Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my December sleevers...

Be sure to move around! And lots of deep full breaths! I'm a nurse and treat alot of pneumonia patients!

Yeah, deep breaths is a huge challenge. I just started my antibiotic yesterday and will be on it for 10 days. She said there were a few areas in my lungs.

Kat

Hope you feel better you. Thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

Kat

Hope you feel better you. Thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

Thank you!

Thank you!

I know the feeling....just getting over it myself....still hurts a little when I take deep breaths but I'll survive...hope you feel better soon....

Let's all remember one thing that my doc said to me at my 30 day check up - this is NOT a sprint...it is a marathon! Helped me feel A LOT better about the speed at which I was losing. :)

I'm 5'6 and my goal is 165... I am not sure if I want to be 145/147 or whatever they say I should be I personally think that is to small but hey you never know I may change my mind when I get there and see 20 pounds would make a difference I wont know until i reach goal and i will take it from there!

Sleeved 12/19/12 HW 298

Pre-Diet -18 280

Current -26 254

Total -44

One week exactly to my 3 month anniversary....really trying to drop 6 pounds to hit my 50 pound 3 month goal...if not would love to be 50 down by Easter!

I went on vacation last week...I had seafood every night, but shared with my boyfriend and only had things that were grilled or steamed. A couple bites each night really filled me up with half a side salad...and I saved money!

You all make me feel so much better! At times I think what if I fail and don't loose all the weight, but when I see you are all in the same place as me I feel so much better! Thanks for the inspiration.

***What is everyone's height and goal weight?***

I'm 5'6, goal at the moment is 140....but I'm starting to think that might be too low.

Well I'm 5 6 my goal is 160 but I was happy when I was 180 honestly I just want to get back to a 10/12 and ill be golden

I don't get too jealous because I see for the most part most of us are neck and neck with weight loss I consider us to be the average sleever and the high looser to be the high looser and then you have the low looser its as though we all sit in our own circle. So my point is don't allow a persons journey to put you down for yours do what I did I try something different in your diet beef Jerky nuts rasions lamb and do it for 3 days to see if it helps When things to either seem to stop working I stoo that and try something new. I promise you it can/will help have a burger and some cheese have manicotti have some flan see if you don't loose wight doing that hel I did and lost 4 pounds doing it so for me it was increasing calorie intake that starter the more active weight loss for me

Here's a non weight posting success. I am able to put on an adorable pair of of pink and green paisley pants that I bought from Talbot's two years ago. They were WAY tight when I bought them and maybe wore them twice. My fear now is by the time it warms up, they will be falling off of me.

I am 5'3" and my goal weight is 130. Almost half way there! Stalled for about a week now but that is after a quick ten pounds due to having the flu!

I am a bad blogger!! While I take advantage of everyone's posts - they get me through every day, I do not get on and post myself!

12/10 and down 45 #. Slower than some but am happy with my results. My sister asked me the other day "Don't you miss eating whatever you want, and however much you want?" Well to be honest, yes!! But so does an ex smoker miss cigarettes and an alcoholic miss alcohol. It was my enjoyment of eating and my lack of self control that got me here in the first place (plus the fact that my metabolism has "left the building" so to speak). So regarding the fact that I really do not enjoy eating like I used to - it is totally worth it when I see the results. I am down to a 12 jean (I am sure that if they were the old fashioned "non-stretch" it would be a 14!).

Regarding the victories that are not "scale related" - I did my first 3K walk last week. My goal was to finish, but not last!! I did finish and despite the shin splints, I was basically in the middle group of walkers and excited that I actually enjoyed it!! Also, I am off of my diabetic; high cholestrol; and high blood pressure medications! In fact, my blood pressure is usually on the low side now!! Woo Hoo!!

I agree that comparing yourselves with others can have an opposite effect of setting yourself up to fail, everyone really sounds like they are doing well (most of the "tickers" are hovering around the 50% area) and I believe that the "December Sleevers" are all winners!!!!

I am so sorry for my post last night I wrote that under heavy medication lol, I look at it right now and am saying wtf did i write? lol but im sure for the most part you get my point. However excuse my typos and lack of closings on my sentences lol. Oh yeah and today I reached my mini goal 50 pounds gone forever!