Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Jersey Sleevers?

I'm Ocean Co also. Going to Philly for Sleeve in March.

I'll be having surgery in Philly (hup) in March too.

Sorry Bryant bro! Been off the site for a bit. I'm from Middlesex County. How are you doing? How was your surgery and is your recovery going?

So far so good...doing well!! Back at work, but I wish I had worked from home today...apparently NYC got this storm a lot worse than we did in MIddlesex County! How've you been?

Hello fellow Jersey Sleevers. I'm from Middlesex County but now live in Burlington County. I was sleeved in December in Philly.

I'm from Woodbridge. Hi Jersey sleevers!

I had my surgery on Jan 28 at Morristown hospital with Dr Nusbaum. Love him!

I'm having mine with Dr. Tichansky at Jefferson. I've heard very good things about HUP too!

For those who have been sleeved already, how much have you lost so far? Any regrets? Any tips to help me? Maybe something you wish you had known before surgery. Thanks in advance!

I am 17 months post op. I've lost 102lbs. Key is making sure you get your daily Protein intake. It's not as easy in the very beginning but you'll get there. My biggest issue has been seeing myself as thin. It's a mental thing for sure. For my entire life I hid behind my weight and now I don't have that to hide behind. It's been a process but I wouldn't change my decision to be sleeved as it has been the best decision I've ever made!

I had to find a new Dr. And am going for my visit on the 19th. My insurance kind of messed me up. Luckily I can continue with my pre op appointments and have them sent over. I am going to be seeing Dr. medvetz in Willingboro at Lourdes Hospital. Does anyone know anything about her?

So far so good...doing well!! Back at work, but I wish I had worked from home today...apparently NYC got this storm a lot worse than we did in MIddlesex County! How've you been?

. Excellent! I'm also doing well. Very thankful not to have complications I hear about from others on this site. The weather was awful Wednesday. I did take the day off.. Good luck on your journey!

Where are you from, mimimom?

hi ..... I had my surgery with Dr. Daniel Herron at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC in July....already lost 120 pounds......have to adjust to the new eating plan.....I have felt great post surgery that was very successful.......however, I may not be

getting enough nutients ......and now feel a buring sensation at the bottom of my feet......?trying to figure it out with the help of a neurologist.....?and will have to see someone to change my diet and add more nutricious foods......I also went to the gym....hired a trainer and miight have done something to my back...? Has anyone every felt sever burning in the feet ? Thanks...

Have any of you all gone on a blind date, or a date with someone who you met online post surgery? How did you handle it? I have always been very shy and timid, and I may be meeting somebody this weekend who I online who had seen picture of me post op and I am very apprehensive. Any advice?