Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I see that you are married ... but I can understand why your wife doesn't put out for you.

What's up dezilou. What state did you pass the bar? Probably Montana? Also' date=' I'm pretty sure the poster in question was not in a probationary period.![/quote']

I've actually never been to Montana; while I'm sure it's beautiful, relocating or visiting there has never been a priority for me. I am a proud Texan, thank you!

Fat guys are egotistical?

LOL usually far beyond what they should be, they seem to all have this loud overbearing persona, probably just a front for how self-concious they really are, but you seem to fit the type. I mean there are the few women who do also, but I've found it's *much* more common in men.

I second the hug, do you just need a hug?

For me' date=' I find it a cop out.

1) Why wouldn't I want to give credit to the tool that helped change my life?

2) If what others say about it bothers me, then that's something I need to overcome and take control of. Not run from it.

3) People knowing helps keep me honest. I don't want to be "that guy" who had WLS and still couldn't keep the weight off.

4) I want to help other morbidly obese people. Not under the fake pretense of me losing the weight all on my own. But with the truth. That this surgery can change their life too.[/quote']

You are so right Fishy! In the beginning I said I wasn't gonna tell anyone but it just didnt feel right to lie about it and take all the credit. Plus like you said, since my surgery I have been able to help others get the help they need.

LMAO. I wanna meet your fat people. Better than the cry baby WOH is me fat people I see everywhere. I enjoy watching Biggest Loser just to see Jillian smash down those crappy excuses those people have.

I also appreciate that they're not hiding. Those people are on national TV. Gotta respect it.

How have you not met those people?! They are worse than the depressed woah is me fat people, seriously. Overcompensating.

We just met, we'll stick with clothes.

Then nah I'm good without the hug.

Awww I had hope for you. :(

Always the optimist.

As far as comfortability goes, get over it. You guys are being a bunch on pansy typical fat people with self esteem issues. "They'll make fun of me" ... "They'll make me doubt my surgery" ... "they'll talk behind my back" blah blah blah. Do you see skinny people acting like this? No! Grow a set and stand on your own two feet. Own it. Or don't. Live inside your sad little fat ego.

Fishy, I think your anger has gotten the better of you now. You should take a time out. I agree with your point about being honest, but this style of attacking people will get you no where. And calling people "fat" on a weight loss forum is the epitome of poor taste. You don't have to agree with people but have some respect.

LOL usually far beyond what they should be, they seem to all have this loud overbearing persona, probably just a front for how self-concious they really are, but you seem to fit the type. I mean there are the few women who do also, but I've found it's *much* more common in men.

Don't insult the rest of us fat guys because you are mad at Fishy.

You had hopes to hug me? LOL

I had hopes that you really weren't such a ... STRONG personality.

Don't insult the rest of us fat guys because you are mad at Fishy.

It wasn't directed at EVERYONE, I am just saying he is that type.

We are all fat....

Lets not pretend that we arent.

When I talk about fat people' date=' I'm including myself as well.[/quote']

Now that is truly a "cop out" because you know damn well you were throwing it out as an insult. I'm just asking you to tone it down a bit. We can debate without personal insults.

Awwww.

You're such a cutie.

See fake kindness it suits you Fishy! :D

Thanks! Now how about a fake naked hug?

I guess if we must, nothing better than two fat people, naked hugging.

Which reminds me I always said two fat people doesn't work...

Lol my wife is sitting here laughing her ass off.

My husband finds it amusing too..

I always tell him I'm glad he's skinny...