Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Start At 240Ish Lbs?

I do t know why you say this. I was 245 and BMI was 42' date=' I am only 5' 2" so am short. Have you ever tried to lose 100 lbs on your own? This statement made me kind of mad.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

I know I was 233 and 5 foot! 100 lbs is hard and I'm so happy with my decision.

No point for surgery if you are 240 lbs

You don't have to keep apologizing. If people would have read your replies--you acknowledged that it depends on height. You are a man, don't forget. A 240 lbs woman is considered anywhere from super morbidly obese to overweight depending on height. Most of us short ladies would fall into that category. I was diabetic type 2 at around 220 lbs. I am 5'4" I was considered obese and I was fat enough to get diabetes. I

People need to realize you replied back and pretty much admitted we were right. I think because you are only 16 you didn't realize what you were saying because you are also a guy. I know you see now that 240 lbs is pretty heavy, especially if you are on the short side--male or female.

So please everyone will you please stop ripping this young 16 year old kid a new one. He obviously realized his mistake.

I started at 234 now 133. Worked out in the begining no longer work out. I don't gain much just 2-3 lbs after my cycle then always back to 133 -131lbs. i eat pretty much anything I want still can't stand carboonated drinks cold they give me severe indigestion. Can't really drink and eat at the same time I get full really quick. After 17 months out down 100lbs i still can't consume more than 4oz at a time..

Hi there Imlosing big! How long did it take you to get down to around 131-133 lbs? Did it take you about a year or did you keep losing after that? Thanks and congratulations on your success.

I'm 5 days out and I've lost 11 pounds.

Check out my ticker I had surgery in June of 2011. I am 15 months out.

Being stuck-no I've never been stuck. Early out eat tiny bites-eraser size, and chew chew chew.

I just found my weight loss history on Fitday. I think I'm pretty average and the weight loss is a lot slower now and the stalls longer. It's still on the downward trend though.

09/26/2012

lbs

09/24/2012

lbs

08/27/2012

lbs

08/24/2012

lbs

08/03/2012

lbs

07/17/2012

lbs

07/07/2012

lbs

07/06/2012

lbs

06/08/2012

lbs

06/05/2012

lbs

06/01/2012

lbs

05/14/2012

lbs

04/29/2012

lbs

03/14/2012

lbs

02/17/2012

lbs

02/14/2012

lbs

02/06/2012

lbs

01/25/2012

lbs

01/10/2012

lbs

12/30/2011

lbs

12/29/2011

lbs

xD chill people i didn't mean to frustrate u all ahaha

He's young, everyone, and English is his second language! Cut him a break!