lbs

Second month: 11 lbs

Third month: 13 lbs

During my first month I stalled for about 9 days - Raised my calories from 7-800 up to 900-1100 - I've been losing a steady 2-3 lbs a week with ZERO stalls since. So those of you in a stall or stalling - DO NOT be afraid to increase your calories a little. YOU WILL NOT GAIN. If you do it now instead of once you reach your goal you won't anyway. Once your metabolism gets set to 800 calories a day - once you can hold more and increase your calories - you will gain. I plan on stepping up to 1300 or so here soon. I don't want to shut my body down to a snail's crawl. Hope this helps.

Happy Easter all! Down 56 pounds as of this morning. I was sleeved 12/26. So happy :). A man I used to work for called me "slim" last week. I smiled all day Love my sleeve and everyone who takes the time to encourage people like me.

I have to say that increasing my calories has helped break a stall. When I eat better, my scale shows it.

That's true it does help. Also measuring yourself and using a scale that shows body fat helps too. You will see inches and fat % go down even if the scale doesn't.

I am gonna try upping my calories to see if it we break this 3 1/2 week stall I have been in. It doesn't seem like I am loosing like I should ugh. Surgery was December 4 SW 239 I am at 194 now. It's like I hit onederland and my body said stop ugh so frustrated right now.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I had to fight my old habits hard this week. My one true weakness has always been peeps. I could demolish a case of them in a day. I just kept remembering the scale and refused to break!

I was sleeved on 10/12/12, I am down 67 pounds since starting my pre op diet. I have been in a two week stall though and am trying not to get too discouraged. I am sticking with it hoping that the scale will move again soon :)