Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Anyone else hungry often? I think I need more fluids. What helps with hunger for you...more liquids...protein....small Snacks etc.

Anyone else hungry often? I think I need more fluids. What helps with hunger for you...more liquids...protein....small Snacks etc.

Sorry I am never hungry.. But I do drink about 45 minutes after each meal and stop drinking about 45 minutes before the next meal so maybe i never give myself a chance to even get hungry.. Who knows.

Hi, I agree with undercover bariatrics, I usually wait 30mins before/after, if I do get an empty feeling I would have 2 baby oranges. Currently down 41lbs.

Starting weight, 110.3kg

Current weight, 91.4kg

Date of surgery, 21,12,2012

Hey Y'all it's been a while but things are going wonderful. Been hitting the gym 5 days a week and Zumba two days a week. My progress is slow but heck Ill take it. Tomorrow is my 3 month mark and I've lost 45 lbs went from size 22/24 XXL to a size 12/14 L.

post-46681-13813663883353_thumb.jpg

post-46681-13813663883939_thumb.jpg

post-46681-13813663884528_thumb.jpg

post-46681-13813663884883_thumb.jpg

Hi' date=' I agree with undercover bariatrics, I usually wait 30mins before/after, if I do get an empty feeling I would have 2 baby oranges. Currently down 41lbs.

Starting weight, 110.3kg

Current weight, 91.4kg

Date of surgery, 21,12,2012[/quote']

I think liquids is my problem. Already started getting them in today.

I think liquids is my problem. Already started getting them in today.

I used to have that problem. Once I started working out it was not an issue. I drink more than the 64oz not by much and get two Protein Shakes in. It helps out.

Does anyone had the link to lil divas boot camp ?

Does anyone had the link to lil divas boot camp ?

Found it!!

Finally hit 50 pounds today. So happy and living my sleeve.

Finally hit 50 pounds today. So happy and living my sleeve.

When was your surgery?

*Sharing* I remember The first 4 weeks was so hard I was depressed (going through food withdraws lol) and angry I got the surgery! I was mad at myself for placing myself in a position for needing this surgery! I was just feeling all kinds of regret. Now, after excepting my new life and the changes that followed it i can honestly say I would do it all again if I had to. If you asked me that within the first 4 weeks I would of probably cursed you out and say no I would not do this again but after getting past the liquid and puree stage I was normal again and excepting of the changes I did not know until after the surgery that I had such an addiction to FOOD! I love my sleeve and I love the new chance at a healthier life i now have and plan on continuing this life even after I reach goal I will NEVER place myself here again! And I mean NEVER! Happy to be sleeved!

12/4 day before surgery vs 3/13 48ish lbs down. :-D

Sent from my iPhone using VST

post-43359-13813663984197_thumb.jpg

*Sharing* I remember The first 4 weeks was so hard I was depressed (going through food withdraws lol) and angry I got the surgery! I was mad at myself for placing myself in a position for needing this surgery! I was just feeling all kinds of regret. Now' date=' after excepting my new life and the changes that followed it i can honestly say I would do it all again if I had to. If you asked me that within the first 4 weeks I would of probably cursed you out and say no I would not do this again but after getting past the liquid and puree stage I was normal again and excepting of the changes I did not know until after the surgery that I had such an addiction to FOOD! I love my sleeve and I love the new chance at a healthier life i now have and plan on continuing this life even after I reach goal I will NEVER place myself here again! And I mean NEVER! Happy to be sleeved! [/quote']

You are doing so well ! I would do it all over again also ????

My 3 month surgiversary goal was to lose 60 pounds. I have one more day to lose one more pound. Hoping to see a loss tomorrow morning when I weigh in!

My three month is the 22nd and I have reached my first goal. Under 300. Loving my sleeve. 60lbs down and 20 Inches lost.